Pro-abortion rights activists sending coat hangers to GOP senator

What it boils down to is a minority of people want to force their religion on everyone else using the government.

As all religions have done in the past and the very reason the founders wanted a separation of church and state. But of course cons today think the founders idiots and think the Constitution is just toilet paper with printing on it.

This is why conservatives are so threaten by Shariah. They don't want religious law competition.

The only reason abortion legality is up for debate, is because we have too many religious nuts running our government.

No we are more educated then you think, we were not born conservatives,

These are babies...View attachment 202804

Since you care so much for these unborn babies lives, do you support universal healthcare and free university tuition for these children so they can have a decent life? Surely you since you care so much about these babies.

You give them a shot they can do so much, some die some live..but give them a chance... government can't save everyone but give them a chance in life ..you never know what could happen

This Is my daughter ..

The girl on the left she saved a blind guy , the reason I am posting it is because the doctor's wanted her to die in the womb

12109012_10207914515847899_2947351105807407681_n.jpg

What it boils down to is a minority of people want to force their religion on everyone else using the government.

As all religions have done in the past and the very reason the founders wanted a separation of church and state. But of course cons today think the founders idiots and think the Constitution is just toilet paper with printing on it.

This is why conservatives are so threaten by Shariah. They don't want religious law competition.

The only reason abortion legality is up for debate, is because we have too many religious nuts running our government.

Since you care so much for these unborn babies lives, do you support universal healthcare and free university tuition for these children so they can have a decent life? Surely you since you care so much about these babies.

You give them a shot they can do so much, some die some live..but give them a chance... government can't save everyone but give them a chance in life ..you never know what could happen

This Is my daughter ..

The girl on the left she saved a blind guy , the reason I am posting it is because the doctor's wanted her to die in the womb

View attachment 202808

Well fortunately your daughter was able to make it. But again, that was you and your wife's choice to take a chance. Can you imagine if you didn't have a choice? It would feel awful wouldn't it?

But not every fetus is fortunate. I'm currently working in a country where abortions aren't accessible. I had a co worker earlier this year who had a miscarriage. And because of the abortion laws, she had to carry around a dead fetus for 3 weeks because they have a law of waiting that long to be sure the fetus is dead. They wouldn't give her a d&c until that time passed. She was in pain this entire time.

" Articles Of Histology "

* Autonomic Thalamus Cognizance Cortex *

Did the child wish it?
The question you have proposed is absurd .

Of course the feet us did not wish it to be terminated , as until a feet us has acquired a sufficient sophistication of a physical state to experience cognizance it is incapable of intimating anything including a wish .

At issue is that individuals project their own aspirations onto a feet us as if there were some correlation between intimations of a feet us and ones own envisioned perceptions .

A feet us is more as a blank hard drive first formatted with a file system and eventually an operating system is applied with drivers to interfaces which one applies in adapting to environmental challenges .

Viability is consistent on a time line with the onset of foetal pain as evidenced from the JAMA, which concludes a necessary presence for thalamocortical radiations.

No I am talking from experience and it destroyed me, I had to fight to save my daughter , she has not talked to me in two years.. I saved her from getting aborted.
Her mother died ten years ago 9/2 .

These doctors talked so much crap, we went to speaclos I spent so much money and argued the crap out of my.wife don't abort..

I won that that one, I went to.the hospital.thinking.it would be easy..i held my wife's hand , it was a bitch for her.. it took 36.hours

And the baby was born I was scared as hell

And this judge stole my daughter away from me that's why I am so angry

No one can know much pain I had to go through to save my daughter from abortion she doesn't even understand it.

She just thinks i am a washed up drunk , but it took everything I had inside me to save her.

Last edited:
It takes out a man to save his daughter ., it really does... I had to give her a chance

" Nicely Refreshing "

* Cause And Consequence *
The fetus you screen shot looks as if the it is in the last trimester.
Thanks for catching that , it disturbs me to obsess over uncomfortable conditions , while others seems to wish for obsessive control and among any crowd are morose proffering macabre of shock for effect , which this switch conditionally avoids .

* Getting Saved From Mortality *
Most women do not get abortions that late in the pregnancy. And late term abortions aren't for women who changed their minds. It is almost always done because they have a medical condition. Women don't carry for 8 months and then change their mind. Women who do not want to have a child generally have an abortion done within the first trimester.
Thanks for those comments .

A most typical reason women do not get an abortion before the 12th week is limit to access .

Women skipping a period and knowingly had unprotected sex can more easily remediated an unwanted pregnancy with plan B , however even that 9 week window is an issue of contention according to purists against abortion from conception .

The dramatization of third trimester abortions is applied as propaganda against not only all abortions but more so against second trimester abortions , when in principle second trimester abortions are performed to mitigate medical anomalies in fitness of health .

Perhaps the religious reich could produce a repentant whom has had abortions in the second trimester simply for the thrill of the experience .

Last edited:

This Is my daughter ..

View attachment 202808

Well fortunately your daughter was able to make it. But again, that was you and your wife's choice to take a chance. Can you imagine if you didn't have a choice? It would feel awful wouldn't it?

