Pro abortionists chant "Hail satan" in response to pro lifer singing Amazing Grace

Abortion is a highly personal decision that many women are sure they'll never have to think about until they're suddenly faced with an unexpected pregnancy. But this can happen to anyone, including women who are strongly anti-choice. So what does an anti-choice woman do when she experiences an unwanted pregnancy herself?
"I have done several abortions on women who have regularly picketed my clinics, including a 16 year old schoolgirl who came back to picket the day after her abortion”
"I've had several cases in which the anti-abortion patient had rationalized in one way or another that her case was the only exception, but the one that really made an impression was the college senior who was the president of her campus Right-to-Life organization”
"In 1990, Operation Rescue and other groups were regularly blockading the clinics As a result, we knew many of the 'antis' by face. One morning, a woman who had been a regular 'sidewalk counselor' went into the clinic with a young woman who looked like she was 16-17, and obviously her daughter. When the mother came out about an hour later, I had to go up and ask her if her daughter's situation had caused her to change her mind. 'I don't expect you to understand my daughter's situation!' she angrily replied. The following Saturday, she was back, pleading with women entering the clinic not to 'murder their babies.'"
" Just last week a woman announced she thought abortion should be illegal. Amazingly, this was her second abortion within the last few months, having gotten pregnant again within a month of the first abortion.."
"We saw a woman who after four attempts and many hours of counseling both at the hospital and our clinic, finally, calmly and uneventfully, had her abortion. Four months later, she called me on Christmas Eve to tell me that she was not and never was pro-choice and that we failed to recognize that she was clinically depressed at the time."
"we had a 'pro-life' activist have an abortion. Later, she told someone on my staff that she thought abortion is murder, that she is a murderer, and that she is murdering her baby. So before doing her procedure, I asked her if she thought abortion is murder - the answer was yes. I asked her if she thought I am a murderer, and if she thought I would be murdering her baby, and she said yes. But murder is a crime, and murderers are executed. Is this a crime? Well, it should be, she said.
" He asked me, 'How many children are you going to kill today?' My response, out of anger, was a familiar vulgar retort. About three months later, this born-again Christian called me to explain that he was against abortion but his daughter was only a junior in high school and was too young to have a baby…
"I had a patient about ten years ago who traveled up to New York City from South Carolina for an abortion. I asked her why she went such a long way to get the procedure. Her answer was that she was a member of a church group that didn't believe in abortion and she didn't want anyone to know she was having one.
"She told me that she had been offended by the other women in the abortion clinic waiting room because they were using abortion as a form of birth control, but her condom had broken so she had no choice
"A 21 year old woman and her mother shared that they were Pro-Life and disagreed with abortion, but that the patient could not afford to raise a child right now.
"We have anti-choice women in for abortions all the time. Many of them are just naive and ignorant until they find themselves with an unwanted pregnancy. They just haven't given it the proper amount of thought until it completely affects them. Then suddenly they become pregnant. Suddenly they see the truth. That it should only be their own choice. Unfortunately, many also think that somehow they are different than everyone else and they deserve to have an abortion, while no one else does."

Deciding to hire a hitman to knock off your husband to collect life insurance is also a highly personal decision.

Hey, I'm all for the sanctity of life when it comes to living human beings. I say there should be no poverty in the hoods of America. If we took away the poverty do you think the crime would go away? But the powers that be like having the poor to kick around.

For example, are you people stupid with all these illegals coming in to the country? Any questions the GOP are behind that? It is an election year and you can't put anything past them. Not after 2000 & 2004. I hope it backfires on them. I hope the masses show up for once these midterms but they never do the assholes.

Oh yea, and my family is from Sparta. If I had a retarded baby come out of my wife I would kill it immediately. Better luck next time.

A sad, disgusting response. Respect the beliefs of others, or all fail.

Do you respect my belief that life is not so precious that a woman should be forced to birth a baby she doesn't want to have? So then you are pro choice. Did you read any of my "every abortion is a bad one except mine"? Every day there are anti abortion women who go in and get abortions.

So deep down even anti abortion women are pro choice just guilty ones. But when it comes to their bodies, then they realize it isn't really murder. Sad they only realize it when it happens to them.

Don't want a baby, don't get pregnant.

Shit happens. Your solution was the solution before Roe V Wade now we have options in case of an accident.

And easy for you to say. No one wants to bang you or you are too old to have kids probably. AND, if the situation happened to you or one of your kids, you'd have the abortion too. You say you wouldn't but the abortion waiting rooms are full of anti choice ladies choosing to abort.

Deciding to hire a hitman to knock off your husband to collect life insurance is also a highly personal decision.

Fail.

False comparison fallacy.

Abortion isn't 'murder.'

The basis of the comparison is that they both are personal decisions, not that they are both murder.

