Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

The pro-lifers are like an evil satanic cult -- if you think about it.

They support the lifelong abuse of unwanted children.

They support the suffering of deformed and sick children.

They support rape victims being forced to carry to term.

They support forced vaginal probes on women.

They are about as evil as you can get.

I completely forgot about this thread.

You have to know your position isn't strong when you have to lie as blatantly as you do here.

The solution to abused and unwanted children is to abort (kill) them. Very effective if actually carried out.
Works to get rid of the ones carrying the Gay gene too.

Maybe that's because the prochoice crowd is intelligent enough not to believe in Christian mythology. Bedsides, which fictional character killed more people in the Bible God or Satan?

The Bible is the Word of God, not the Word of Satan, so naturally it only contains God's acts of vengeance, and not Satan's.

Also, godless dictators like Stalin and Mao killed hundreds of millions more than religious leaders ever have.

Those were really bad people, but the religious fundamentalists (like the Muslim terrorists), the Zionists and the Christian crusades and the powerful Church in the European Middle Ages plus cult leaders etc. Have killed at least the same amount of people. It was the cause for a lot of conflicts in history and still nowadays.

The numbers do not total anywhere near Stalin + Mao. You have to start tallying from about 1,000 BC to make the numbers equal. If < 100 years of Marxism has killed >3000 years of Religious Fanaticism, it's safe to say that Marxists are far more dangerous than Religious Crazies.

Last edited:
Cahnman's Musings: Texas Capital Abortion Supporters chant "Hail Satan"

"Hail satan"? Is the pro abortion group really going this route?

I believe they were mocking the anti abortion protesters.

See in America you don't get to impose your religious beliefs on the rest of us. Some people who get abortions are atheists and if there is no god then there really isn't any reason why a person should not be able to have an abortion if they don't want to be pregnant or have a baby.

And in fact, seeing as how 90% say they believe in god, it is a very safe assumption to say that most of the people getting abortions are christians/muslims and jews. So in reality, it is a very small minority who don't want abortion to be legal and safe for the masses. In fact, many of the anti choice protesters are women who are so guilty that they got an abortion at one time so they are "repentant" and to show god how sorry they are they protest abortion clinics. But put those people back in that same situation and if they had to do it all over again, they'd probably have gone through with it again. Anti abortion people want to take the choice away so YOU are stuck with the mistake. Even if the women will be horrible mothers and the kids will grow up abused or neglected? What sense is that?

The world is over populated as it. More people should be getting abortions not less.

Uh, satan is an imaginary creature.

:cuckoo:

Impossible! Liberals are Logical! And Liberals claim that Bush is Satan incarnate! Obviously Satan must exist; or Bush never existed to begin with... this is what Liberal Logic dictates!

First they contrive this "Satan" strawman -- human fears anthropomorphized into primitive supersition (1); then they declare their opponent to be not only a believer in what they just invented but a follower thereof (2) (shades of Alinsky); then not satisfied with that level of stupidity they invent statements, put them in the mouth (the collective mouth mind you) of "Liburruls", and declare they said this about this imaginary creature (3) and declare all THAT to be "somebody else's" logic (4).... :cuckoo:

By my count that's Strawman-on-Strawman-on-Strawman-on-Strawman action. I'm pretty sure that's incestuous.

Certainly is the logic failure of those who not only never had an argument to start with, but feel obliged to come back a fucking year later and remind us all that they never had an argument to start with.

/thread

Again

Last edited:
Also, godless dictators like Stalin and Mao killed hundreds of millions more than religious leaders ever have.

Not this horseshit again. If you add up all the death caused by people believing in supernatural entities it wouldn't be even close to the famines caused by central planning. Swing and a miss!

The numbers are on my side, where are yours?

DBG.TAB1.2.GIF

I don't accept your premise that deaths caused by central planning of communist states are deaths waged in the name of atheism. So I'm not going to indulge you.

The Bible is the Word of God, not the Word of Satan, so naturally it only contains God's acts of vengeance, and not Satan's.

Those were really bad people, but the religious fundamentalists (like the Muslim terrorists), the Zionists and the Christian crusades and the powerful Church in the European Middle Ages plus cult leaders etc. Have killed at least the same amount of people. It was the cause for a lot of conflicts in history and still nowadays.

The numbers do not total anywhere near Stalin + Mao.

They sure do. The witchhunt, Israel-Palestine War, the crusades and Protestant-Catholic wars in Europe caused a lot of casualties. Then all the people killed because they did not want to convert to another religion. Actually, almost all wars iin the Western world before 1800 were because of religious reasons. And in the rest of the world a lot of wars are still for religious reasons.

Cahnman's Musings: Texas Capital Abortion Supporters chant "Hail Satan"

"Hail satan"? Is the pro abortion group really going this route?

They were always there, they are just now admitting it.

Infant sacrifice has always been part of satanism.

Live subjects are always preferable. The point of infant sacrifice is usually to acquire a very healthy source of fresh human blood... pure, uncontaminated, and unexposed to the hazards of adult life.

This is why virgin blood and baby blood are so popular in some circles.

[

I don't accept your premise that deaths caused by central planning of communist states are deaths waged in the name of atheism. So I'm not going to indulge you.

