Progressives Launching 'October Offensive' To Rival Tea Party

r-OCCUPY-WALL-STREET-PROTESTS-huge.jpg

'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters Take To Streets For Massive March.. LATEST UPDATES

Occupy Wall Street Protesters To March With Unions, Others [LIVE UPDATES]
Really? Guy Fawkes?

I'm sorry, this shit doesn't even rate up to V for Vendetta level.

By Luke Johnson

"The people on Wall Street broke this country, and they did it one lousy mortgage at a time. It happened more than three years ago, and there has been no real accountability, and there has been no real effort to fix it. That’s why I want to run for the United States Senate," she said.

More: Elizabeth Warren Blasts Wall Street, Scott Brown In First Massachusetts Senate Debate
Cripes... is she just the twitter headline feed from Thoughtlessprogress?

Let the little curs whimper and whine all they want; but when they start the actual violence, SEARCH AND DESTROY! It won't take long; and when it's over, we'll finally have all the justification we need to drain the cesspool, and clean out the filth!

Yeah, we know. This movement will make the Tea-Tards look like the fools that they are! This movement is truly an American movement.

Or maybe, when this is over, we'll have a reason to just hand these loons and their supporters over to the far right, and stand by while they deal with you. I wouldn't cry. You want a war? Bring it on, and see what happens! Wake up and smell the coffee, because this ain't the sixties, this ain't some banana republic, and you ain't in Kansas anymore, either!

Or maybe, when this is over, we'll have a reason to just hand these loons and their supporters over to the far right, and stand by while they deal with you. I wouldn't cry. You want a war? Bring it on, and see what happens! Wake up and smell the coffee, because this ain't the sixties, this ain't some banana republic, and you ain't in Kansas anymore, either!

sesamestreet.jpg

Whoa, I'm really skeert...

Someone said above that self-professed conservatives outnumber self-professed liberals two to one, or some such. However, going by issue polls, liberals outnumber self-professed liberals by more than two to one. That is, many people who don't call themselves liberals really are.

This country isn't center-right. On most issues, it's center left:

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

Polls: More support for unions in Wisconsin labor battle – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Polls show most Americans support raising taxes on wealthy - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

In U.S., Majority Still Wants Less Corporate Influence

The views of those involved in these left-wing protests (the Wisconsin uprising, Occupy Wall Street, and now this) are supported by a majority of the people, according to polls, while those supporting the positions of the Tea Party are no more than 25% of the people.

The "October Offensive" isn't going to "rival" the Tea Party. It's going to dwarf it, swamp it, overwhelm it. This is the real thing, and you guys aren't going to be laughing much longer.

Union agitation. Tell us dear, what are you going to replace capitalism with? Ya got a plan?
Yes he does. When he sees what he has done, he will be the first to cry, "I want my mommie!"

Someone said above that self-professed conservatives outnumber self-professed liberals two to one, or some such. However, going by issue polls, liberals outnumber self-professed liberals by more than two to one. That is, many people who don't call themselves liberals really are.

This country isn't center-right. On most issues, it's center left:

For First Time, Majority of Americans Favor Legal Gay Marriage

Polls: More support for unions in Wisconsin labor battle – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Polls show most Americans support raising taxes on wealthy - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

In U.S., Majority Still Wants Less Corporate Influence

The views of those involved in these left-wing protests (the Wisconsin uprising, Occupy Wall Street, and now this) are supported by a majority of the people, according to polls, while those supporting the positions of the Tea Party are no more than 25% of the people.

The "October Offensive" isn't going to "rival" the Tea Party. It's going to dwarf it, swamp it, overwhelm it. This is the real thing, and you guys aren't going to be laughing much longer.

Union agitation. Tell us dear, what are you going to replace capitalism with? Ya got a plan?

You can have a mixture of both ya know...not that hard...

Forum List

Back