Pro abortion and Nazism

That's right, nobody should state "it's wrong to kill babies" because in doing so, they are saying that people who kill babies are doing the wrong thing.

So...let's review:

1. Murder isn't murder if the majority is okay with it.
2. Murder isn't murder if the law allows it.
3. Murder isn't murder if the murderer doesn't think he's done anything wrong.
4. When we see familiar patterns developing, we must never reference history.
5. Defending the innocent against wholesale slaughter in the face of overwhelming opposition means you are a judgmental ass. You should stop.
6. People who show the similarities between the language justifying crimes against humanity and the language justifying crimes against humanity TODAY are just dumb.

Does that cover it?

Brilliant argument! I am duly chagrined.

Adorable.

Now prove that a clump of cells is a baby.

You probably think that ejaculating is committing murder, or being on your period is murder.

Or when the male body breaks down excess semen for protein is murder.

You should stop killing animals, they are pretty genetically close to humans, that's murder too.

(Why do you go up against so much medical knowledge?)

I don't have to prove anything except that those who support abortion and Nazi propagandists use the exact same arguments.

Chief among them...that the victims aren't "human". Thank you. I like it when drive-by idiots stop in to further prove what has already been proven. It revitalizes the argument. Well maybe not for you, but for me. It reminds me, and everybody else, of how correct my argument is.

Like Photonic said, adorable.

I got an A in college biology as well.

"I am tempted to give you three important examples of things that should exist in a society for genocide to be prevented. Religious morality is one. But Rwanda was a religious society. It was 90% Catholic and then 10% Muslim and yet, this is a society that within hundred days eliminated between 800,000 and one million people.
I could say democracy should probably be another element. But Rwanda was a democratic society to the extent that there was free press, and people had the opportunity to express themselves without hindrance. It was that democratic value that existed in Rwandan society that allowed newspapers and radio stations the freedom to spread hate speech.
So the only thing that I am left with in answer to your question, is that democracy does not cut it. Religious morality does not cut it. Free press does not cut it. All three even facilitate genocide.
Perhaps the only element that could to be in a society for genocide to be prevented is a collective sense of awareness that our individual security is also important for the betterment of the entire society. And, therefore, eliminating one individual because that individual has an ethnic affinity or religious belief that is different from you is, indeed, dangerous to the survival of the society. "

Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State . Understanding Auschwitz Today . Origins | PBS

For someone who doesn't care what ppl think of her grades and scores, you sure post them a lot.

"they're just a clump of cells":

" In many cases, in many instances of genocide, victims are dehumanized. First, the humanity of the victim group has to be withdrawn from it before perpetrators can proceed to destroy the group without remorse. We stop seeing them as other human beings that are embodiment of flesh and blood.
For instance, in Nazi Germany, the Jews were presented to the German public as vermin or lice. In Cambodia, from 1975 to 1979, Pol Pot used to describe western-educated intellectuals as microbes. In Rwanda, in 1994, the Hutus were constructed as cockroaches and snakes.
So very often the victim group is portrayed in animal metaphors that reduce their humanity to a level that allows perpetrators to proceed to destroy them. They are often presented as a threat to the dominant group of perpetrators in the society. They are also presented as a degenerate species of humankind whose elimination is necessary for that society to develop and progress. "

Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State . Understanding Auschwitz Today . Origins | PBS

Ok, you want to play that game, I'll play it BETTER.

Stalin outlawed abortion. You hold the same position.

Therefore you agree with Stalin on everything.

Enjoy your logic.

" In many cases, in many instances of genocide, victims are dehumanized. First, the humanity of the victim group has to be withdrawn from it before perpetrators can proceed to destroy the group without remorse. We stop seeing them as other human beings that are embodiment of flesh and blood.
For instance, in Nazi Germany, the Jews were presented to the German public as vermin or lice. In Cambodia, from 1975 to 1979, Pol Pot used to describe western-educated intellectuals as microbes. In Rwanda, in 1994, the Hutus were constructed as cockroaches and snakes.
So very often the victim group is portrayed in animal metaphors that reduce their humanity to a level that allows perpetrators to proceed to destroy them. They are often presented as a threat to the dominant group of perpetrators in the society. They are also presented as a degenerate species of humankind whose elimination is necessary for that society to develop and progress. "

Enjoy your logic.

Yeah this could be fun.

Kosher girl is just as bad the as the communists who murdered millions and millions of people, solely because she says she's pro-life on a message board.

Actually that wasn't fun, now I just feel dirty.

Enjoy your logic.

Yeah this could be fun.

Kosher girl is just as bad the as the communists who murdered millions and millions of people, solely because she says she's pro-life on a message board.

