It proves that 100% of what actual journalists (such as Breitbart) reported on it, was completely true.

It also proves that you’re a partisan extremist who will deny anything which exposes the Democrats for crimes, unethical behavior, etc.
What was true?

Specifically

So continuing to reject reality? You were given a concise answer and you pretend like you didn’t get it, because reality proves liberalism is a failed and ignorant ideology.
What real answer was that again?

So continuing to reject reality? You were given a concise answer and you pretend like you didn’t get it, because reality proves liberalism is a failed and ignorant ideology.
And what was that concise answer again?

Exactly

Bud will be around long after you.

But, keeping pouting fuckup
“Pouting”? WTF?

Snowflake, I never drank Bud Light (🤮). Therefore, I cannot “boycott” it. But I do love how it’s demise has you completely and totally “triggered😂

Bud will be around long after you.
Hahahaha!! This is epic. The CEO of Anheuser-Bush is crying almost as much as you do. Billions lost in market capitalization. Get woke…go broke.

Hahahaha!! This is epic. The CEO of Anheuser-Bush is crying almost as much as you do. Billions lost in market capitalization. Get woke…go broke.
Sure, InBev is worth $114.38 billion in market cap.

Sure, InBev is worth $114.38 billion in market cap.
Every time reality smacks you idiot leftists in the face, you just deny reality. But reality doesn’t cease to be any more real just because you’re dumb ass denies it 🤷🏼‍♂️
The boycott ensuing from that sponsorship has resulted in cratering sales, billions lost in market cap, and Bud Light being dethroned as America's No. 1 beer.

Every time reality smacks you idiot leftists in the face, you just deny reality. But reality doesn’t cease to be any more real just because you’re dumb ass denies it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah, about that dethroning to Modelo...The beer is owned by InBev.

Your point would be what, exactly?

At the end of the day, We the People continue to take down brands that publicly support ignorant liberalism.
Sure, is Bud Light going to cease to exist anytime soon?

Hilarious

Sure, is Bud Light going to cease to exist anytime soon?
Who’s to say? I don’t have a crystal ball any more than your dumb ass does. The difference? I have the humility to recognize I cannot predict the future. You don’t.

In-Bev is going broke?
Ouch!! You know what they say: "Get Woke...Go BROKE!" :laugh:

Ouch!! You know what they say: "Get Woke...Go BROKE!" :laugh:
Tha blaze?

Fuckup hilarious.

Forum List

Back