Proof now the public was scammed-NBC CONDUCTS INTERNAL INVESTIGATION into zimmerman

Why are you claiming the public is being scammed? Most people don't watch the Today show,
but now that there's an investigation, more people will be made aware of the actual transcript.

Quite a few posters on this board used NBC's edited transcript as evidence against Zimmerman.

So? Do you wish to engage in a contest of who can cite the most posts based on misinformation, or lack of information, in this case,

and see how many were in support of Trayvon, and how many were in support of Zimmerman?

we know we know, you demand justice for the one but not for the other. we gotcha.. trial and conviction by media is okay with the libturds.

I've read repeated references as to all large media outlets being part of the "liberal MSM". I see competing corporations myself.

Again, what does that have to do with what NBC allegedly did? They are accused of editorializing the facts- it must have been due to create a false impression- why else?

The Post is pretty neutral as papers go-

The idea that the majority of Main Stream Media, such as NBC lean liberal is not a new idea or one not easily proven.

Thank you, I like the Post, don't care much for NBC; I prefer CNN.

That's great- glad to oblige your opinion of the Post. But I asked you a question about NBC- why not answer it?

Quite a few posters on this board used NBC's edited transcript as evidence against Zimmerman.

So? Do you wish to engage in a contest of who can cite the most posts based on misinformation, or lack of information, in this case,

and see how many were in support of Trayvon, and how many were in support of Zimmerman?

we know we know, you demand justice for the one but not for the other. we gotcha.. trial and conviction by media is okay with the libturds.

Trial in the Court of trumped-up fevered pitch manufactured exercise of public opinion. Law be damned.

Why would you lie about what I've ever said? That makes you as bad as the Today show.

Again, what does that have to do with what NBC allegedly did? They are accused of editorializing the facts- it must have been due to create a false impression- why else?

The Post is pretty neutral as papers go-

The idea that the majority of Main Stream Media, such as NBC lean liberal is not a new idea or one not easily proven.

That's great- glad to oblige your opinion of the Post. But I asked you a question about NBC- why not answer it?

NBC, the last time I noticed, seemed more pictures than NEWS. Going the way of FOXnews.

Quoting the Washington Post I see? That is part of the alleged corporate, "liberal" media..................

Being fair and balanced and impartial as usual I see? Formed your lynch mob yet?

That is ridiculous and unfair... if you check Peach's posts, you'll find that she has been very balanced and neutral on the topic.

You obviously have not read all her threads and posts she has openly condemned Zimmerman several times with threads she started. With flimsy or no evidence

She has openly claimed Zimmerman murdered Martin at least once with supposed evidence to back it. She is hardly impartial, she calls him a killer and demands justice in several threads.

An investigation WAS done and there was a determination that there was not enough evidence to support any charges. Now it is political and the press is fabricating evidence or ignoring it. And peach plays into it.

Being fair and balanced and impartial as usual I see? Formed your lynch mob yet?

That is ridiculous and unfair... if you check Peach's posts, you'll find that she has been very balanced and neutral on the topic.

You obviously have not read all her threads and posts she has openly condemned Zimmerman several times with threads she started. With flimsy or no evidence

She has openly claimed Zimmerman murdered Martin at least once with supposed evidence to back it. She is hardly impartial, she calls him a killer and demands justice in several threads.

An investigation WAS done and there was a determination that there was not enough evidence to support any charges. Now it is political and the press is fabricating evidence or ignoring it. And peach plays into it.

Rut-roh^^

I have advocated only an independent investigation, thus far. It could be the Sanford police did not have the resources, AND Wolfinger was in the middle OF investigating.

You have started several threads that accuse Zimmerman of lying. I guess that passes as fair and balanced?

NBC, the last time I noticed, seemed more pictures than NEWS. Going the way of FOXnews.

That is your answer? That's weak even by lame standards. attempting to deflect a serious question by waving arms and pointing fingers is bad form- Really. in its own way it is as bad as editorializing an event in order to pump rating and effect racial tensions.

NBC created a firestorm using their power over the airwaves- and people like you give it a pass because you don't like FOX? BAD FORM.

Zimmerman did kill Martin; and I read a few posts, then commented. I have learned more about this since then. Odd YOU read and remember all I have written, but I still think a Grand Jury investigation would be best. The SP may choose not to convene a GJ however.

To me thats kind of like admitting you're just the other side of the same shit coin..making it about left/right instead of truth

Well, if you think you're the consistent one, and we liberals aren't, I'm sure there won't be any hesitation from you, or the rest of sanctimonious rightwingers in this thread,

of enthusiastically condemning this scam perpetrated the other day by Foxnews:

Fox Hypes RNC's Doctored Audio Of Supreme Court Arguments | Media Matters for America

Start the clock...

One of the top stories.
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

I gave all benefit of the doubt,and now proof from the truth of the matter is coming out.
NBC is currently internally investigating a misrepresentation of 911 transcript between zimmerman and dispatch.

TODAY show reported initially that zimmerman told the dispatcher that "hes suspicious,hes black"

The TRUTH of the matter is that he said to dispatch,after real transcripts were obtained,he said,"i dunno who he is.dont know if hes on drugs or what,hes walking strangely."

Then,according to REAL TRANSCRIPTS,the dispatcher asked,"was he white,hispanic,or black?"

Only,upon responding to the dispatchers request did he mention the word"black".
what a fucking scam....
a sinking leftist political ship egregiously paying off and using the media for its own will.

The left is a flailing carcass...if we cannot stick a fork in it,put it out of its.misery,then we are a stupid nation.
now im starting to smell a real conjob,and those responsible should be held accountable and prosecuted.
it is a criminal investigation.
this guy MAY,AND I SAY,MAY have defended himself.

Why are you claiming the public is being scammed? Most people don't watch the Today show,
but now that there's an investigation, more people will be made aware of the actual transcript.

I generally appreciate reading your posts and getting a different perspective on things.

So tell me, because I am a bit confused about what it is you are saying.

Are you saying that it is okay that NBC distorted the facts because it forced an investigation and now more people will know what actually happened?

Is it okay to lie if the outcome makes things right... and may I add, the unintended outcome?

Immie

Well, if you think you're the consistent one, and we liberals aren't, I'm sure there won't be any hesitation from you, or the rest of sanctimonious rightwingers in this thread,

of enthusiastically condemning this scam perpetrated the other day by Foxnews:

Fox Hypes RNC's Doctored Audio Of Supreme Court Arguments | Media Matters for America

Start the clock...

Dont you just love seeing paybacks at work? The Right sure has come a long way in catching up. :badgrin:

That is your answer? That's weak even by lame standards. attempting to deflect a serious question by waving arms and pointing fingers is bad form- Really. in its own way it is as bad as editorializing an event in order to pump rating and effect racial tensions.

NBC created a firestorm using their power over the airwaves- and people like you give it a pass because you don't like FOX? BAD FORM.

Oh please, I like neither NBC or Fox; I watch FOX on occasion because it is advertised as "fair & balanced".

Forum List

Back