But not every fetus is fortunate. I'm currently working in a country where abortions aren't accessible. I had a co worker earlier this year who had a miscarriage. And because of the abortion laws, she had to carry around a dead fetus for 3 weeks because they have a law of waiting that long to be sure the fetus is dead. They wouldn't give her a d&c until that time passed. She was in pain this entire time.

I never want girls to be hurt , I love females
. Your the gift of life, girl I am a conservatives and crying. I don't know .how.to respond

" Different Stokes Of Others "

* Prejudice Of Failure To Consider All Conditions *

No one can know much pain I had to go through to save my daughter from abortion she doesn't even understand it.
She just thinks i am a washed up drunk , but it took everything I had inside me to save her.
It takes out a man to save his daughter ., it really does... I had to give her a chance
As long as you acted within the boundaries of non aggression principles , then congratulations that you were able to satisfy your wishes to avert an abortion of your daughter .

Consider that it is known of a fifteen year old blonde hair blue eyed daughter whom was impregnated by a black youth and the father took the daughter in for an abortion .

Last edited:

I believe you, your the real deal,itsmy pleasure to meet you, thanks ..

I believe you, your the real deal,itsmy pleasure to meet you, thanks ..
So how can we do to help?

" Anxieties Want Finding "

* Two Weigh Street *

Convoluted pretentious crock.
The woman can terminate the pregnancy, raise the kid with no involvement allowed to the father or force the father to subsidize. That’s a bigoted double standard on par with Dred Scott.
The statement was that the fee two us is the private property of the mother , not the child .

The male happily laudingly offered its game meets to the private property of the mother ; alternatively the male could have kept it in his pants .

The actual peculiarity is of those who would grant an after life , a chance for eternal life , a reincarnation , a rebirth , which are metaphors for literally passing on ones genetic identity , to a rapist by forcing a woman to surrogate its child .
It's a man's baby and as long as the sex is consensual, it's a contract.
What's more, a woman deciding to deprive a human of the opportunity to know and be raised by its actual father is arrogant, sexist and cruel.

" Genetic Parent Age Wish Full Thinking "

* Attempting Potent Effects *

" Inchoate "* No Problem *
How about you respond to my actual post?
There is a saying that " possession is 9/10ths of the law " . The foetus is the private property of the mother .
Not where a contract is involved.
Sniffing misses muffle and daunting lofted rears playing peak a boo poke does not count as contract to conceive ones fee two us .

Please describe how such a contract could be valid unless it were significantly documented .

It is that self ownership ( free roam , free association ) cannot be conscripted away from another individual and a fee two us is private property of the mother .

Even for marriages , possibly nearing divorce , or involving infidelity , or involving other extraneous circumstances , it would be difficult to conclude that a contract of civil union obligates a woman to be a mother for a haploid of another individual .
Your posts (all of them) are f***ing WEIRD. I SKIM PAST THEM.

Please TRY to post something worthwhile

" Genetic Parent Age Wish Full Thinking "

* Attempting Potent Effects *

" Inchoate "* No Problem *
How about you respond to my actual post?
There is a saying that " possession is 9/10ths of the law " . The foetus is the private property of the mother .
Not where a contract is involved.
Sniffing misses muffle and daunting lofted rears playing peak a boo poke does not count as contract to conceive ones fee two us .

Please describe how such a contract could be valid unless it were significantly documented .

It is that self ownership ( free roam , free association ) cannot be conscripted away from another individual and a fee two us is private property of the mother .

Even for marriages , possibly nearing divorce , or involving infidelity , or involving other extraneous circumstances , it would be difficult to conclude that a contract of civil union obligates a woman to be a mother for a haploid of another individual .

I think he posts through a Mic transposer and he has a thick accent.

" Limits Of Intellect "

* Legal Buffoonery *

It's a man's baby and as long as the sex is consensual, it's a contract.
Yours is a stupid assumption as consensual sex has nothing to do with consenting to birth .
What's more, a woman deciding to deprive a human of the opportunity to know and be raised by its actual father is arrogant, sexist and cruel.
That is another stupid assumption as the woman has every say in what to do with self ownership and with her private property .

No doubt you want to reward rapists with an after life .

" Etymology And Morphemes "

* Definitely Inchoate Property *
You sound like a trafficker.
No, people aren't *property*.
A feet us is not a per son until it is countable ( per ) , hence born , and it must be male ( son ) .

" Tactical Demands For Trifling Discourse "

* Seeking Assurances That Others Are Equally Incompetent *
I will try to dumb my posts down for you .

Regardless of one's position on legalized abortion , the Roe v Wade decision was, well...A legal and Constitutional "abortion." It was based on a non-existent right, found nowhere in the Constitution. It was scientifically preposterous, and has been shown ever more so in the years since 1973.

If "you" believe that abortion should be formally legalized, then write to your state legislator and encourage it to pass a bill that meets your objectives . This is NOT something for un-elected judges and justices to decide.

Forum List

Back