Proof How Your Religion Could Be Made Up

OK so I said proof your religion COULD be made up. Not is but could.
that again is not true.....you have said several times that god does not exist and you could prove it.....that the Bible was made up and you could prove it.....that Christianity was false and you could prove it......not only have you been able to prove any of those things, but the only arguments you've raised so far to claim it COULD be made up are things which are obviously false statements......in other words, you really suck at this.......

that again is not true.....you have said several times that god does not exist and you could prove it.....that the Bible was made up and you could prove it.....that Christianity was false and you could prove it......not only have you been able to prove any of those things, but the only arguments you've raised so far to claim it COULD be made up are things which are obviously false statements......in other words, you really suck at this.......

Don't stop believing hold on to that feeling. Journey song.

The bibles are made up. They were made up by the various men, known and unknown, who wrote them.

Can you identify a single, verifiable fact that would lend a connection from any of the bibles to a magical, supernatural entity?

[

Your timeline is fucked. Nero is on record persecuting followers of Christ in Rome in 64 AD. To my understanding 64AD is 6 years prior to this imaginary scattering of people once Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD.

maybe you can explain that?

Ok, so you at least believe that Nero existed, and we have exact data about that.

1. the Romans did not record the year 64 AD, because they cared a shit about a made up hippie from Palestine.
2. the year 64 AD is calculatd backwards by the Julian (Caesar) calendar in comparison with Roman data about te same occurances.
3. Yes, I can explain that. In Palestine, a Roman protectorate, lived a few people wealthy enough to travel to Rome. And obviously a few of them did things Nero did't like.
Nobody will ever know what their religious teachings were, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO DAMNED RECORDS!
Stays the fact that the writings of the Jesus story began after Jews and the new Jewish sect were expelled from Palestine and found themelves scatttered around the Mediteranean.

4. Actually I don't give a shit. The only reason why I participate in such discussions is my curiosity to find out how come that educated adult people believe in this bullshit stories.
I understand that the indoctrination as a child has a serious effect on the brain, but I experienced that myself, so that everybody with a minimum of logic capability should be able to recognize this made up scam.

Since it is impossible to dream something you've never seen, we can lay to rest the claim that those who have seen visions of things they've never before seen are just dreaming.

Wrong.
Those with "visions" or visionary dreams just combine a patchwork of things they have aready seen and their brains have stored somehow.
If you dream of a Rhino you MUST have seen a Rhino at least once in your life, but maybe you cannot remember that, when awake..
It has to be very clear that, paticularly in todays media flooded world, almost every human beeing has seen phantastillions of images when he is a child of 10. He will possibly not remember that he was in horrible fear on a boat while it was a little windy at the age of three, but his brain will have this information stored in some pretty unused neuronal connections.
And then this person sees a ship, his brain suddenly unzips that file (because the ways of the brain are mysterious) and he get an adrenalin rush seein raging waves, sea monsters, death and destrucion.
Boom, there is a vision.
As chance would have it, ths ship sinks. And voila, we have a new story for the boulevard.

[

Your timeline is fucked. Nero is on record persecuting followers of Christ in Rome in 64 AD. To my understanding 64AD is 6 years prior to this imaginary scattering of people once Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD.

Ok, so you at least believe that Nero existed, and we have exact data about that.

1. the Romans did not record the year 64 AD, because they cared a shit about a made up hippie from Palestine.
2. the year 64 AD is calculatd backwards by the Julian (Caesar) calendar in comparison with Roman data about te same occurances.
3. Yes, I can explain that. In Palestine, a Roman protectorate, lived a few people wealthy enough to travel to Rome. And obviously a few of them did things Nero did't like.
Nobody will ever know what their religious teachings were, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO DAMNED RECORDS!
Stays the fact that the writings of the Jesus story began after Jews and the new Jewish sect were expelled from Palestine and found themelves scatttered around the Mediteranean.

4. Actually I don't give a shit. The only reason why I participate in such discussions is my curiosity to find out how come that educated adult people believe in this bullshit stories.
I understand that the indoctrination as a child has a serious effect on the brain, but I experienced that myself, so that everybody with a minimum of logic capability should be able to recognize this made up scam.

We have a record of Nero blaming the fire on Christians and persecuting them. How can you say "we have no records"?

Since it is impossible to dream something you've never seen, we can lay to rest the claim that those who have seen visions of things they've never before seen are just dreaming.

Wrong.
Those with "visions" or visionary dreams just combine a patchwork of things they have aready seen and their brains have stored somehow.
If you dream of a Rhino you MUST have seen a Rhino at least once in your life, but maybe you cannot remember that, when awake..
It has to be very clear that, paticularly in todays media flooded world, almost every human beeing has seen phantastillions of images when he is a child of 10. He will possibly not remember that he was in horrible fear on a boat while it was a little windy at the age of three, but his brain will have this information stored in some pretty unused neuronal connections.
And then this person sees a ship, his brain suddenly unzips that file (because the ways of the brain are mysterious) and he get an adrenalin rush seein raging waves, sea monsters, death and destrucion.
Boom, there is a vision.
As chance would have it, ths ship sinks. And voila, we have a new story for the boulevard.