That being said, if all laws against killing other people were overturned then a woman having her husband knocked off would not be murder either.

And if only smart people were allowed to reproduce we wouldn't pass on your stupid gene. :badgrin: JK.

P.S. This planet is over populated. No one can deny that. We are polluting the air and oceans. I just heard yesterday BP said we will be out of oil in 50 years. We need to thin the herd big time. I don't want it to be from disease, war or famine.

If any single poor inner city woman with no family to help supporter her and a baby wants to have an abortion, who wants to stop her? Ah ha! Now it's not such a big deal to you racist anti abortion people.

If Muslims in the middle east want to get abortions or the chinese, do you want to stop them? I don't.

We decided to help poor women with abortions because otherwise it's going to cost us a lot more. But the GOP are cutting aid to the poor to give millionaires tax breaks and it is not creating jobs for these poor people so this trickle down theory doesn't work. Anyways, I don't want to go off on a tangent. Point is, the GOP business model doesn't make any sense. They want these poor women to breed because they care about life but then they won't feed the poor babies they insist they care about once they are born?

I'm not even pro choice. I'm pro abortion. :badgrin:

Do you respect my belief that life is not so precious that a woman should be forced to birth a baby she doesn't want to have? So then you are pro choice. Did you read any of my "every abortion is a bad one except mine"? Every day there are anti abortion women who go in and get abortions.

So deep down even anti abortion women are pro choice just guilty ones. But when it comes to their bodies, then they realize it isn't really murder. Sad they only realize it when it happens to them.

A few anectdotal stories of pro-life girls and you think you've proven that all pro-life women are really pro-choice at heart?

It's understood that "life is not so precious" to you. Of course if your own life was on the line I'm sure you'd feel differently. Nobody's right to choose would trump the value of your own life I'm certain. Only the lives of unborn babies.

I don't think abortions clinics are the time and place to be trying to change the minds of these women going in to have their abortions.

the time and place is to win their minds and souls over, before they have gone through the agony of making their choice and decision on what to do. And this is NOT done through protests, but through kindness and education and respect for those who have listened and changed their minds, with the same level of respect for the woman who has decided to go forward.

It's her decision. Mistakes happen to learn from them... God let's us make mistakes so that we someday humble ourselves and know from within, that we need his grace....

Cahnman's Musings: Texas Capital Abortion Supporters chant "Hail Satan"

"Hail satan"? Is the pro abortion group really going this route?

Um, dunno what Bible anti-abortion people are reading, but the Bible is no great respector of children or differentiating them from adults when it comes to killing them.

Long said there's two version of "God" in America. The Scriptural version which we can all double-check, and the mythical Carebear version no one can ever give chapter and verse in support of.

Wanna be against something, or for something leave religion out of it. I'm against abortion because it's killing a baby. But not out of any wishy-washy nonsensical religious observance.

I'm going to prove to you that religion is why you are anti choice.

Who cares that it is killing a potential baby when its still just a seed?

And is life so precious that someone should be forced to raise a retarded or mongaloid baby? If this happens at birth, I say kill the baby. Why not? If you had a deformed cat or dog in the litter that would cost you 10 years of $ at the vets, wouldn't you put it down? Well what makes a human baby any different than a puppy? Sure it is sad but whatever. So is a miscarriage but you don't go having a funeral for a miscarriage do you?

Yes everyone who is pro choice is also pro satan....As well as anti-you

j3j3KDr.gif

Its what happens when you bus in protesters without screening them properly, you are going to get some nutters.

they are both equally funnay as you cannot have one w/o the other [MENTION=23094]martybegan[/MENTION] as satan is just as much a fiction (created by the thumpers, mind you :eusa_shhh: ) as avatar4321's sky pixie. They're both from the same novel :thup: SO satanists has just as much right as the thumpers, in a 1st Amend sense, to be present

I suspect they were doing the chant just to :poke: the busy body thumpers :D

Its comical how you sound so so sure of yourself when there is no real way to prove anything either way.

I'm not from the USA and if I would be I would probably not have voted for Obama.
About the crusades you are right and that genocides caused more deaths, even though millions at a time, no. This doesn't mean that they were not terrible dictators.
The point I am making is that almost all of the wars are being fought by religious people. Religion has caused a lot of wars and violence over the past. To deny that is just plain ignorant. And later in the post you mention Zylon B. If you are so smart as you claim to be, you probably knew that the Nazis were conservative, very supportive of Christianity and hated communism.

To claim that collectivist totalitarians were "conservative" sort of defines "igrnoant." Though "duplicitous" is probably more accurate.

A few anectdotal stories of pro-life girls and you think you've proven that all pro-life women are really pro-choice at heart?

