Proof positive that the President conspired with the Russians, treason

What is worse, Sessions talking to Russians or Obama promising Putin special treament?

• Obama

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Sessions

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Pretty much can hear him say that he will sell his soul once he wins the election. Disgusting display of treason.

He didn't lie under oath. I don't think colluding with Russia to win is treasonist but sessions is a liar. Do you want a known liar in that position? Then youre a partisan hack.

IMG_0250.JPG
With Obama hiding revealing information on the Trump/ Putin connection in places where only people with security clearances could get to it is one of the most patriotic thing I've ever see a president do.
He KNEW... trump would deep six it and make it disappear.. just like Putin makes journalists disappear.

Obama is so much smarter than Trump and gave one last gift to the American people before he left.

Freewill said:
Pretty much can hear him say that he will sell his soul once he wins the election. Disgusting display of treason.

He didn't lie under oath. I don't think colluding with Russia to win is treasonist but sessions is a liar. Do you want a known liar in that position? Then youre a partisan hack.

So Holder lying about F&F and Lynch lying about what was stated on the tarmac with Clinton was alright because..........? Answer......you are a partisan hack.

Last edited:
IMG_0201.JPG
I can sense that the comrades are following their masters orders by posting as much shit on Obama as they can to try to take the emphasis away from this exploding trump/ Russian scandal.

Guess what? It's not working in the real world.
The news coverage is non stop of this dirty trump administration.

The press are doing their job.
No matter how hard Comrade Pussy Grabber tries to thwart the first amendment the press and the resistance movement is pushing back.

There are more of us than them.

Do you mean to tell me OBAMA SPOKE WITH THE RUSSIANS????? He should be impeached or recused or something....
Well if there is talk of Trump being impeached then why wasn't there talk of impeaching Obama when he clearly made a promise of special treatment, against the will of the people, after he won the election?

Exactly....the Left has been screaming of Trump & his cabinet communicating with Russia, demanding to overthrow the government 'because it's sooo unfair & treasonous'.....yet they clam up when the shoe is on the other foot
Did Obama give any special treatment?

Yeah, he let them take Crimea and let them attack Ukraine with impunity, even though the US was bound to aid Ukraine when they gave up their nukes.

When did left wingers ever care about lying? The douche bag you voted for is the biggest liar in politics.

View attachment 115176
Pretty much can hear him say that he will sell his sole once he wins the election. Disgusting display of treason.

President Obama still intimidates you, doesn't he?

Well, he is a very intimidating man. :lol:

obama-bike1.jpg

You like the pussy grabber don't you.

I like him better than you! :2up: Lord knows what you've been grabbing!

You should be ashamed of yourself voting for a serial sex offender.

Freewill said:

So Holder lying about F&F and Lynch lying about what was stated on the tarmac with Clinton was alright because..........? Answer......you are a partisan hack.

Right back at you hippocrate

When did left wingers ever care about lying? The douche bag you voted for is the biggest liar in politics.

Not even close but that's what I would expect from deplorable a.

View attachment 115163 I can sense that the comrades are following their masters orders by posting as much shit on Obama as they can to try to take the emphasis away from this exploding trump/ Russian scandal.

Guess what? It's not working in the real world.
The news coverage is non stop of this dirty trump administration.

The press are doing their job.
No matter how hard Comrade Pussy Grabber tries to thwart the first amendment the press and the resistance movement is pushing back.

There are more of us than them.
Pussyphobe.

Sessions lied to Congress and the American people, but the Repubs have the majority, so.....NOTHING HAPPENED.

Forum List

Back