Dude, you're really reaching here. In the Bronze age, there was no internet, most people had knowledge of little or nothing beyond 50 miles from where they were born, yet prophets of old saw things they could not comprehend and obviously had never seen before. I love how you admit that "the ways of the brain are mysterious", yet cannot comprehend that there just may be something outside of your control and experience.

[

Most credible historians have no problem with the existence of Jesus as a very real person.

The bibles are made up. They were made up by the various men, known and unknown, who wrote them.

Can you identify a single, verifiable fact that would lend a connection from any of the bibles to a magical, supernatural entity?
we can take that to the bank, because Hollie believes in it......

Don't stop believing hold on to that feeling. Journey song.
incredible argument, SB.....keep up the good work!......no really, just kidding.....

Wrong.
Boom, there is a vision.

Dude, you're really reaching here. In the Bronze age, there was no internet, most people had knowledge of little or nothing beyond 50 miles from where they were born, yet prophets of old saw things they could not comprehend and obviously had never seen before. I love how you admit that "the ways of the brain are mysterious", yet cannot comprehend that there just may be something outside of your control and experience.

The universe is out of my control. Besides god being implanted in your brain why do you believe one exists? Is it because it makes you feel good or you can't imagine otherwise?

Wrong.
Boom, there is a vision.

The universe is out of my control. Besides god being implanted in your brain why do you believe one exists? Is it because it makes you feel good or you can't imagine otherwise?

Because I have personal experience with Him. You won't allow yourself to believe anything that you can't control, by which I mean replicate reliably in a lab. That's very limiting.

Wrong.
Boom, there is a vision.

Because I have personal experience with Him. You won't allow yourself to believe anything that you can't control, by which I mean replicate reliably in a lab. That's very limiting.

Anyone who says they've had a personal experience with god is beyond help. My catholic buddy was saved by an angel he says and my other superstitious friend said he's seen a ghost.

Try convincing them they didn't.

Wrong.
Boom, there is a vision.

Anyone who says they've had a personal experience with god is beyond help. My catholic buddy was saved by an angel he says and my other superstitious friend said he's seen a ghost.

Try convincing them they didn't.

Claiming that someone could not possibly have had an experience that you did not is insanity.

Last edited:
Not aware of a religion where the claim is their deity literally authored the holy book. Everyone I've studied uses a human prophet. Thus, most if not all religions are the work of Man (and probably a few women.) None, afaik, are supposedly from a deity.

Wrong.
Boom, there is a vision.

Hey! I got a great new job today. I have to admit I was worried god wouldn't give me the job but I wanted to test a theory out. This is hard evidence. Now we all know I've been blasting theists but they need to know that's only because they claim to know god Exists and I don't buy that for a second. So I wanted to test the theory that god doesnt care so I blasted him. He didn't even hear me. If a god exists no evidence ever existed.

Not aware of a religion where the claim is their deity literally authored the holy book. Everyone I've studied uses a human prophet. Thus, most if not all religions are the work of Man (and probably a few women.) None, afaik, are supposedly from a deity.

I realized today that I know longer say god doesn't exist. I don't think one does but I have no idea. All I say is no god visited any Jews Mormons christians or Muslims.

So I don't believe believing matters. If a creator exists it probably doesn't care. And if it cares about anything it would be being a good person. I know religions don't like this because it takes away their hook.

So I'm not saying there is no god. I just don't believe any man made religions.

I realized today that I know longer say god doesn't exist. I don't think one does but I have no idea. All I say is no god visited any Jews Mormons christians or Muslims.

So I don't believe believing matters. If a creator exists it probably doesn't care. And if it cares about anything it would be being a good person. I know religions don't like this because it takes away their hook.

then you are no longer an atheist.....perhaps we are making progress.....

then you are no longer an atheist.....perhaps we are making progress.....
Most atheists are actually agnostic atheists and honest theists would admit they are agnostic theists.

I can't say I know there isnt and they can't say they know there is. They believe and believe believing matters and I don't believe and dont think it matters.

Wrong.
Boom, there is a vision.

Hey! I got a great new job today. I have to admit I was worried god wouldn't give me the job but I wanted to test a theory out. This is hard evidence. Now we all know I've been blasting theists but they need to know that's only because they claim to know god Exists and I don't buy that for a second. So I wanted to test the theory that god doesnt care so I blasted him. He didn't even hear me. If a god exists no evidence ever existed.

You're silly. Why should God reward you for anything? You haven't even established a relationship with Him yet. You have no control over Him, He is not an ATM, whereby when you push the right buttons in the right sequence goodies fall out. I have so much to teach you.

Forum List

Back