🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof positive that the President conspired with the Russians, treason

What is worse, Sessions talking to Russians or Obama promising Putin special treament?

• Obama

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Sessions

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Now its out that several trumpery people were meeting with Russians AT THE RNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ain't going away.

A sitting president telling a Russian that he'll have more flexibility after the election isn't treason - because there was no quid pro quo. Nothing happened.
Quid quo pro defines bribery, not treason, moron

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Who was bribed?
Iran doesn't need uranium, there nuclear program has ended
You're joking right?
Am I wrong? Just show me where, Einstein

brummelben post: 16705043 said:
Did Obama give any special treatment?
No!

Yout once new Messiah groveled and apologized to every dictator and their pet dogs.
Naught special about he doin' wot he always done.
Does that have something to do with Sessions lying?
We're not sure he
A sitting president telling a Russian that he'll have more flexibility after the election isn't treason - because there was no quid pro quo. Nothing happened.
With the way the media is treating this issue, you would think that Sessions was selling Russia a large share of the uranium that the US has stashed.
Does that make it OK for Sessions to lie?
Did he lie? You do know the difference between talking to Russia as an arm of the Trump campaign and talking to Russia as an arm of the US senate, right?

Quid quo pro defines bribery, not treason, moron

Well, then what did President Obama do that was treasonous when he stated he would have more flexibility after the election - before and/or after the election?

The Democrats will use this bs story about the Trump campaign and the Russians just like the Republicans used Benghazi.. It will go on forever.. Just another example of how American politics are mired in self interests and political one upmanship.. Please do your job and put the American people first.
Wasn't that what Rump was supposed to do?

He's trying to, see his speech the other night, but the Dems are trying anything they can to stop him. They are trying to stay relevant. The Dems have no power and they are stooping to political lows never seen before.
So for you, its just fine if Sessions lies. I am sure you would fell the same way about Obama

As far as I know, Sessions didn't lie about meeting with the Russian Ambassador about the campaign, he met with him as was his duty being on the Senate Armed services Committee.

Crimea given to Russia with a wink and a nod....

Russian airbases built in Syria with a wink and a nod.

Billions given to Iran to buy weapons, nuclear weapons components, and Uranium from Russia.

Our Uranium sold to Russia which they turned around and sold to Iran which Iran purchased with Obamas Ransom money.

He did not lie....Putin got what he wanted from Obama and Hillary. Our Uranium to sell to Iran you duped idiot.

The Democrats will use this bs story about the Trump campaign and the Russians just like the Republicans used Benghazi.. It will go on forever.. Just another example of how American politics are mired in self interests and political one upmanship.. Please do your job and put the American people first.

He's trying to, see his speech the other night, but the Dems are trying anything they can to stop him. They are trying to stay relevant. The Dems have no power and they are stooping to political lows never seen before.
So for you, its just fine if Sessions lies. I am sure you would fell the same way about Obama

As far as I know, Sessions didn't lie about meeting with the Russian Ambassador about the campaign, he met with him as was his duty being on the Senate Armed services Committee.
Cut the crappo. He was specifically asked if he met with the Russians and he said "NO".

Lib
Do you mean to tell me OBAMA SPOKE WITH THE RUSSIANS????? He should be impeached or recused or something....
Well if there is talk of Trump being impeached then why wasn't there talk of impeaching Obama when he clearly made a promise of special treatment, against the will of the people, after he won the election?
Liberal media had to protect their boy.

Sessions himself has said he talked to him twice.

And he said he did not meet with him twice.

Did he lie before? Is he lying now?

Once? Twice?

Now its coming out that more of trumpery's people met with more Russians - even at the RNC. This really stinks.

With the way the media is treating this issue, you would think that Sessions was selling Russia a large share of the uranium that the US has stashed.
He didn't lie, douche bag.

Cut the crappo. He was specifically asked if he met with the Russians and he said "NO".
He was asked if he talked about the campaign and he did not
He did not lie....Putin got what he wanted from Obama and Hillary. Our Uranium to sell to Iran you duped idiot.
Iran doesn't need uranium, there nuclear program has ended
That's a Naive statement, very parochial.
prove me wrong. I will wait

Iran's nuclear program will only accelerate after Obama gave them billions of dollars. If you think for one minute Iran will halt their program, well.. I don't want to insult you...

Forum List

Back