Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

The pro-lifers are like an evil satanic cult -- if you think about it.

They support the lifelong abuse of unwanted children.

They support the suffering of deformed and sick children.

They support rape victims being forced to carry to term.

They support forced vaginal probes on women.

They are about as evil as you can get.

Your absurdity proves nothing except you are absurd.

You support live children being dumped in trash cans.

You've huffed enough paint for one day.

Cahnman's Musings: Texas Capital Abortion Supporters chant "Hail Satan"

"Hail satan"? Is the pro abortion group really going this route?

Forcing women to reproduce - its right out of a horror movie.

================

Surely the RWs are defending these people's right to worship their own phony god?

After all, they all get to worship their phony god.

What's the difference?

Actions have consequences, and try as you progressives might, you will never ever eliminate those consequences. Ask any number of women who have had abortions how they feel about themselves, if they're honest, they'll have deep regret for having killed their own child and wouldn't do it again if they could go back and change it. The mental effects of abortion are, of course, never talked about, it's a taboo subject.

Pro-life = wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Christians" pretenting to be followers of Christ when in fact they get off on the suffering of children.

Pro-life = wolf in sheep's clothing.

"Christians" pretenting to be followers of Christ when in fact they get off on the suffering of children.

So the only people pro-life are christians?

Seek help, christophobe.:cuckoo:

Of course they would hail Satan....The whole act of abortion is evil.

I understand the need of a woman to escape the responsibility of raising a child, I really do. I support the use of early term abortificants like Plan B and RU-486, before the heart and brain form, I can't get worked up over it.

However, there is a contingent of the pro-abortion that is radical, who's lives revolve around promoting abortion. I cannot help but think that the views of these people heralds back to infant sacrifice.

I don't believe in god, I don't believe in the devil, but I do believe in evil, and there is a thread of evil in the radical pro-abortion movement. There is something religious to zeal with which they seek to kill.

Incredible that you fools call the responsible decision of when to have a child "escaping responsibility".

Hypocrites.

Unless of course, you never "escape responsibility" aka never use birth control.

Here's how so-called "Christians" try to manipulate women and control their bodies....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_22E_KDxg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_22E_KDxg[/ame]

================

Surely the RWs are defending these people's right to worship their own phony god?

What's the difference?

When you work for the death of an infant, do you believe that you absorb it's soul? Do you think that killing makes you more powerful?

Leftists in our society are savages, the expression of devcolution and decay, so it should be no surprise that you embrace infant sacrifice, such is extremely common among primitive and savage people. Clearly leftists lack the intellect of civilized people, so you embrace the most base and banal of the human condition, feral beasts rutting and then eating their offspring.

================

What's the difference?

Actions have consequences, and try as you progressives might, you will never ever eliminate those consequences. Ask any number of women who have had abortions how they feel about themselves, if they're honest, they'll have deep regret for having killed their own child and wouldn't do it again if they could go back and change it. The mental effects of abortion are, of course, never talked about, it's a taboo subject.

You have no clue.

MYOB

================

What's the difference?

You have no clue.

MYOB

So you're saying there are no mental consequences to killing your unborn child? Aren't you a male? Talk about having no damn clue and minding your own business.

Of course they would hail Satan....The whole act of abortion is evil.

I understand the need of a woman to escape the responsibility of raising a child, I really do. I support the use of early term abortificants like Plan B and RU-486, before the heart and brain form, I can't get worked up over it.

However, there is a contingent of the pro-abortion that is radical, who's lives revolve around promoting abortion. I cannot help but think that the views of these people heralds back to infant sacrifice.

I don't believe in god, I don't believe in the devil, but I do believe in evil, and there is a thread of evil in the radical pro-abortion movement. There is something religious to zeal with which they seek to kill.

Incredible that you fools call the responsible decision of when to have a child "escaping responsibility".

Hypocrites.

Unless of course, you never "escape responsibility" aka never use birth control.

How is it that some women can completely control when they get pregnant by responsibly using birth control, or abstaining from sex if pregnancy could occur as the result, and other women are just helpless little victims? What's the significant difference between the two groups?

When you work for the death of an infant, do you believe that you absorb it's soul? Do you think that killing makes you more powerful?

Pro-lifers must feel that way.

They are responsible for the death and suffering of every unwanted child forced to be born.

Pro-choice = saving the soul the from being born into the body of an unwanted child or deformed and sick body.

