Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Recounts do not mean shit. illegal votes can be counted over and over. Anything our government is involved in should be transparent. When it comes to elections that is nowhere near to happening.
Exactly. Votes need to be thrown out when we do recounts and audits.

Voter Fraud is real and it is rampant...

MV5BOTQ2N2I5MDgtODA0NC00M2NmLWIyNzAtNjNlYTQxYWQ4ZTQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA3NDg2Mzg@._V1_.jpg

Voter Fraud is real and it is rampant...
/——/ democRATs cheating other democRATs. The Republican candidate better keep a close watch on the drop box videos in the general election. democRATs will only be more careful not to get caught.

/——/ democRATs cheating other democRATs. The Republican candidate better keep a close watch on the drop box videos in the general election. democRATs will only be more careful not to get caught.
it shows drop boxes are indeed the article of the cheat. It's really quite simple as proven in 2000 mules. Same exact thing.

Voter Fraud is real and it is rampant wherever there are Democrats…
Yet it is TRUMP under felony indictment for trying to steal an election

Yet it is TRUMP under felony indictment for trying to steal an election
Because Democrats have weaponized government to attack political opposition like all evil dictators do.

Tell me something, RW, what exactly did President Trump do that is actually “voter fraud”? I haven’t heard anything so far. And if he actually, did, how come none of you leftists want to address voter fraud? 🤔

Because Democrats have weaponized government to attack political opposition like all evil dictators do.

Tell me something, RW, what exactly did President Trump do that is actually “voter fraud”? I haven’t heard anything so far. And if he actually, did, how come none of you leftists want to address voter fraud? 🤔
Listen to the actual cult, thanks jimmy dore!

Because Trump lost and tried to steal the election

It's a conspiracy!!!!! Lying endlessly about imaginary election fraud. Ditto DOJ vaccine Biden etc fraud.

It's a conspiracy!!!!! Lying endlessly about imaginary election fraud. Ditto DOJ vaccine Biden etc fraud.
Your ignorance is noted!

Luz Cheney complaining about trump when her dad? Well we know what he actually did

Tell me something, RW, what exactly did President Trump do that is actually “voter fraud”? I haven’t heard anything so far.

I didn’t say “voter fraud”, I said Trump tried to steal the election

When Trump realized he had lost Bigly…

He hired a slate of fake electors to try to replace the real electors
He pressured local Republican election officials to overturn the voters
He pressured his Vice President to overturn State Electoral Votes
He sent a Republican mob to the Capitol to pressure Congress to stop the certification of the election.

Show us all any other US president that called a state Secretary of State to find 11,740 votes so he could be declared winner.

Forum List

Back