Progressives: Despicable Liars

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth
what truth are the Trump supporters not caring about?
Hell what truths are they caring about?

15181439_1318501401527936_8797613510594022409_n.png
its ok not to have answers. nobody will fault you for it.
In the future you could just say, I dont know, or, let me see if I can google something, or as hard as it might be for a liberal, you could just refrain from responding at all. But there really is no need to waste bandwidth by posting silly little pictures to hide the fact that you dont know.
I really only bring things like this up because I truly do care.
Okay. Here's a start: Trump implicated Ted Cruz's dad in the conspiracy to kill JFK. Please tell us why we shouldn't care about that.
didnt he just actually point out that they were photographed together right before JFK was shot?
But yea, I will have to agree that one was pretty far out there but he did not come out and say that Teds father was involved, just that it looked funny and wondered why nobody was talking about it.

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth
what truth are the Trump supporters not caring about?
Hell what truths are they caring about?

15181439_1318501401527936_8797613510594022409_n.png
its ok not to have answers. nobody will fault you for it.
In the future you could just say, I dont know, or, let me see if I can google something, or as hard as it might be for a liberal, you could just refrain from responding at all. But there really is no need to waste bandwidth by posting silly little pictures to hide the fact that you dont know.
I really only bring things like this up because I truly do care.
Okay. Here's a start: Trump implicated Ted Cruz's dad in the conspiracy to kill JFK. Please tell us why we shouldn't care about that.
didnt he just actually point out that they were photographed together right before JFK was shot?
But yea, I will have to agree that one was pretty far out there but he did not come out and say that Teds father was involved, just that it looked funny and wondered why nobody was talking about it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey oldschool stop trolling seriously you're looking a fool for basically no reason here. Thanks for the medal, I'm pretty sure that's why these forums exist for participation and discussion. :)

Second - do you have indisputable evidence that Ted Cruz's father wasn't involved?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
In other words....the TheOldFool made a wild accusation and when challenged, was unable to defend it or explain it so he morphs into a juvenile and changes the focus of his mistake. Got it!

Oh for shit's sake Buttsoiler you have yet to defend a single story that you've plopped into this pointless thread like so many turds. Not a single one.

Second - do you have indisputable evidence that Ted Cruz's father wasn't involved?

In other words....the TheOldFool made a wild accusation and when challenged, was unable to defend it or explain it so he morphs into a juvenile and changes the focus of his mistake. Got it!
Im more interested in how he thinks I think Cruz's father was involved. Not sure what it is, maybe the whiskey?
Personally I dont think anyone in the Cruz family would be smart enough to be involved in such a thing, they are entirely too much like liberals to have anything that resembles a brain.

Hey, retard. You just made an argument from ignorance.

Will you dumb fucks PLEASE take some courses in logic?

Seriously.

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

The Muslim teen who claimed three drunks taunted her as a “terrorist” on a Manhattan subway train now admits she lied to cops — who arrested her on Wednesday.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, is charged with obstructing governmental administration and filing a false report, according to a high-ranking police source.

Teen made up story about anti-Muslim attack on subway | New York Post

IMG_2906.JPG

Hey, retard. You just made an argument from ignorance. Will you dumb fucks PLEASE take some courses in logic? Seriously.
^ proving once again that facts mean nothing to progressives.
Hey dumb fuck. No facts were presented. A bogus claim was made, and no evidence was presented.

Jesus Christ, you people are so stupid you don't even know you're stupid.

Hey, retard. You just made an argument from ignorance.

Will you dumb fucks PLEASE take some courses in logic?

Seriously.
You get your on-line degree from Russia?
You're the one sucking Putin's cock.

Which is not surprising since you haven't a single critical thinking or logical brain cell in your head.

DUMBFUCK: I can fly!

SKEPTIC: Show me.

DUMBFUCK: Prove I can't! Did you get your degree from Russia?

Hey dumb fuck. No facts were presented. A bogus claim was made, and no evidence was presented.
You've got that right - no facts were presented. I asked if you had a shred of evidence that Cruz wasn't involved and you ran like a little bitch.

So yes - no facts were presented. But that's what we've all come to expect from you.

Forum List

Back