Proof Of The Bible

Only 3 million Jews entered into Canaan.
Only? You'd think there would be some evidence of new cities or displaced people but there isn't. There were Jewish settlements in Palestine before and after the Exodus that didn't significantly change throughout this period.

Only? You'd think there would be some evidence of new cities or displaced people but there isn't. There were Jewish settlements in Palestine before and after the Exodus that didn't significantly change throughout this period.
3 million Israelites entered Canaan but Jerusalem was 10 acres, 800 people and Palestine never had a population over 600,000.

There's overwhelming evidence for evolution.

Evolution: medicine's most basic science​

Explain the irony where believers are more likely to follow doctors orders than unbelievers (which include the majority of evolution believers). Maybe that's why believer actually live longer.

Last edited:
So, ''pretty shallow'' is not a ''scientific term''.

What term is used in science for supernatural events?
"Piled up" is the term in question. Not exactly a scientific term.

Last edited:
3 million Israelites entered Canaan but Jerusalem was 10 acres, 800 people and Palestine never had a population over 600,000.
Three million (possibly more) left Egypt. How many entered Canaan isn't known. A whole generation died in the wilderness. Only youngsters born within the last 20 years of the sojourn entered Canaan along with a few older leaders.

Last edited:
Explain the irony where believers are more likely to follow doctors orders than unbelievers (which include the majority of evolution believers).
Explain what an ''evolution believer' is.

Here's a simple test for your bibles curing disease as opposed to evolution believers:
Find two people with radical appendicitis. Person A, apply 'bible science' (i.e., pray over them, light incense, tell them to “believe”, rattle bones, whatever). Person B -- perform an appendectomy using modern surgical techniques without any prayer. Who will survive, who will die -- consistently? Then ask yourself why is it that when using prayer (or hoping for miracles) they've always died, and not until man learned the science of medicine did people start to survive (i.e., only until man learned how to remedy appendicitis, did "the gods suddenly have the power to perform this miracle")? It's pretty self-evident

I like this one.
1651521425690.png

Explain what an ''evolution believer' is.

Here's a simple test for your bibles curing disease as opposed to evolution believers:
Find two people with radical appendicitis. Person A, apply 'bible science' (i.e., pray over them, light incense, tell them to “believe”, rattle bones, whatever). Person B -- perform an appendectomy using modern surgical techniques without any prayer. Who will survive, who will die -- consistently? Then ask yourself why is it that when using prayer (or hoping for miracles) they've always died, and not until man learned the science of medicine did people start to survive (i.e., only until man learned how to remedy appendicitis, did "the gods suddenly have the power to perform this miracle")? It's pretty self-evident
Medicine and surgery predates the ToE by thousands of years.

Proverbs 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Both my brother and sister had a broken spirit, and also suffered from osteoporosis. I've always had a merry spirit, and strong bones. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Medicine and surgery predates the ToE by thousands of years.

Proverbs 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Both my brother and sister had a broken spirit, and also suffered from osteoporosis. I've always had a merry spirit, and strong bones. :bowdown:
I have this uncomfortable feeling that you may be among those who deny children competent medical care and instead rely on prayer, handling snakes, whatever, to cure illness.

Even if you are someone who would deny competent medical care to a child, lie to me and tell me you aren't that person.

Please identify a single instance of prayer treating the effects of osteoporosis.

I have this uncomfortable feeling that you may be among those who deny children competent medical care and instead rely on prayer, handling snakes, whatever, to cure illness.

Even if you are someone who would deny competent medical care to a child, lie to me and tell me you aren't that person.

Please identify a single instance of prayer treating the effects of osteoporosis.
Few so-called Christians rely on prayer alone to cure serious disease. Most pray for God to guide the hands and bless the efforts of the doctors. And as stated before are more likely to follow doctor's orders than unbelievers.

So they brought plagues on Egyptians, including killing of the first-born sons, fled Egypt, wandered for 40 years, and then turned around and went back? Yeah, that's believable. I'm sure the Egyptians welcomed them with open arms.
Did I say they went back to Egypt?
For God's sake, I said they semi-circled around the Reed Sea!

Forum List

Back