Progressives: Despicable Liars

Most sensationalized "hate crimes" are actually false flag operations.

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth
Or when they point out some random woman's lie but ignore when trump fox and Republicans lie.

It's OK that bush lied us into Iraq because bill lied about monica

The entire progressive ideology is built on lie after lie after lie. For those that can't read - just watch the video.

“The Jungle,” Upton Sinclair’s grisly novel about working conditions in the American meatpacking industry in the late 19th century, has been a fixture of college campuses and liberal bookshelves for decades. Sinclair’s novel was inspired by his work as an investigative journalist exploring slaughterhouses in Chicago, and the massive public outcry it caused led to the passage of the Meat Inspection Act.

However...Sinclair chose to publish a novel rather than the newspaper articles he had originally planned because he wanted to distort the facts about what he uncovered to make the story more shocking.

Teddy Roosevelt, who pushed for the creation of the FDA, was mortified when Sinclair privately confessed he had greatly exaggerated the conditions at U.S. slaughterhouses.

“Roosevelt is so disgusted by Sinclair that he wants nothing to do with him. … He said he was a despicable human being because he didn’t care about any facts,”.

Upton Sinclair’s iconic novel ‘The Jungle’ was based on wild exaggeration

So you're saying Teddy Roosevelt was a "despicable liar"?

No, but he was a Progressive just like you.

Are ALL of you asshats unable to tell yourselves from the OP or what? Or are you all socks?

I know damn fucking well Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive. That's why I put the question to the OP, DUMBASS.

Note --- to the OP. Not to you.

"Progressives" have been gone for 90 years. That's the POINT here, moron.
I was born during FDRs administration. He was a Progressive.
Every Democrat President since FDR has been Progressive except for Carter.

Progressive Presidents in my lifetime:

FDR
Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Nope. Those are called "Democrats".

The Progressive Era: 1890-1920

Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive. In fact that's exactly what he called his third party when the Republicans snubbed him even though he dominated the primaries. It came to be nicknamed the "Bull Moose" party. I believe he and "Fighting Bob" LaFollette were the last to run for high office.

If "Progressive" had been recycled as a term --- it would have a definition. I've invited myriad posters to cite one. No one ever has. Sorry, I don't believe in terms that don't come with definitions.

The entire progressive ideology is built on lie after lie after lie. For those that can't read - just watch the video.

“The Jungle,” Upton Sinclair’s grisly novel about working conditions in the American meatpacking industry in the late 19th century, has been a fixture of college campuses and liberal bookshelves for decades. Sinclair’s novel was inspired by his work as an investigative journalist exploring slaughterhouses in Chicago, and the massive public outcry it caused led to the passage of the Meat Inspection Act.

However...Sinclair chose to publish a novel rather than the newspaper articles he had originally planned because he wanted to distort the facts about what he uncovered to make the story more shocking.

Teddy Roosevelt, who pushed for the creation of the FDA, was mortified when Sinclair privately confessed he had greatly exaggerated the conditions at U.S. slaughterhouses.

“Roosevelt is so disgusted by Sinclair that he wants nothing to do with him. … He said he was a despicable human being because he didn’t care about any facts,”.

Upton Sinclair’s iconic novel ‘The Jungle’ was based on wild exaggeration

Are ALL of you asshats unable to tell yourselves from the OP or what? Or are you all socks?

I know damn fucking well Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive. That's why I put the question to the OP, DUMBASS.

FDR
Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive. In fact that's exactly what he called his third party when the Republicans snubbed him even though he dominated the primaries. It came to be nicknamed the "Bull Moose" party.

Here's a list of Presidents and Presidential hopefuls up to and including Clinton and their philosophy.

List of Presidents (A Progressive America) | Alternative History | Fandom powered by Wikia

If "Progressive" had been recycled as a term --- it would have a definition. I've invited myriad posters to cite one. No one ever has. Sorry, I don't believe in terms that don't come with definitions.
You want to talk "definitions", snowflake? Ok....

pro·gres·sive (prəˈɡresiv/)
adjective
1. happening or developing gradually or in stages; proceeding step by step.
"a progressive decline in popularity"
synonyms: continuing, continuous, increasing, growing, developing, ongoing, accelerating, escalating; More
2. (of a group, person, or idea) favoring or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas. "a relatively progressive governor"

I'm sorry this reality - like all reality - doesn't support your false narrative. But that's the problem with a false narrative, snowflake. Nothing supports it.

Last edited:
It's OK that bush lied us into Iraq because bill lied about monica
We have indisputable proof that Bill Clinton lied about Monica Lewinsky - both DNA evidence and his own confession. Do you have a shred of credibile evidence that Bush "lied us into war"? That is the difference my dear.
It's a fact bush tossed out evidence that conflicted with his cherry picked evidence. Trump even admitted it. And the Brits know Tony Blair lied too. You're a retard

FDR
Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive. In fact that's exactly what he called his third party when the Republicans snubbed him even though he dominated the primaries. It came to be nicknamed the "Bull Moose" party.

Here's a list of Presidents and Presidential hopefuls up to and including Clinton and their philosophy.

List of Presidents (A Progressive America) | Alternative History | Fandom powered by Wikia

That's great. :rofl: Still a few hours left in April Fool's day.

