Every single day in this great nation, an armed citizen prevents a crime. Every. Single. Day. Thank God for our constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
According to the the rabidly anti-gun VPC, Americans use a firearms ~95,000 per year in self-defense.
http://www.vpc.org/studies/justifiable17.pdf
Page 6

That's 4.4x more often than to commit suicide.
That's 16x more often than to commit murder.

:dunno:

All 89000 ended in death? So I guess we are 50000 ahead? Think how many if we were not a nation of scared pantywaists How many oz gun attacks are there again?
There is a delicious irony in a scared-shitless leftist whining about firearms trying to make the case to ban them by claiming others are scared. :laugh:

Unarmed people become victims. Armed people don’t. It really is that simple, snowflake. That’s why law enforcement is armed. That’s why the military is armed. That’s why the President’s Secret Service detail is armed.

If you’re too afraid of inanimate objects such as firearms, don’t own one. But the rest of us will exercise our 2nd Amendment rights - and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

All 89000 ended in death? So I guess we are 50000 ahead? Think how many if we were not a nation of scared pantywaists How many oz gun attacks are there again?
There is a delicious irony in a scared-shitless leftist whining about firearms trying to make the case to ban them by claiming others are scared. :laugh:

Unarmed people become victims. Armed people don’t. It really is that simple, snowflake. That’s why law enforcement is armed. That’s why the military is armed. That’s why the President’s Secret Service detail is armed.

If you’re too afraid of inanimate objects such as firearms, don’t own one. But the rest of us will exercise our 2nd Amendment rights - and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

You mean like the girlroy 6 yr old?
Our patriot, Such a brave lad.
Patriot? The last refuge of the scoundrel?
Also Might help if you knew the meaning of snowflake.
19c pro slavery white boys?
Keep toting darlin.
Never know when Isis might find your double wide

Unarmed people become victims. Armed people don’t. It really is that simple, snowflake.
Exactly! Both the 6 year old and his guardians were unarmed thanks to liberals assholes. What happened? Tragic death of a child.
Keep toting darlin.
Oh I will! Literally until the day I die. Without exception. Odd how that angers you so much.
ISIS does that in France, England, and Australia. They don’t have the balls to try that stuff here exactly because we are armed.

Every single day in this great nation, an armed citizen prevents a crime. Every. Single. Day. Thank God for our constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
According to the the rabidly anti-gun VPC, Americans use a firearms ~95,000 per year in self-defense.
Page 6

and that is from an rabid, frothing at the mouth, anti-gun site......imagine what the real numbers are...oh, we don't have to...the CDC and the Department of Justice already did it for us....and they were controlled by anti-gunners at the time too...

1.1 million self defense with gun....CDC

1.5 million self defense with a gun....DOJ....

Unarmed people become victims. Armed people don’t. It really is that simple, snowflake.
Exactly! Both the 6 year old and his guardians were unarmed thanks to liberals assholes. What happened? Tragic death of a child.
Keep toting darlin.
Oh I will! Literally until the day I die. Without exception. Odd how that angers you so much.
ISIS does that in France, England, and Australia. They don’t have the balls to try that stuff here exactly because we are armed.

Darn, I must arm my 6 year old.
Don't you see how dumb that sounds?
No anger, leave that to the toting pantywaists who were never in a real war in their lives
No ISIS here , just white supremists.
I assume you never lived in oz, U.K., Scandi?
Just whine?
Hey, good luck with your blind opinions

Page 6

and that is from an rabid, frothing at the mouth, anti-gun site......imagine what the real numbers are...oh, we don't have to...the CDC and the Department of Justice already did it for us....and they were controlled by anti-gunners at the time too...

1.1 million self defense with gun....CDC

1.5 million self defense with a gun....DOJ....
I thought the nra won't let us investigate gun crimes?

We have a Second Amendment. Enforce the law, right wingers.
5/4 overwhelming decision
This is the common law for the common defense:
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The National Rifle Association used its influence over a Congressman to codify language that prevents the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) from funding research into gun violence,
This is a lie.

The legislation reads:
"none of the funds made available for injury prevention and control at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) may be used to advocate or promote gun control."[

The CDC is funded for gathering information and conducting research on gun-related violence, of which it has plenty.
Search Results | CDC

With equal protection of the law, those would be intruders would have no reason to intrude, if they could apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

With equal protection of the law, those would be intruders would have no reason to intrude, if they could apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.
A. “Equal Protection of the Law” already exists :lmao:

B. They don’t “intrude” due to their job status, dumb ass :lmao:

Forum List

Back