Abortion is not murder. That's the law of the land. Suck it "christian" devils.

================

What's the difference?

Leftists in our society are savages, the expression of devcolution and decay, so it should be no surprise that you embrace infant sacrifice, such is extremely common among primitive and savage people. Clearly leftists lack the intellect of civilized people, so you embrace the most base and banal of the human condition, feral beasts rutting and then eating their offspring.

You really need to get a grip and get laid.

Oh, wait - you can't do that because you don't believe in birth control.

Really though - that's one of the craziest things I've read from you Peeping Toms.

:cuckoo:

You are an example of the evil I speak of, you don't seek a way for women to avoid having a child, you seek to promote death. There is a blood lust to you.

So, so you believe that you absorb the life force of every infant you help slaughter? Do you think that you are serving some dark lord? Quetzalcoatl or some other god who devours the souls of babies?

What is it that the death of infants does for you?

Hypocrites.

I never swore an oath to infant sacrifice - there is no hypocrisy on my part. Hypocrisy would be if you felt a pang of guilt and were to save an infant from death - but that would never happen.

Birth control is not abortion. You of the pro-death movement generally promote abortion - the later term the better - as the preferred form of birth control, but they are vastly different propositions.

Hypocrites.

How is it that some women can completely control when they get pregnant by responsibly using birth control, or abstaining from sex if pregnancy could occur as the result, and other women are just helpless little victims? What's the significant difference between the two groups?

How can some "women" ...???

Don't you mean, "... some COUPLES"???

Yeah, that's right. It takes two and both are responsible.

There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective.

And, it takes two to abstain.

None of this matters though because, unless its YOU who is pregnant, its none of your business.

You are an example of the evil I speak of, you don't seek a way for women to avoid having a child, you seek to promote death. There is a blood lust to you.

So, so you believe that you absorb the life force of every infant you help slaughter? Do you think that you are serving some dark lord? Quetzalcoatl or some other god who devours the souls of babies?

Hypocrites.

I never swore an oath to infant sacrifice - there is no hypocrisy on my part. Hypocrisy would be if you felt a pang of guilt and were to save an infant from death - but that would never happen.

Birth control is not abortion. You of the pro-death movement generally promote abortion - the later term the better - as the preferred form of birth control, but they are vastly different propositions.

Next you'll say abortion is 'human sacrifice' to cause a good year for the crops.

You're nutz and you're a liar.

Pro-lifers must feel that way.

What I think is that you are insane.

But my curiosity is at the blood lust you have. What do you gain when a stranger kills an infant? Yet you invest time and effort to promote as many killings as possible.

They are responsible for the death and suffering of every unwanted child forced to be born.

ROFL; you may be completely insane, and stupid as a lump of dog shit, but at least you're really evil to boot!

Birth control works, shit fer brains. There is ZERO reason for abortion. Even if a woman has sex without protection, Plan B makes sure she does not conceive. Conception is a choice.

Pro-choice = saving the soul the from being born into the body of an unwanted child or deformed and sick body.

Pro-abortion = a lust for death to satiate a degeneracy inside of the troll promoting it.

Abortion is not murder. That's the law of the land. Suck it "christian" devils.

Murder is a legal term. Abortion is the killing of a human. Among civilized people, judicial review is required before a human is killed by the state or with the blessing of the state.

You are a feral beast, you lack the empathy and intellect of evolved humans. You seek to kill others so that your own misery is visited upon them.

Next you'll say abortion is 'human sacrifice' to cause a good year for the crops.

You're nutz and you're a liar.

The topic was abortion, not birth control. You need to be more clear when you are trying to deflect the topic of conversation to a completely different subject.

Last edited:
You really need to get a grip and get laid.

Oh? I mean, if I lose my grip, I might start advocating for the slaughter of the most vulnerable in society, those who have no voice or representation?

I may become you?

Oh, wait - you can't do that because you don't believe in birth control.

And you skin kittens alive just to hear them scream - you stupid twat.

I support not only birth control, but Plan B and RU-486; you evil little troll.

You see, no woman conceives in this nation except by choice. There are ZERO necessary abortions. You promote abortion as a form of human sacrafice, the slaughter of innocents.

Really though - that's one of the craziest things I've read from you Peeping Toms.

:cuckoo:

I think that you who seek to slaughter the most helpless of us have very little distinguishing you from Jeffery Dahmer or Charlie Manson. You just lack the nerve to go after those who can fight back.

Forum List

Back