Progressives: Despicable Liars

Pogo "logic": the definition of progressives which perfectly defines all modern day left-wing ideologists doesn't apply because a left-wing website claims that the only progressives magically passed away.

Here lies Pro Gressive
1890 - 1920
R.I.P.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's OK that bush lied us into Iraq because bill lied about monica
We have indisputable proof that Bill Clinton lied about Monica Lewinsky - both DNA evidence and his own confession. Do you have a shred of credibile evidence that Bush "lied us into war"? That is the difference my dear.
So, you still believe there were WMDs all set to go in Iraq.....:lol:

Pogo "logic": the definition of progressives which perfectly defines all modern day left-wing ideologists doesn't apply because a left-wing website claims that the only progressives magically passed away.

Here lies Pro Gressive
1890 - 1920
R.I.P.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not "magic" Buttsoiler -- it's Nature. We all pass away eventually. As I often also point out, if there were Progressives still alive today they would be around 140 years old. Despicable huh? I bet you say that word just like this too....

:rofl:

And btw that's a university website. Here it is on Wiki. Same dates. Sucks 2BU.

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155
The article doesn't say what her political ideology is. And it also doesn't include a statement from her recanting her story. But that didn't stop you from bearing false witness.

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

View attachment 100155
The article doesn't say what her political ideology is. And it also doesn't include a statement from her recanting her story. But that didn't stop you from bearing false witness.

It never does.

That's exactly why Buttsoiler has me on Ignore. He knows I will call him out on his mendacious bullshit.
Which I know is redundant but it needed an amplifier to meet the demand.

And it also doesn't include a statement from her recanting her story.
She didn't "recant her story"? :uhh:
In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.
The article continued...
"During the course of the investigation, the female complainant admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.”
You have the worst reading comprehension problem I have ever seen...

She didn't "recant her story"? :uhh:
From your own link, dumbass.

The ACLU affiliate released a new statement Thursday evening, after Lafayette police's announcement.

"We don't know the full story of what happened yesterday, and we don't know what caused her to recant," the ACLU statement said.

In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.
The article continued...
"During the course of the investigation, the female complainant admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.”
You have the worst reading comprehension problem I have ever seen...
Those are statements from the cops, not from her, so the jury is still out.

You all understanding my point of view yet?

No reason to get into some sort of debate with them. None.

No better evidence you guys are liars than when dumb ass trump tweeted that he just found out on fox Obama was spying on trump towers. That's fake news
What happened to "Booooooosh"?!? You were just crying about George W. Bush "lying us into war". I asked if you had a shred of evidence to support that wild accusation. Do you care to attempt it or would you like to admit that you just lied?
There's plenty of evidence just like with oj Simpson but you are an on supporter when it comes to this.

Funny you guys used Iraq against hillary but now you're claiming she did the right thing? Trump disagrees

No better evidence you guys are liars than when dumb ass trump tweeted that he just found out on fox Obama was spying on trump towers. That's fake news
What happened to "Booooooosh"?!? You were just crying about George W. Bush "lying us into war". I asked if you had a shred of evidence to support that wild accusation. Do you care to attempt it or would you like to admit that you just lied?
There's plenty of evidence just like with oj Simpson but you are an on supporter when it comes to this.

Funny you guys used Iraq against hillary but now you're claiming she did the right thing? Trump disagrees
Well, except for the OVERWHELMING evidence in the OJ case.

But then again that was a brown jury falling for the race card.

Yeah, except for the fact there is no evidence. I wonder where and how the democrats have all of this evidence without surveillance.

Well, except for the OVERWHELMING evidence in the OJ case.

But then again that was a brown jury falling for the race card.

Yeah, except for the fact there is no evidence. I wonder where and how the democrats have all of this evidence without surveillance.
Then why did Republicans hold voting for invasion against hillary? According to you she did the right thing

Then why did Republicans hold voting for invasion against hillary? According to you she did the right thing
Because you people claim that Bush "invaded Iraq" in an "illegal war". We simply point out that the war was legal - Congress voted for it (including your beloved Hitlery).

From your own link, dumbass.

The ACLU affiliate released a new statement Thursday evening, after Lafayette police's announcement.

"We don't know the full story of what happened yesterday, and we don't know what caused her to recant," the ACLU statement said.
From your own post of that link...dumb ass. The ACLU says she recanted. They just don't know why. I've bolded it in red for you and underlined the word "recant". Please ask an adult for help. Your reading comprehension is atrocious.

The article doesn't say what her political ideology is.
So you think she's right-wing but attempted to frame Trump supporters? Just stop. You sound so ridiculous even you don't believe the nonsense you are pedaling.

So you're planting your flag on ipse dixit and the "everybody knows" fallacy AGAIN? You're actually purporting to dictate what the politics are of subjects you've never met in your fake stories AGAIN?

Arrogant asshole.

Do you have google? I know they don't officially call out presidents for lying but we know the bush administration cherry picked bad evidence and lied to hillary

Do you have google? I know they don't officially call out presidents for lying but we know the bush administration cherry picked bad evidence and lied to hillary
Do you have Google? So far you've yet to add a single link (credible or otherwise) to back up your wild accusations.

Forum List

Back