Even by normal progressive propaganda standards - this one is off the charts.
The hit piece contains no discussion of what I actually wrote, no quotation of my words, not even the briefest summary of a single claim I actually make. Instead, it links to a "review" of the book by Zack Ford, a gay rights activist at ThinkProgress.
Pure propaganda. Completely disingenuous. Not a single quote. Not even a paraphrase. Just lies on top of lies. All of them published in The NY Times. And The NY Times didn’t even bother to fact-check or reach out to the author for comment.

A New York Times Writer's Reckless Hit Piece on My Transgender Book

The left is employing all of the tactics of fascist Nazi, Germany. It speaks volumes about the American people that Republican’s control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of the 50 states despite the propaganda tactics (and violence) of the left.

California Republicans are furious at Google — here’s what they did

They are fake, fake, fake news.

Lying like this on national TV on a news show should be a crime.

That perfectly sums up progressives. Anything they do is ok and should be praised. Anything you do is wrong and should be condemned.

It's ok for them to have unimaginable wealth. But you should live in poverty for the "good" of society.

It's ok for them to have armed guards with fully automatic firearms. But you should be disarmed.

It's ok for them to have a huge home. But you should live in an apartment without electricity to limit your "carbon footprint".

The left is employing all of the tactics of fascist Nazi, Germany. It speaks volumes about the American people that Republican’s control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of the 50 states despite the propaganda tactics (and violence) of the left.

California Republicans are furious at Google — here’s what they did

They are fake, fake, fake news.

Lying like this on national TV on a news show should be a crime.

That perfectly sums up progressives. Anything they do is ok and should be praised. Anything you do is wrong and should be condemned.

It's ok for them to have unimaginable wealth. But you should live in poverty for the "good" of society.

It's ok for them to have armed guards with fully automatic firearms. But you should be disarmed.

It's ok for them to have a huge home. But you should live in an apartment without electricity to limit your "carbon footprint".

Professional virtue signaling idiots.

I wonder how much longer people keep buying their repugnant fake ass virtue.

SNL is not "media".
SNL is comedy, satire.

You might also want to learn the difference between fact and fiction, op/ed's and news.

Or not, as you wish.
Tell that to the Democrats who actually watched Comedy Central for the news....
Wait a min, is not the Satire the Banjo type of "picking" used by the Beatles in the 60 s.

The nauseating progressive propaganda continues. It is a shame that the left has to resort to such evil tactics. Agree with them - or you will be viciously attacked (both verbally and physically).
“[PragerU] … is very blatantly algorithmically connected’ to the extreme right content found on YouTube, Tripodi explains.” Needless to say, PragerU has no power over how Google algorithmically connects anything.
The "Southern Poverty Law Center" has become the Reich Minister of Propaganda arm of the left while Antifa has become the Brownshirts of the left. One attempts to change minds through lies and disinformation, the other through violence.

The Southern Poverty Law Center's Smear Campaign Against PragerU

Forum List

Back