Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Hershal Walker , like most MAGA candidates knows what honesty and integrity are because they lie and hope you think they have some, When he says he is so pro-life till he doesn't even want exceptions for rape or incest, or life of the mother, I guess he forgot about that time he paid for his girlfriends abortion. There are reciepts for the abortion. His entire family warned him that if he ran, his disgusting behavior would be exposed, but I guess he didn't believe them.

True…candidates can never change perspective or position.
4DF17140-10AA-4F2F-8343-A3618E1BF7A2.jpeg

Hershal Walker , like most MAGA candidates knows what honesty and integrity are because they lie and hope you think they have some, When he says he is so pro-life till he doesn't even want exceptions for rape or incest, or life of the mother, I guess he forgot about that time he paid for his girlfriends abortion. There are reciepts for the abortion. His entire family warned him that if he ran, his disgusting behavior would be exposed, but I guess he didn't believe them.

Ahhh, isn't it cute how the progressives all march in lock stop with their anti darkie bigotry.

You assholes are so predictable.

It will all come out in court.

Doubtful it will ever get that far.

Ahhh, isn't it cute how the progressives all march in lock stop with their anti darkie bigotry.

Anti-darkie, or anti- rich guy who doesnt think the rules apply to him.? I'm pretty sure most black folk don't have the money Walker had to get out of all his shit.

It will all come out in court.

By then the damage is done and the Left wins ....again
Fortunately, the Conservative Right knows how to play fair and by the book always.

We would never stoop to their low. (Even if it means we lose every time)
Far better to lose the war than to win any battle by foul play....regardless of enemy tactics....regardless of consequences.
Yay Conservative Saints !

Last edited:

So are "US" assholes.
We'll never do a damn thing about any of it
Pretty sure that qualifies our side as "assholes" too.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
That boy looks queer enough to shit on his own family.
What an evil turd.

OTOH...God sure must hate Conservatives to allow all these injustices to be levied against them 24/7 with no consequences.

By the way....Herschel is a great and good man.
You can safely ignore all the Left lies and propaganda.

If there is a God, He will win the Senate seat.
If he loses.....No God confirmed.

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.

Fuckup walker ain't one of those.

His son. Well, one of the ones we know about.

Walker says he is opposed to abortion even in the case of rape, incest, or health of the mother.

Next!

A woman who asked not to be identified out of privacy concerns told The Daily Beast that, after she and Walker conceived a child while they were dating in 2009, he urged her to get an abortion. The woman said she had the procedure and that Walker reimbursed her for it.

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Trump only endorses the best candidates.

True…candidates can never change perspective or position.
AB9D042C-6A8F-4662-86E2-A367214780F4.jpeg

Yeah,
The Dims sense America losing patience with their BS so they're in full propaganda desperation mode.

If Americans have wised up to their relentless BS good men will prevail.
I dunno tho. America has become an idiocracy.

Doubtful it will ever get that far.

Sure, and this is as phony as the Ford rape claim. In all the years this was supposedly out there, all of a sudden some bimbo comes out with an allegation less than two months before an election. Gee, what are the chances???? :eusa_shhh:

I said it before and I'll say it again, Democrats are the disciples of Satan.

Sure, and this is as phony as the Ford rape claim. In all the years this was supposedly out there, all of a sudden some bimbo comes out with an allegation less than two months before an election. Gee, what are the chances???? :eusa_shhh:

Ray...YOU ...are the evil one

Last edited:

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.

Here's a little tip for Leftists. See if you can understand this:

People who run for offices, esp HIGH OFFICES, are narcissistic egoists. They will lie, cheat and steal. They are generally NOT good people.

HELLO???

Leftists worship these people and seek to give them as much power as possible.

Conservatives are ever distrustful of these people and seek to limit their power. Always.

Choose one.

She's going to have to present that proof too.
She Did. You say HW sends out 100's of Get Well Cards.
You're gonna need to provide the proof.
Fortunately, the Conservative Right knows how to play fair and by the book always.
Big League Bull Shit

Conservatives are ever distrustful of these people and seek to limit their power. Always.
What's with the ALWAYS BS?

Here's a little tip for Leftists. See if you can understand this:

People who run for offices, esp HIGH OFFICES, are narcissistic egoists. They will lie, cheat and steal. They are generally NOT good people.

HELLO???

Choose one.
Wait...so you understand how fucked up Walker is...and you don't care because he's a trump approved Republican?

Ohhh

Wait...so you understand how fucked up Walker is...and you don't care because he's a trump approved Republican?

Ohhh

I didn't say that.

I do very much treat an election like a job interview, not like seating a Pope, like a religious vetting as you folks do. Because for you, that's exactly what it is. See: the Capitol bldg as "sacred".

I do not expect politicians or future politicians to be perfect people. I don't care who they sleep with or if they screwed up in the past, esp in their personal lives. Will you leave me alone? Will you adhere to the Constitution? Will you let ME have MY religious freedoms? All right then.

You all vote like the Puritans you are.

He wasn't running for office on the no abortions ever ticket.

Forum List

Back