Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

They are going to start a nuclear war.

Democrats rather face nuclear armageddon then a red wave.

They are going all out to stop their loss, but if they think they will lose, nukes will fly. Ironically, the people running the US right now actually don't live here.
At least the airplanes are running on time.

Wow! This is not surprising. He is just another repub Hypocrite.

Read my lips......

I don't give a shit. He'd get my vote all week long and twice on Sunday.
You dumbfucks vote for people like AOC who actually work to destroy America.
I'm not here to judge personal lives or listen to asswipe Leftists in their families.

EVERYONE has dirt on them. No exceptions.

Walker said he has sent out hundreds of get well cards, she could have gotten one. Or forged one. Let's have a handwriting expert look at it. Walker says he has no idea who she is.

Roy Moore just won his 8 million dollar defamation case. This is another case of dragging out the bimbo card just a few days before an election. It's something enemy democrats routinely do.

They have absolutely ZERO moral compass. They are ruled by moral narcissism and extreme "ME"ism.
What would you expect from hyenas who reject the notion of a superior being (because that would mean THEY can't be)

radical leftist Raphael Warnock is not popular is red-leaning Georgia, so the media has to cheat to get him over the finish line

A woman who asked not to be identified out of privacy concerns told The Daily Beast that, after she and Walker conceived a child while they were dating in 2009, he urged her to get an abortion. The woman said she had the procedure and that Walker reimbursed her for it.

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Trump only endorses the best candidates.

Only the rabid plague call the Left does shit like this. (Smear people illegitimately) And they do it routinely.
Fortunately, the Right NEVER plays foul or does this garbage.

So if there is a "Christian God", he is definitely in full punishment mode of his own at this time.

Hershal Walker , like most MAGA candidates knows what honesty and integrity are because they lie and hope you think they have some, When he says he is so pro-life till he doesn't even want exceptions for rape or incest, or life of the mother, I guess he forgot about that time he paid for his girlfriends abortion. There are reciepts for the abortion. His entire family warned him that if he ran, his disgusting behavior would be exposed, but I guess he didn't believe them.

be9.jpg

They are going to start a nuclear war.

Democrats rather face nuclear armageddon then a red wave.

They are going all out to stop their loss, but if they think they will lose, nukes will fly. Ironically, the people running the US right now actually don't live here, so they don't care. The shadow cabal hates America more than putin does.
So you agree that Biden has more power and influence over Herschel Walker's son than Herschel Walker??
Wow.....but Biden is a senile old fart who doesn't even know how to tie his own shoes.....

If Democrats were popular, such tactics would be unnecessary.

Same thing just happened with MTG.
Yet, Democrats continue to win the popular vote in every national election going back 20 years...

Seems it is Conservatives who aren't popular...if they were, they wouldn't be whining about "popular culture" all the time and being on the outside looking in...

If Conservatives were popular, they would have more entertainment choices than watching a fragile bitch get on stage and whine about how unfair everyone is to him for 4 hours.....

Forum List

Back