Are you claiming that Communist States did not/o not abolish the practice of religious worship?

Karl Marx, the father of communism, said, &#8220;Communism begins from the outset with atheism.&#8221; (He said this in Introduction to A Contribution to the Critique of Hegel&#8217;s Philosophy of Right).

Vladimir Lenin similarly wrote: &#8220;A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could&#8221;(He said this in his book, Private Property and Communism).

In 1955, Chinese communist leader Chou En-lai declared, &#8220;We Communists are atheists&#8221; (He was quoted by Lenin, Vladimir Ilyich, Proletary, No. 45,).

The atheism in communist regimes has been and continues to be militant atheism and various acts of repression including the razing of thousands of religious buildings and the killing, imprisoning, and oppression of religious leaders and believers.

Marxists justification for its persecution of the Russian Orthodox Church was based upon the claim that the Church was a &#8220;willing tool of Tsarism."

Lenin proclaimed that a communist regime must show itself to be merciless toward the question of religion. There was no place for the church in Lenin&#8217;s regime. This led to anti-religious decrees and propaganda. All church property was expropriated by the new Soviet government.

The Founding Fathers of the United States wanted the people to be free. In a communist government, the people have no say so and no representation. Religion would be outlawed as history has shown and even to this day communist countries by large outlaw all religion because of the points mentioned above.

http://www.nocommunism.com/communism-and-big-government-articles/communism-persecutes-religion/

Last edited:
Maybe that's because the prochoice crowd is intelligent enough not to believe in Christian mythology.

Then why is the prochoice crowd chanting Hail Satan?

YaeXR.gif

Seriously dood, if you're stupid enough to not comprehend simple satire, you don't belong on a message board.

:dig:

One might add...

PRETENDING to not get a simple satire, taking said satire literally in order to evoke the opposite of its meaning, is a form of thought control.

Just so we all know who's who ----- fascist.

Last edited:
Maybe that's because the prochoice crowd is intelligent enough not to believe in Christian mythology. Bedsides, which fictional character killed more people in the Bible God or Satan?

I seriously doubt that. Do you even count things like when we killed all the Native American Indians? How about during the Civil War when Christian Southern Slave Owners were killing Christian Northerners?

And you do realize the German Nazi's were Catholic Christians, right? The German population were not atheists. They were christians killing jews.

[

They sure do. The witchhunt, Israel-Palestine War, the crusades and Protestant-Catholic wars in Europe caused a lot of casualties.

Yes, but you need to back to nearly 1000 BC to get there. See the problem? Godless Marxists in less than 100 years killed as many people as the Religious Crazies did in 3000 years...

Do you count all the muslims that Bush killed or do you count all the people crazy muslims have killed? Remember like you nuts they believe in god too. Not only will they kill for their god like you will, they will die for him. Pussy.

Former-US President George Bush Officially a War Criminal | Global Research

[

Are you claiming that Communist States did not/o not abolish the practice of religious worship?

Karl Marx, the father of communism, said, &#8220;Communism begins from the outset with atheism.&#8221; (He said this in Introduction to A Contribution to the Critique of Hegel&#8217;s Philosophy of Right).

Vladimir Lenin similarly wrote: &#8220;A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could&#8221;(He said this in his book, Private Property and Communism).

In 1955, Chinese communist leader Chou En-lai declared, &#8220;We Communists are atheists&#8221; (He was quoted by Lenin, Vladimir Ilyich, Proletary, No. 45,).

The atheism in communist regimes has been and continues to be militant atheism and various acts of repression including the razing of thousands of religious buildings and the killing, imprisoning, and oppression of religious leaders and believers.

Marxists justification for its persecution of the Russian Orthodox Church was based upon the claim that the Church was a &#8220;willing tool of Tsarism."

Lenin proclaimed that a communist regime must show itself to be merciless toward the question of religion. There was no place for the church in Lenin&#8217;s regime. This led to anti-religious decrees and propaganda. All church property was expropriated by the new Soviet government.

The Founding Fathers of the United States wanted the people to be free. In a communist government, the people have no say so and no representation. Religion would be outlawed as history has shown and even to this day communist countries by large outlaw all religion because of the points mentioned above.

Communism Persecutes Religion | No Communism

Communism has absolutely nothing to do with religion. And you're way off topic. Which considering the abjectly silly premise, is an understandable retreat.

Just man up and admit you got punked by your own stupidity, move on to some legitimate thread, and let this one die the ignominious death it deserved from the start. Stop insulting everybody's intelligence with bullshit.

Last edited:
[

Did you see me make that argument? I'm just not allowing you to rope me into a debate where you control the discourse and attack strawmen. Atheism=/=communism. Stop with this red scare, cold war type thinking.

Atheism=/=communism.

Karl Marx, the father of communism, said, &#8220;Communism begins from the outset with atheism.&#8221;

I'm having so much fun today.

How is your quest to ban the 10 Commandments going?

So?! Karl Marx isn't the representative of atheism.

But he is the Representative of Communism...who claims that Communism begins with Atheism. Only an atheist could believe it's not greedy to steal what others have.

Thou shalt not steal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back