You had me going until I got to President Francis McConaway. :lmao:

And then.. Glenn Beck
rofl.gif

Well played sir, well played.

Yanno the gayed-up pic of Buchanan should have tipped me off.

Last edited:

adjective
synonyms: continuing, continuous, increasing, growing, developing, ongoing, accelerating, escalating; More
2. (of a group, person, or idea) favoring or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas. "a relatively progressive governor"

I'm sorry this reality - like all reality - doesn't support your false narrative. But that's the problem with a false narrative, snowflake. Nothing supports it.
No better evidence you guys are liars than when dumb ass trump tweeted that he just found out on fox Obama was spying on trump towers. That's fake news

adjective

Hey, speak of April Fool's Day and look who shows up. Happy Birthday Buttsoiler.

What you have there is an adjective. In fact it says so right in your own post.
What you claimed to describe in your title is a NOUN.

The noun, as a political term, did indeed exist. A century ago. As my previous post's link notes.

The noun gets an article, or in the case of your title, serves as the subject of the sentence, in this case "Progressives (are) Despicable Liars".

--- which as I pointed out when you first plopped this turd is kind of impossible since they're all dead.

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155
Because con-servatives never do this kind of thing.

No better evidence you guys are liars than when dumb ass trump tweeted that he just found out on fox Obama was spying on trump towers. That's fake news
What happened to "Booooooosh"?!? You were just crying about George W. Bush "lying us into war". I asked if you had a shred of evidence to support that wild accusation. Do you care to attempt it or would you like to admit that you just lied?

Are their depths of repulsive depravity that progressives won't stoop to?

No, the left are filth. You are talking about people with no sense of right and wrong. They have no principles, no shame, they feel no responsibility for their actions.

Worse than that, they consider any recognition of the distinction between right and wrong to be “hate” and “bigotry”.

adjective

Hey, speak of April Fool's Day and look who shows up. Happy Birthday Buttsoiler.

The noun, as a political term, did indeed exist. A century ago. As my previous post's link notes.

The noun gets an article, or in the case of your title, serves as the subject of the sentence, in this case "Progressives (are) Despicable Liars".

--- which as I pointed out when you first plopped this turd is kind of impossible since they're all dead.
Oh you poor little phallic hoping homo..... here is the entire definition as presented by Google:

adjective

. (of a group, person, or idea) favoring or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas. "a relatively progressive governor"

noun
1. a person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.
synonyms: innovator, reformer, reformist, liberal, libertarian
"he is very much a progressive"

You're so immature - even when proven dead wrong - you still can't admit it. You just move the goalposts with absurd criteria. Well, I've met your own idiotic criteria once again and I still obliterate you false narrative with facts.

Here is a screen shot too before you move the goalposts again and cry about something else like the fragile little snowflake that you are...

IMG_3325.jpg

* Making Pogo my personal bitch since December 7, 2012

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

adjective

Oh you poor little phallic hoping homo..... here is the entire definition as presented by Google:

adjective

. (of a group, person, or idea) favoring or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas. "a relatively progressive governor"

noun
1. a person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.
synonyms: innovator, reformer, reformist, liberal, libertarian
"he is very much a progressive"

You're so immature - even when proven dead wrong - you still can't admit it. You just move the goalposts with absurd criteria. Well, I've met your own idiotic criteria once again and I still obliterate you false narrative with facts.

Here is a screen shot too before you move the goalposts again and cry about something else like the fragile little snowflake that you are...

* Making Pogo my personal bitch since December 7, 2012

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Definition was already posted in 103 Buttsoiler. "1890-1920". Read 'em and weep. That's a beginning, then a hyphen, which is a little horizontal dash thing, and then an END. Dates approximate but they're all dead.

Oh and I love the way you gave Hoss a "Winner" for what you haven't figured out is an April Fool's joke, because you didn't bother to read the link.
Dumb shit.

and PS your attachment doesn't show up so I flushed it. I could turn AdBlock off but fuck it. Not worth the hassle.

FDR
Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

And then.. Glenn Beck
rofl.gif

Those people listed who were not Presidents were candidates. Like Beck, Maddow,Buchanan and the others. I don't know why they were listed. No April Fool joke.

Definition was already posted in 103 Buttsoiler.
You asked for a definition. You claimed that progressives "don't exist anymore". I provided the definition you requested and the definition perfectly describes you and your left wing pals. You lose, snowflake!

Down goes the phallic hoping homo! Down goes the phallic hoping homo! (I bet he hears that from a lot of men on Saturday nights :laugh: ). Here it is again, snowflake...

IMG_3325.jpg

FDR
Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

And then.. Glenn Beck
rofl.gif

Those people listed who were not Presidents were candidates. Like Beck, Maddow,Buchanan and the others. I don't know why they were listed. No April Fool joke.

Doesn't work twice my friend.

That "President Francis McConaway" shows an actor named Christoph Waltz. Who was born in 1956, forty years after he was in the White House.

Also shows Jesse Jackson as "assassinated". And President Rachel Maddow. And nobody in the WH at all from '57 to '61. Guess it was just up for rent then.

Well played sir, well played. Yanno the gayed-up pic of Buchanan should have tipped me off.
You'll have to forgive the phallic hoping homo. He's not sharpest cock in the queer gangbang.

Forum List

Back