"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, people who can Never get pregnant, Never suffer any of the possible pain consequences or problems that pregnancy brings,
REALLY have no reason too be so out spoken. No matter what happens you HAVE NOTHING PERSONAL OR LIFE THREATING invested in the matter.

Bullshit. Every member of society has a stake in what happens in society.

NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE, people who can Never get pregnant, Never suffer any of the possible pain consequences or problems that pregnancy brings,
REALLY have no reason too be so out spoken. No matter what happens you HAVE NOTHING PERSONAL OR LIFE THREATING invested in the matter.

Geez.

What about fertile women who spent 35 childbearing years in complete control of their choice to just not get pregnant in the first place?

Wow! I had a uterus and actually CHOSE what I was going to do with it, without having to murder any unborn children!

Y'all are so entertaining as you try to convince us that women really are so stupid these days that they can't figure out how to use birth control and thus must be treated as poor victims of their raging, out-of-control genitals.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

I gave you a chance to learn. You closed your eyes, plugged your ears and said "na na na na!" You get the response you apparently want.
I'm not your student, I gave you a chance to argue your point and you punted and failed.

How about educating men not to get women pregnant?
Oh shut it, misandrist.

Men and women both share responsibility.

Every one of these draconian laws
There are no draconian laws about abortion; even execution of all abortionists and all clients and all accessories wouldn’t be “draconian,” and we don’t have that.

the white men
Oh shut it, racist.

Pro life women are suing the states for endangering their lives. The women will win.
Is getting laughed out of court for frivolous lawsuits without reason or standing your standard of victory?

Having proven you're lying about the scientific definition of human life, let's look at the Bible, where God's word says that man didn't become a human being until he was fully formed, and took his first breath.
Adam isn’t all men.

The breath of life that created humanity in Eden is pure magical abiogenesis. Adam was a clay earthen figure. Yahweh transmuted it into a lifeform.

Does that sound like normal human embryology observed on Earth today? No. No it fucking doesn’t.

So keep your bizarre magical thinking from your death cultist toilet god nonsense to yourself.

Whatever god you worship is evil and worthy of fighting and killing. It is a monster. Or would be if it was real. Instead, I condemn your worthless fake god as beneath me and beneath any moral human being.

Insane sociopathy. You’re fucked in the head.

Freedom is not about doing violence to innocent human beings without consequence, you vile harpy.

Any minimally decent and moral human being knows killing innocent human beings is wrong, you sick fuck.

We've done it by the thousands and thousands with the indiscriminate dropping of bombs. I do agree it's pretty sick.

Insane sociopathy. You’re fucked in the head.

Freedom is not about doing violence to innocent human beings without consequence, you vile harpy.

Any minimally decent and moral human being knows killing innocent human beings is wrong, you sick fuck.

I'd say that anyone who does not realize how wrong it is to kill unborn children is already owned by the father of lies.

We can try and try to enlighten them, but I'm done with that. Let them go.

The clump of developing tissue has no choice. It has no brain it has no feelings it’s not a person.
You have no brain, and you’re a malformed vile clump. If we’re going to deny personhood to them or scum like you based on any reasonable calculus, then you deserve the dehumanization, denial of personhood, and resultant contract killing far more than they do.

They at least have the potential to be something and have lives of value, as opposed to being a shitstain detriment like you.

humanize the fetus
IMAGINE, humanizing a human being?!

You vile, insane trash.

It is entirely possible to be pro-choice and anti-abortion at the same time
Shut up, pro-abort filth. No one is pro-choice.

who oppose rights for women
Non sequitur.

None of this has anything to do with the “murder of innocents”.
That is explicitly what the issue is about, lying piece of shit.

These religious zealots don’t give a rats ass what happens to these children after their mothers are forced to borrow them.
It is illegal to kill born human children, you lying piece of shit.

Nothing exposes the lie of “pro life” than calling for the death penalty for those who disagree with you.
Executing scum who kill for money and those who hire them is not remotely at odds with wanting to protect the rights and lives of innocent human beings, sociopathic filth.

Forum List

Back