Progressives: Despicable Liars

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

Hoax? Police arrest black man for church arson that was blamed on Trump supporters

IMG_2906.JPG

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

Hoax? Police arrest black man for church arson that was blamed on Trump supporters

View attachment 103214

Don't throw stones pussy if you live in a glass house..

GOP campaign worker recants "gay bashing" story; now faces criminal charges

MADISON, Wis. -- A volunteer for a GOP candidate for U.S. Congress who claimed he was attacked because he is gay and Republican, has recanted his story and could now face criminal charges that include obstructing police and filing a false police report.

Kyle Wood, a full-time volunteer for Republican Chad Lee, claimed last week that that he was attacked because he is gay and was not supporting Democratic congressional candidate and state Rep.Mark Pocan (D-Madison), who is also gay.

Pocan is running against Lee for the 2nd Congressional District seat being vacated by Tammy Baldwin, who is running for U.S. Senate.

Wood first made the claim last week -- after filing a police report -- to the conservative online media outlet The Daily Caller, and supplied the Daily Caller with photographs of him after the alleged attack, purportedly showing injuries to his neck, head and face

View attachment 103214

Don't throw stones pussy if you live in a glass house..

GOP campaign worker recants "gay bashing" story; now faces criminal charges

MADISON, Wis. -- A volunteer for a GOP candidate for U.S. Congress who claimed he was attacked because he is gay and Republican, has recanted his story and could now face criminal charges that include obstructing police and filing a false police report.

Kyle Wood, a full-time volunteer for Republican Chad Lee, claimed last week that that he was attacked because he is gay and was not supporting Democratic congressional candidate and state Rep.Mark Pocan (D-Madison), who is also gay.

Pocan is running against Lee for the 2nd Congressional District seat being vacated by Tammy Baldwin, who is running for U.S. Senate.

Wood first made the claim last week -- after filing a police report -- to the conservative online media outlet The Daily Caller, and supplied the Daily Caller with photographs of him after the alleged attack, purportedly showing injuries to his neck, head and face
Are you under the impression that this bothers me, you transgender cock-gobbling queer? I'm all about truth. Feel free to post as many of these as you can find while sitting in your lacy thong and dress. :lol:

The entire progressive ideology is built on lie after lie after lie. For those that can't read - just watch the video.

“The Jungle,” Upton Sinclair’s grisly novel about working conditions in the American meatpacking industry in the late 19th century, has been a fixture of college campuses and liberal bookshelves for decades. Sinclair’s novel was inspired by his work as an investigative journalist exploring slaughterhouses in Chicago, and the massive public outcry it caused led to the passage of the Meat Inspection Act.

However...Sinclair chose to publish a novel rather than the newspaper articles he had originally planned because he wanted to distort the facts about what he uncovered to make the story more shocking.

Teddy Roosevelt, who pushed for the creation of the FDA, was mortified when Sinclair privately confessed he had greatly exaggerated the conditions at U.S. slaughterhouses.

“Roosevelt is so disgusted by Sinclair that he wants nothing to do with him. … He said he was a despicable human being because he didn’t care about any facts,”.

Upton Sinclair’s iconic novel ‘The Jungle’ was based on wild exaggeration

IMG_2906.JPG

The entire progressive ideology is built on lie after lie after lie. For those that can't read - just watch the video.

“The Jungle,” Upton Sinclair’s grisly novel about working conditions in the American meatpacking industry in the late 19th century, has been a fixture of college campuses and liberal bookshelves for decades. Sinclair’s novel was inspired by his work as an investigative journalist exploring slaughterhouses in Chicago, and the massive public outcry it caused led to the passage of the Meat Inspection Act.

However...Sinclair chose to publish a novel rather than the newspaper articles he had originally planned because he wanted to distort the facts about what he uncovered to make the story more shocking.

Teddy Roosevelt, who pushed for the creation of the FDA, was mortified when Sinclair privately confessed he had greatly exaggerated the conditions at U.S. slaughterhouses.

“Roosevelt is so disgusted by Sinclair that he wants nothing to do with him. … He said he was a despicable human being because he didn’t care about any facts,”.

So you're saying Teddy Roosevelt was a "despicable liar"?

Where does your article say anything about "Progressives"? Hm?

Read much?

Read this

15181292_10155313975449881_5197239985793812704_n.jpg

What in the wide world of fuck does that have in any way to do with my post?

I asked the OP a question. Let him try to weasel his way out of it.
He won't he'll run away like he always does. The wimp. :gay:

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth
Oh the irony!!! I'm so glad you weighed in on this thread in your predictable way TheOldFool. You just proved the entire premise of this thread 100% accurate. Anyone can search for themselves and see that I'm all over USMB denouncing Donald Trump and can see that you were involved in those threads. Yet you enter this thread and attempt to convince people that I support Trump.

Folks....yet another progressive liar right there.

I said it many times and here I go again... every single thing that leftists does or preach to others is based on a lie.

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth
Oh the irony!!! I'm so glad you weighed in on this thread in your predictable way TheOldFool. You just proved the entire premise of this thread 100% accurate. Anyone can search for themselves and see that I'm all over USMB denouncing Donald Trump and can see that you were involved in those threads. Yet you enter this thread and attempt to convince people that I support Trump.

Folks....yet another progressive liar right there.

I said it many times and here I go again... every single thing that leftists does or preach to others is based on a lie.
^ ironic

No, but he was a Progressive just like you.

Are ALL of you asshats unable to tell yourselves from the OP or what? Or are you all socks?

I know damn fucking well Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive. That's why I put the question to the OP, DUMBASS.

Note --- to the OP. Not to you.

"Progressives" have been gone for 90 years. That's the POINT here, moron.

Are ALL of you asshats unable to tell yourselves from the OP or what? Or are you all socks?

I know damn fucking well Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive. That's why I put the question to the OP, DUMBASS.

What a pleasant little boy you seem to be :)

I was born during FDRs administration. He was a Progressive.
Every Democrat President since FDR has been Progressive except for Carter.

Progressive Presidents in my lifetime:

FDR
Truman
Kennedy
Johnson
Clinton
Obama

Forum List

Back