It's understood that "life is not so precious" to you. Of course if your own life was on the line I'm sure you'd feel differently. Nobody's right to choose would trump the value of your own life I'm certain. Only the lives of unborn babies.

I'm certainly glad I wasn't aborted but had I been I'm sure I wouldn't have suffered much or for long. Sorry, bad timing little guy/gal.

And yes, many many many of the women who get abortions & who picket abortion clinics are also customers.

I've even talked to women who said they were pro life. Yes, in their current situation in life they can afford to be pro life. The one I usually get them with is I tell them their 6 foot girl has an opportunity to UofM for a full ride basketball scholarship. She makes a mistake her senior summer. If she has the baby the full ride is gone. In fact, UofM hasn't even decided yet but she's a hot prospect. Does she have the baby and give all that up or does she get an abortion and go to UofM. I think we know what most people would do. Even the ones who say opposite, half of them are lying if not more than half. So over 50% of pro lifers are hypocrites when it comes to this. And out of the other 25% either they can't have kids themselves anyways or no one will fuck them.

This is just a wedge issue the GOP uses to con poor and middle class voters with.

Abortion is a highly personal decision that many women are sure they'll never have to think about until they're suddenly faced with an unexpected pregnancy. But this can happen to anyone, including women who are strongly anti-choice. So what does an anti-choice woman do when she experiences an unwanted pregnancy herself?
"I have done several abortions on women who have regularly picketed my clinics, including a 16 year old schoolgirl who came back to picket the day after her abortion”
"I've had several cases in which the anti-abortion patient had rationalized in one way or another that her case was the only exception, but the one that really made an impression was the college senior who was the president of her campus Right-to-Life organization”
"In 1990, Operation Rescue and other groups were regularly blockading the clinics As a result, we knew many of the 'antis' by face. One morning, a woman who had been a regular 'sidewalk counselor' went into the clinic with a young woman who looked like she was 16-17, and obviously her daughter. When the mother came out about an hour later, I had to go up and ask her if her daughter's situation had caused her to change her mind. 'I don't expect you to understand my daughter's situation!' she angrily replied. The following Saturday, she was back, pleading with women entering the clinic not to 'murder their babies.'"
" Just last week a woman announced she thought abortion should be illegal. Amazingly, this was her second abortion within the last few months, having gotten pregnant again within a month of the first abortion.."
"We saw a woman who after four attempts and many hours of counseling both at the hospital and our clinic, finally, calmly and uneventfully, had her abortion. Four months later, she called me on Christmas Eve to tell me that she was not and never was pro-choice and that we failed to recognize that she was clinically depressed at the time."
"we had a 'pro-life' activist have an abortion. Later, she told someone on my staff that she thought abortion is murder, that she is a murderer, and that she is murdering her baby. So before doing her procedure, I asked her if she thought abortion is murder - the answer was yes. I asked her if she thought I am a murderer, and if she thought I would be murdering her baby, and she said yes. But murder is a crime, and murderers are executed. Is this a crime? Well, it should be, she said.
" He asked me, 'How many children are you going to kill today?' My response, out of anger, was a familiar vulgar retort. About three months later, this born-again Christian called me to explain that he was against abortion but his daughter was only a junior in high school and was too young to have a baby…
"I had a patient about ten years ago who traveled up to New York City from South Carolina for an abortion. I asked her why she went such a long way to get the procedure. Her answer was that she was a member of a church group that didn't believe in abortion and she didn't want anyone to know she was having one.
"She told me that she had been offended by the other women in the abortion clinic waiting room because they were using abortion as a form of birth control, but her condom had broken so she had no choice
"A 21 year old woman and her mother shared that they were Pro-Life and disagreed with abortion, but that the patient could not afford to raise a child right now.
"We have anti-choice women in for abortions all the time. Many of them are just naive and ignorant until they find themselves with an unwanted pregnancy. They just haven't given it the proper amount of thought until it completely affects them. Then suddenly they become pregnant. Suddenly they see the truth. That it should only be their own choice. Unfortunately, many also think that somehow they are different than everyone else and they deserve to have an abortion, while no one else does."

Fail.

Actually, it i a perfect comparison, Saul.

Which is why you reacted, though you cannot offer any sort of refutation.

You recognize two acts when on party seeks the death of another party for their own personal gain.

Abortion isn't 'murder.'

But it is the killing of a human.

I'm not from the USA and if I would be I would probably not have voted for Obama.
About the crusades you are right and that genocides caused more deaths, even though millions at a time, no. This doesn't mean that they were not terrible dictators.
The point I am making is that almost all of the wars are being fought by religious people. Religion has caused a lot of wars and violence over the past. To deny that is just plain ignorant. And later in the post you mention Zylon B. If you are so smart as you claim to be, you probably knew that the Nazis were conservative, very supportive of Christianity and hated communism.

