Pro Palestinian Rally in Washington DC Today

No. Satan is a fallen angel.
Your explanation is simply an excuse for evil.
I didn't claim to be Jewish...I merely stated what Judaism claims. (I claim the Messiah Jesus as my Lord and Savior )

And as for a excuse for evil? Ummmmm.....everyone (including me and you) are inherently evil....we don't need to be taught how to be selfish as children. We need to be taught how to be generous.

Evil is natural for us as humans. We also have a capacity for great goodness if we try. Our personal identity is demonstrated everywhere we go as to which one we serve.

The differences are stark and obvious, except to the ignorant like yourself.
Name one.

Listen to this Article: "Israel’s Final Solution for the Palestinians"

"The goal is a 'pure' Israel, cleansed of Palestinian contaminants.

"Gaza is to become a wasteland.

"The Palestinians in Gaza will be killed or forced into refugee camps over the border in Egypt.

"Messianic redemption will take place once the Palestinians are expelled.

"Jewish extremists call for the Al-Aqsa mosque - the third holiest shrine for Muslims, built on the ruins of the Jewish Second Temple, which was destroyed in 70 CE by the Roman army - to be demolished.

"The mosque is to be replaced by a 'Third' Jewish temple, a move that would set the Muslim world alight.

"The West Bank, which the zealots call 'Judea and Samaria,' will be formally annexed by Israel.

"Israel, governed by the religious laws imposed by the ultra-orthodox Shas and United Torah Judaism parties, will be a Jewish version of Iran."

Jews and Catholics......two of the worst religions when it comes to human rights on the planet....coming in second and third to Islam.
I'm not sure about that....Muslims, Buddhist and Hindus are fairly lousy as well....not including Communism which espouses Atheism.

Not to mention that Christianity and Judaism have been around a VERY long time.

Last edited:
Name one.

"The Palestinians in Gaza will be killed or forced into refugee camps over the border in Egypt.

"Jewish extremists call for the Al-Aqsa mosque - the third holiest shrine for Muslims, built on the ruins of the Jewish Second Temple, which was destroyed in 70 CE by the Roman army - to be demolished.

"The mosque is to be replaced by a 'Third' Jewish temple, a move that would set the Muslim world alight.

"The West Bank, which the zealots call 'Judea and Samaria,' will be formally annexed by Israel.

"Israel, governed by the religious laws imposed by the ultra-orthodox Shas and United Torah Judaism parties, will be a Jewish version of Iran."

Your cutting and pasting identifies “extremists”. So yes, the extremist blogs you cut and paste from certainly represent your extremist views.

The gee-had in Gaza’istan needs more recruits. Your mission should be clear.

Your cutting and pasting identifies “extremists”. So yes, the extremist blogs you cut and paste from certainly represent your extremist views.

The gee-had in Gaza’istan needs more recruits. Your mission should be clear.
What's your educated opinion of this extremist?
2-28-19-Explainer-kahane-1080x600.jpg

"Meir Kahane in 1985 (Bettmann/Getty Images)"

"(JTA) — When Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu brokered a partnership between the extreme right-wing party Jewish Power, or Otzma Yehudit, and the more moderate right-wing Jewish Home, the late American-born Rabbi Meir Kahane was suddenly all over the news."

Rabbi Meir Kahane and Israel's far right, explained - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

What's your educated opinion of this extremist?
2-28-19-Explainer-kahane-1080x600.jpg

"Meir Kahane in 1985 (Bettmann/Getty Images)"

"(JTA) — When Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu brokered a partnership between the extreme right-wing party Jewish Power, or Otzma Yehudit, and the more moderate right-wing Jewish Home, the late American-born Rabbi Meir Kahane was suddenly all over the news."

A great man. He has been proven right. Not "extreme" btw

Name one.

The sooner the better.

A great man. He has been proven right. Not "extreme" btw
Your kind of a powerful Jew?

"Kahane, whose extremist Kach party was outlawed in Israel several years after his assassination in 1990, is the ideological father of Jewish Power.

