Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

The bullshit doesn't get much more obvious than this. And the cultists don't care. Nothing to see here. Doesn't matter.

If you can't bring yourself to condemn something like this, if you can't at least be THAT honest, then you're lost.

Does going on and on about cultists make you feel better about yourself, Ol' Mac?

But even THAT would be fine. It's going on and on about Trump incessantly while, out of the other side of you mouth, whining about political division that's the real puzzle. Therein lies your mental break.

hey have absolutely ZERO moral compass

This from the guy that just posted this...

Read my lips......

I don't give a shit. He'd get my vote all week long and twice on Sunday.

1664875606267.png

The bullshit doesn't get much more obvious than this. And the cultists don't care. Nothing to see here. Doesn't matter.

If you can't bring yourself to condemn something like this, if you can't at least be THAT honest, then you're lost.
Does going on and on about cultists make you feel better about yourself, Ol' Mac?

But even THAT would be fine. It's going on and on about Trump incessantly while, out of the other side of you mouth, whining about political division that's the real puzzle. Therein lies your mental break.
And, right on cue.

This from the guy that just posted this...

Read my lips......

I don't give a shit. He'd get my vote all week long and twice on Sunday.

View attachment 705282
Well, at least he's honest. Give him that.

They don't care. They're trained to (a) be obedient and (b) attack, no matter what.

And, right on cue.

Mac climbs into the pigsty every single day and, while wallowing around like all the other swine, looks around and cries about how muddy it is.

Pick one, Mac. Either don't get in and whine about the mud, or just admit you're in the pen too.

They don't care. They're trained to (a) be obedient and (b) attack, no matter what.
Mac climbs into the pigsty every single day and, while wallowing around like all the other swine, looks around and cries about how muddy it is.

Pick one, Mac. Either don't get in and whine about the mud, or just admit you're in the pen too.
And right on cue. Again.

A woman who asked not to be identified out of privacy concerns told The Daily Beast that, after she and Walker conceived a child while they were dating in 2009, he urged her to get an abortion. The woman said she had the procedure and that Walker reimbursed her for it.

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Trump only endorses the best candidates.
Ouch.

It will all come out in court.

Is that going to be this week or after he loses.

Ahhh, isn't it cute how the progressives all march in lock stop with their anti darkie bigotry.

You assholes are so predictable.
Anti-darkie? Isn't Senator Warnock a black man? Oh that's right that is why you paraded out a boot licking imbecile like Herschel to run against him. Black on Black.

That boy looks queer enough to shit on his own family.
What an evil turd.

OTOH...God sure must hate Conservatives to allow all these injustices to be levied against them 24/7 with no consequences.

By the way....Herschel is a great and good man.
You can safely ignore all the Left lies and propaganda.

If there is a God, He will win the Senate seat.
If he loses.....No God confirmed.
Wow, what great and good man puts a gun to his wife's head? What good man lies about graduating at the top of his class when he didn't graduate at all. What good man lies about being a member of the FBI when he can't even spell it. If God had a say so in it, I am pretty sure he will side with the man of the cloth who has been doing great work and deeds his adult life as compared to a lying, boot licking clown.

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.
The conservatives here have already blown holes in this story by pointing out that you have no witness,

Instead only the usual lib “unnamed sources”

Also known as liberal media liars

But it wouldnt surprise me if Walker had paid one of his loose girlfriends to have an abortion

After all thats want any live-for-moment godless lib would have done in 1980

But no matter what he was then, walker is not that person today and abortion is still wrong

Wow, what great and good man puts a gun to his wife's head? What good man lies about graduating at the top of his class when he didn't graduate at all. What good man lies about being a member of the FBI when he can't even spell it. If God had a say so in it, I am pretty sure he will side with the man of the cloth who has been doing great work and deeds his adult life as compared to a lying, boot licking clown.
Say what you typed is true. And most Prog accusations exaggerate to extremism. Warnock is a communist. By his actions. Many in black hierarchy are the identical way.

Forum List

Back