Proof that DOJ is weaponized

Sorry mr. ultra-maga trash, you can't have your cake and eat it too. A criminal is a criminal and they need to pay the price to society for their crimes, whether they are ultra-maga cult members, democrats or whatever else. I'm a life long independent, who frowns at fanatism of any kind. I have to admit however, that that ultra-maga cult is the strongest thing I've ever seen. America is prone to cult mentality, but this is ridiculous, up to 30 million Americans are shackled to the ultra maga cult, to the point that they are willing to commit crimes that endanger their own freedom, such as the January 6 terrorists.

View attachment 835020

You are wrong, being trashy and intellectually disadvantaged are essential requirements in order to be part of the ultra maga semi-fascist cult.. :)

View attachment 835436

You’re open to fascists storming the Capitol!
2ae.jpg

No, but there are some groups that deserve the term; ultra magas are one of them. The problem with ultra magas is that they don't have real beliefs, or actual knowledge of anything, they blindly conform to their cult leader's wishes, who happens to be a convicted rapist and lifelong criminal. trump will go down in history as a disgraced individual....

No, but there are some groups that deserve the term; ultra magas are one of them. The problem with ultra magas is that they don't have real beliefs, or actual knowledge of anything, they blindly conform to their cult leader's wishes, who happens to be a convicted rapist and lifelong criminal. trump will go down in history as a disgraced individual....
The main group that deserves the term is the Democrat party. Hillery just proved that when she said Republicans need to be reprogrammed. Nothing could be more fascist than that.

Remember how the Trumptards said Sam Bankman-Fried would be protected by the Democrats and not face prosecution?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

SBF's trial was fast-tracked. Some protection!

I've lost count of the number of hoaxes these rubes have fallen for. It's in the high hundreds by now.

Forum List

Back