"By extending a welcoming hand to the party ahead of Israel’s April elections, Netanyahu was accused of legitimizing Kahane’s deep legacy of racism, violence and hatred"

The sooner the better.
Israeli fascism is your first choice?
What's your second, Kosher blood and soil?

"'The left is no longer capable of overcoming the toxic ultra-nationalism that has evolved here,' Zeev Sternhell, a Holocaust survivor and Israel’s foremost authority on fascism, warned in 2018, 'the kind whose European strain almost wiped out a majority of the Jewish people.' Sternhell added, '[W]e see not just a growing Israeli fascism but racism akin to Nazism in its early stages."

30,000 Hamas supporters in one place. Too tempting. They should be thankful we aren't as evil as they are.

"'The left is no longer capable of overcoming the toxic ultra-nationalism that has evolved here,' Zeev Sternhell, a Holocaust survivor and Israel’s foremost authority on fascism, warned in 2018, 'the kind whose European strain almost wiped out a majority of the Jewish people.' Sternhell added, '[W]e see not just a growing Israeli fascism but racism akin to Nazism in its early stages."
I tend to have issues with people who chant "Death To America", more than Israel, who is one of our allies.
I have trained Kuwaiti troops and Pakistani troops.
They were alright. But when they come to my country and start waving their flag at our White House, I'm ready to lock&load.

How many of those toasted children you shed (crocodile) tears for were killed by the heroic IDF?

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

"An Israeli woman named Yasmin Porat confirmed in an interview with Israel Radio that the military 'undoubtedly' killed numerous Israeli noncombatants during gun battles with Hamas militants on October 7. 'They eliminated everyone, including the hostages,' she stated, referring to Israeli special forces.

"As David Sheen and Ali Abunimah reported in Electronic Intifada, Porat described 'very, very heavy crossfire' and Israeli tank shelling, which led to many casualties among Israelis.

"While being held by the Hamas gunmen, Porat recalled, 'They did not abuse us. We were treated very humanely… No one treated us violently.'

"She added, 'The objective was to kidnap us to Gaza, not to murder us'".
Kidnapping is okay as long as you're treated well. Naive propaganda parrot.

Your kind of a powerful Jew?

"Kahane, whose extremist Kach party was outlawed in Israel several years after his assassination in 1990, is the ideological father of Jewish Power.

"By extending a welcoming hand to the party ahead of Israel’s April elections, Netanyahu was accused of legitimizing Kahane’s deep legacy of racism, violence and hatred"
I loved his book, Uncomfortable Questions for Comfortable Jews.

He's been proven right many times since he was murdered by "Nose Hair"

I tend to have issues with people who chant "Death To America", more than Israel, who is one of our allies.
I have trained Kuwaiti troops and Pakistani troops.
They were alright. But when they come to my country and start waving their flag at our White House, I'm ready to lock&load.
Did you get the urge to lock and load when our "ally" murdered 34 Americans on the USS Liberty? Israel's a racist, apartheid state which is bringing this world closer to a choice between al Nakba 2.0, a Holocaust sequel, or the third world war.

I can’t figure out what happened. The forum is a reflection of what is happening in the real world:

Muslim terrorists go on a Jew-hunting expedition to torture to death every innocent Jewish man, woman, child, and baby they could find - in the most barbaric ways designed to inflict as much agony as possible in their last moments on Earth - and instead of sympathy for how the Jewish people are treated, we have antisemites coming out of the woodwork like termites.

On this forum, even previous “normal” people are spewing the most vehement Jew-hate I could ever imagine. So what is the explanation?

1. There was always a massive amount of Jew-hate festering under the surface.

2. This is part of the Arabs‘ plan to drive hate against Jews in order to get the world to go along with their extermination, ala Hitler Part 2. They have infilitrated all aspects of America - from professors and students at liberal universities, to the far left members of Congress, and to here on this message board.
the left calling their political rivals nazis has been proven to be projection from true nazi antisemites .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back