To claim that collectivist totalitarians were "conservative" sort of defines "igrnoant." Though "duplicitous" is probably more accurate.

The German people were all catholics, not atheists.

They hated the gays.

There are eerie similarities on how Hitler manipulated the German people and how Bush manipulated Americans. As if Chaney/Rumsfeld are students of Adolf. They both wanted world domination that's for sure.

Fail.

Abortion isn't 'murder.'

The basis of the comparison is that they both are personal decisions, not that they are both murder.

That being said, if all laws against killing other people were overturned then a woman having her husband knocked off would not be murder either.

And if only smart people were allowed to reproduce we wouldn't pass on your stupid gene. :badgrin: JK.

P.S. This planet is over populated. No one can deny that. We are polluting the air and oceans. I just heard yesterday BP said we will be out of oil in 50 years. We need to thin the herd big time. I don't want it to be from disease, war or famine.

If any single poor inner city woman with no family to help supporter her and a baby wants to have an abortion, who wants to stop her? Ah ha! Now it's not such a big deal to you racist anti abortion people.

If Muslims in the middle east want to get abortions or the chinese, do you want to stop them? I don't.

We decided to help poor women with abortions because otherwise it's going to cost us a lot more. But the GOP are cutting aid to the poor to give millionaires tax breaks and it is not creating jobs for these poor people so this trickle down theory doesn't work. Anyways, I don't want to go off on a tangent. Point is, the GOP business model doesn't make any sense. They want these poor women to breed because they care about life but then they won't feed the poor babies they insist they care about once they are born?

At least you are honest about it. Most who support abortion won't admit they support killing.

They hated the gays.

There are eerie similarities on how Hitler manipulated the German people and how Bush manipulated Americans. As if Chaney/Rumsfeld are students of Adolf. They both wanted world domination that's for sure.

So much dumb in one statement. One of the major issues with unification of the German State during the mid-late 1800's was the overwhelming protestanism of Northern Germany.

For Nazis, the most hard core of them wanted a version of Fuhrer worship combined with neo-pagansim.

The one I usually get them with is I tell them their 6 foot girl has an opportunity to UofM for a full ride basketball scholarship. She makes a mistake her senior summer. If she has the baby the full ride is gone. In fact, UofM hasn't even decided yet but she's a hot prospect. Does she have the baby and give all that up or does she get an abortion and go to UofM.

Here's an idea: Don't get pregnant!

Fail.

Actually, it i a perfect comparison, Saul.

Which is why you reacted, though you cannot offer any sort of refutation.

You recognize two acts when on party seeks the death of another party for their own personal gain.

Abortion isn't 'murder.'

But it is the killing of a human.

Even if we agree that technically it is terminating a life, we don't view life as being so precious that a woman who doesn't want a baby should be forced to carry it for 9 months and then give birth to it.

Ever see 1000's of turtles hatch and try to make it down to the beach and the birds pick off half of them and then fish eat another 25%? That's life.

I don't approve of going to war for money because real people will die. I don't like to hear real people are raped or murdered. I think it is sad when a person is killed in a car accident.

I don't think it is sad when a person gets an abortion. I know it is sad for them of course. It's personal. No one wants to have an abortion but that's life, just like the turtles.

We have too many people on this planet. If poor people have an accident and get knocked up, the cost savings of welfare and foodstamps vs. paying for her abortion. No brainer. Get the abortion. How much do you need honey?

The gop love having a lot of poor people. Drives wages down. They don't like welfare or food stamps because those people won't go to work and it would raise their taxes. Their answer is charity but we see charity/churches suck in a crisis.

Well what makes a human baby any different than a puppy?

And there you have it, folks. This encapsulates perfectly everything that is evil about pro-abortion people.

Do you believe in god? I don't.

Now of course if it were my baby I would feel bad, but I don't feel bad one bit if you have an abortion. I could give a rats ass. In fact the planet is overpopulated and we don't need you breeding.

And I wouldn't consider it murder if I had an abortion. Technically maybe it is but bfd it's a seed in my belly.

I do feel bad when I kill a deer. I do care about life. Animals and real living humans. But a seed in the womb? Nah.

In fact, I care more about life then you probably. I would have never killed all those Iraqi's and been responsible for all those US Soldiers who died in Iraq. All for what? Their oil? GW Bush should be hung for treason and war crimes.

At least you are honest about it. Most who support abortion won't admit they support killing.
I would venture to guess that MOST that support a woman's right to choose, DO NOT take the same position as Sealy's pro abortion, no matter what, and even after birth if the child is a Mongoloid etc....that's a pretty radical position to take....at least in my mind it is... I'm not certain if he truly believes this way or he is after the shock factor? :eek: maybe I misunderstood on the mongoloid thingy?

They hated the gays.

Bravo mon brave!!!!:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back