That's because posting non sequiturs is intellectual dishonesty. :/

I know full well she doesn't support Stalin, and she knows full well that we aren't Nazi's, but tying such people to an idea supports her cause. (Or so she thinks, she'll probably never realize how incorrect that is)

Enjoy your logic.

Yeah this could be fun.

I know full well she doesn't support Stalin, and she knows full well that we aren't Nazi's, but tying such people to an idea supports her cause. (Or so she thinks, she'll probably never realize how incorrect that is)

Rest assured it'll never sink it.

Her views are already concreted into her brain, especially negative views about people who have different opinions than her. No black and white facts to the contrary will have any impact.

Left-wing pro-abortionists like you are desperate to believe that so you can hide from the basic moral dilema of your inhuman position.

Here's one, I've never talked to one pro-choicer who thinks their position is inhumane, but you pretend we think that so that you can feel morally superior.

I don't have such insecurities, hopefully your 3rd grade insults toward me are making you feel better about yourself. Anything I can do to help.

Is there ever a case where one person actually is morally superior to another? Are you morally superior to those who only think they're morally superior because of their supposed 'insecurities'. How do you tell the difference?? Do you use your moral superiorness to determine who actually is versus those who only think they are? :lol:

No I didn't say I was morally superior. But those throwing around constant 3rd grade name-calling on the internet are certainly showing insecurities in my opinion.

I don't know any of you, maybe you're morally superior to me maybe you're not.

So, it is possible for one person to be morally superior to another?

Is there ever a case where one person actually is morally superior to another? Are you morally superior to those who only think they're morally superior because of their supposed 'insecurities'. How do you tell the difference?? Do you use your moral superiorness to determine who actually is versus those who only think they are? :lol:

No I didn't say I was morally superior. But those throwing around constant 3rd grade name-calling on the internet are certainly showing insecurities in my opinion.

I would say no.

Even murder apparently has its excuses (death penalty).

Yeah this could be fun.

Rest assured it'll never sink it.

Her views are already concreted into her brain, especially negative views about people who have different opinions than her. No black and white facts to the contrary will have any impact.

Now there is true irony!! :lol:

Yes, of course.

But to proclaim to know someone, and know all about their morals on an anonymous message board, isn't enough to be able to declare being holier than thou or morally righteous by comparison. In my opinion at least.

I would say no.

Then how do you support a civilized and lawful society? Since your answer is no, no one person can tell another that their actions are 'wrong'.

I would say no.

Then how do you support a civilized and lawful society? Since your answer is no, no one person can tell another that their actions are 'wrong'.

How can we dare claim ourselves to be civilized when we support the murder of those who commit wrongdoings?

A civilized and lawful society would never have a penalty that cannot be reversed.

Is my position more moral? No.

Like I said, everything has a place.

I would say no.

Yeah i wouldn't say ppl are born morally superior.

Yes, of course.

But to proclaim to know someone, and know all about their morals on an anonymous message board, isn't enough to be able to declare being holier than thou or morally righteous by comparison. In my opinion at least.

Wow, finally an answer I can agree with you on. I'm glad for you that you at least answered 'yes'. But, your second comment begs the question as to how you can judge someone to be 'holier than thou' then as well? Aren't you being 'morally righteous' in return with your judgment? Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. In my opinion at least.

Yes, of course.

Wow, finally an answer I can agree with you on. I'm glad for you that you at least answered 'yes'. But, your second comment begs the question as to how you can judge someone to be 'holier than thou' then as well? Aren't you being 'morally righteous' in return with your judgment? Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. In my opinion at least.

Who am I judging to be holier than thou? Even with our disagreements on here on basically everything kosher might be more moral than me, might not be, I dunno her well enough to know or not. If her posting on this message board is actually her, and not some message board schtick I think she has some serious insecurity issues but insecurity issues don't have a negative impact on someone's morality.

Yes, of course.

Who am I judging to be holier than thou? Even with our disagreements on here on basically everything kosher might be more moral than me, might not be, I dunno her well enough to know or not. If her posting on this message board is actually her, and not some message board schtick I think she has some serious insecurity issues but insecurity issues don't have a negative impact on someone's morality.

To be fair, you have claimed her to be acting "holier than thou" several times.

Granted that is not the same as saying she truly has the mentality as such, but the words have been said.

I would say no.

The death penalty is not "murder" so your example fails.

Enjoy your logic.

That is not the same logic at all. I know you thought you were being real cute and all but that attempt failed miserably.

Enjoy your logic.

That is not the same logic at all. I know you thought you were being real cute and all but that attempt failed miserably.

She's saying a stance on the abortion issue makes someone similar to a nazi, why can't Phototonic say a stance on the abortion issue makes someone a communist?

Oh i get it, the elementary school logic went a mile over your head.

Forum List

Back