Pro Palestinian Rally in Washington DC Today

DC has the most intrusive cameras of any city in America....every single protestor will be identified.

and they will not be prosecuted ... leftists arent held accountable for their political violence and threats .

I can’t figure out what happened. The forum is a reflection of what is happening in the real world:

Muslim terrorists go on a Jew-hunting expedition to torture to death every innocent Jewish man, woman, child, and baby they could find - in the most barbaric ways designed to inflict as much agony as possible in their last moments on Earth - and instead of sympathy for how the Jewish people are treated, we have antisemites coming out of the woodwork like termites.

On this forum, even previous “normal” people are spewing the most vehement Jew-hate I could ever imagine. So what is the explanation?

1. There was always a massive amount of Jew-hate festering under the surface.

2. This is part of the Arabs‘ plan to drive hate against Jews in order to get the world to go along with their extermination, ala Hitler Part 2. They have infilitrated all aspects of America - from professors and students at liberal universities, to the far left members of Congress, and to here on this message board.
Both, I'd say. People's true natures are being revealed. God is watching.

the left calling their political rivals has been proven to be projection from true nazi antisemites .

Yup!

1699224194904.png

How does kidnapping compare to ethnic cleansing?
As long as the Jews of Israel continue stealing land of non-Jews, their victims will resist, wouldn't you?
False narrative: Ethic cleansing". You've got all your propaganda terms. Tell us who the Pals really are. Tell us where they're from originally since there has never been a Palestinian nation. Go ahead. Let's get to the facts and stop the media spin.

Do you realize protesting in support of terrorism on a visa, here, is a federal offense requiring deportation?
Ate you saying any protests supporting Palestinian rights are now considered supporting terrorism?

What right does a terrorist have using an ambulance to escape? You have no business being a moderator on a political forum. You're a terrorist sympathizer.
Nice dodge.

Forum List

Back