Proof positive that the President conspired with the Russians, treason

What is worse, Sessions talking to Russians or Obama promising Putin special treament?

• Obama

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Sessions

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Wasn't that what Rump was supposed to do?

He's trying to, see his speech the other night, but the Dems are trying anything they can to stop him. They are trying to stay relevant. The Dems have no power and they are stooping to political lows never seen before.
So for you, its just fine if Sessions lies. I am sure you would fell the same way about Obama

As far as I know, Sessions didn't lie about meeting with the Russian Ambassador about the campaign, he met with him as was his duty being on the Senate Armed services Committee.
Cut the crappo. He was specifically asked if he met with the Russians and he said "NO".
He was asked if he talked about the campaign and he did not
Does that make it OK for Sessions to lie?
He did not lie....Putin got what he wanted from Obama and Hillary. Our Uranium to sell to Iran you duped idiot.
Iran doesn't need uranium, there nuclear program has ended
That's a Naive statement, very parochial.
prove me wrong. I will wait

Iran's nuclear program will only accelerate after Obama gave them billions of dollars. If you think for one minute Iran will halt their program, well.. I don't want to insult you...
its halted! Do you know more than the UN security council who all approved this action?

Iran buys their nuke material from Russia and Hillary and Obama gave it to them to sell. Then they green light Iran to go forward. And the left and the progressive right wants to investigate Sessions? LMFAO

A sitting president telling a Russian that he'll have more flexibility after the election isn't treason - because there was no quid pro quo. Nothing happened.
With the way the media is treating this issue, you would think that Sessions was selling Russia a large share of the uranium that the US has stashed.
Does that make it OK for Sessions to lie?
He didn't lie, douche bag.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Which time?

:rolleyes:

Iran buys their nuke material from Russia and Hillary and Obama gave it to them to sell. Then they green light Iran to go forward. And the left and the progressive right wants to investigate Sessions? LMFAO
Sessions lied before Congress, dimwit

He's trying to, see his speech the other night, but the Dems are trying anything they can to stop him. They are trying to stay relevant. The Dems have no power and they are stooping to political lows never seen before.
So for you, its just fine if Sessions lies. I am sure you would fell the same way about Obama

As far as I know, Sessions didn't lie about meeting with the Russian Ambassador about the campaign, he met with him as was his duty being on the Senate Armed services Committee.
Cut the crappo. He was specifically asked if he met with the Russians and he said "NO".
He was asked if he talked about the campaign and he did not
He did not lie....Putin got what he wanted from Obama and Hillary. Our Uranium to sell to Iran you duped idiot.
Iran doesn't need uranium, there nuclear program has ended
That's a Naive statement, very parochial.
prove me wrong. I will wait

Iran's nuclear program will only accelerate after Obama gave them billions of dollars. If you think for one minute Iran will halt their program, well.. I don't want to insult you...
its halted! Do you know more than the UN security council who all approved this action?

Halted? Have there been U.N. inspections to prove that?

No he did not. He was asked if he had meetings with a Russian ambassador to discuss the election. He said no. That was not a lie. Of course he met with Russian ambassadors in the past, he has been a senator since before your smelly ass was even born.

Not only did Obama and Clinton give Our Uranium to Russia but they gave Iran the money and the permission to buy our Uranium from Russia.

You don't get more treasonous than that!

And Chuck Shummer btw defended both actions.

But hey Russian Reset Right?

Halted? Have there been U.N. inspections to prove that
No there hasn't. If you read the treaty it green lights Iran to continue their program. So I don't know what the heck Brummelben is talking about.

Since when is talking to Russians a crime? I have better crimes to discuss
1. Selling US uranium to Russia
2. Having an illegal bathroom server and mishandling classified data
3. Circumventing the FOIA requirements with that illegal server
4. Cheating with CNN during the debates (not a crime but "MSM interference" with the electoral process)
5. NOT indicting Hillary when she is clearly guilty of mishandling classified data
6. The AG meeting Bubba Clinton on a plane when she is being investigated
7. The Clinton Foundation is a rats nest of pay-to-play
8. The DOJ had a slush fund of fines not turned in
on and on and on...

You need to go back and listen to the question asked by Franken....word for word.
It was a very precise question and the answer was as precise.

You need to go back and listen to the question asked by Franken....word for word.

Did you hear the part that Sessions volunteered?

Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

What Jeff Sessions told Al Franken about his Russia contacts - POLITIFACT

Democrats and Chavits and Graham and McCain======:cuckoo:

:lmao:keep on digging guys :9:

And now, Carter Page is on the news - and sounding very fishy, dancing as fast as he can.

Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Exactly, it wasn't on behalf of the Trump campaign but, with his duties as a Senator.

Yes, correct, he did not have communications with the Russians about the campaign..

Forum List

Back