Proof that DOJ is weaponized

2ae.jpg
I realize it is difficult to make a gullible moronic cult member like you accept reality. Even after the delusion of a biased DOJ has been completely debunked after crooked senator menendez and hunter biden were indicted, trump's cult slaves see a different or "alternative" reality. This is the reason a pleasantly demented Joe Biden will again destroy convicted rapist and serial criminal donald j thug.
1697231576940.png

Please link to the case where Trump was convicted of rape. Do you know the definition and sentence for libel? Slander? You might want to learn those.

Dear Mr ultra maga moron, not only did "donald pork" was convicted for rape/sexual assault, but fined 5 million bucks, now pending further fines in subsequent ruling of this crime....

1698617304650.png

Dear Mr ultra maga moron, not only did "donald pork" was convicted for rape/sexual assault, but fined 5 million bucks, now pending further fines in subsequent ruling of this crime....

View attachment 850325
LMAO. You can keep posting the bullshit and I'll keep telling you to link to JUST ONE TIME that Donald John Trump was convicted of ANYTHING. That should keep you busy for a couple lifetimes.

LMAO. You can keep posting the bullshit and I'll keep telling you to link to JUST ONE TIME that Donald John Trump was convicted of ANYTHING. That should keep you busy for a couple lifetimes.

Why don't you just provide evidence donald j pork is not a convicted rapist/sexual assaulter in addition to convicted serial fraudster(charities, thug university, nyc fraud) convicted violator of anti-discrimination laws, in addition to over 90 criminal charges pending.
1698627175197.png

Why don't you just provide evidence donald j pork is not a convicted rapist/sexual assaulter in addition to convicted serial fraudster(charities, thug university, nyc fraud) convicted violator of anti-discrimination laws, in addition to over 90 criminal charges pending.
View attachment 850421
Blah, blah, blah. I'm still waiting. I would love to be where you are so I could watch your head explode as you frantically search for one conviction. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Moron.

Blah, blah, blah. I'm still waiting. I would love to be where you are so I could watch your head explode as you frantically search for one conviction. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Moron.

Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks and insurers ...​

1698627768221.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-letitia-jam...

Sep 26, 2023 — One executive, Trump's longtime finance chief Allen Weisselberg, pleaded guilty and served five months in jail. James' office previously ...

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse in E. Jean Carroll ...​

1698627854007.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/05/09 › trum...

May 9, 2023 — Carroll testified that Trump raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room after a chance encounter one evening in the spring of 1996. The jury ...

Judge rules Donald Trump defrauded banks and insurers ...

View attachment 850428
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-letitia-jam...

Sep 26, 2023 — One executive, Trump's longtime finance chief Allen Weisselberg, pleaded guilty and served five months in jail. James' office previously ...

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse in E. Jean Carroll ...

View attachment 850429
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/05/09 › trum...

May 9, 2023 — Carroll testified that Trump raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room after a chance encounter one evening in the spring of 1996. The jury ...
I'm still waiting. You have not linked to ANY convictions for anything. Liability is not a conviction. You're welcome. I am here to school you, anytime.

Oh you're a racist bigot too, I would have suspected as much.

Is reverse racism, racism?, in any case, we're off topic. DOJ continues proving to be weaponized against criminals. The rest of the donald j pork crime family; ivanka, moronic pork jr, and even more moronic eric are scheduled to testify, senator menendez with more criminal charges,while hunter continues facing charges....
1698700594831.png

1698700631204.png

Yeah, it is. And trying to change the narrative that you brought up doesn't change it when you repeat the same post. You're a racist bigot and anything that happens to you doesn't happen because of your color, (which I can only guess), it happens because you are a racist bigot. Waller in it.

I guess I'm racist since I believe braindead cult members like you are inferior to people like me
with full capacity to interpret what's real and what's not...
1698825241106.png

1698825258630.png

All criminals should go to jail, that includes trump and his crime family, the insurrectors, melendez, santos and hunter if he broke the law...

Being a simplistic simpleton comes easily to you. Trump has never been convicted of any crime, but morons like you claim he should be jailed. However, Hunter also hasn’t been convicted, so his jailing you say is conditional upon being convicted.

You’re such a hypocrite, you can’t even see your own hypocrisy.

Anyway, even your initial premise absurd. Laws prescribe what the appropriate sentences should be (usually in a range). Many crimes don’t require imprisonment. Nor should they. Some obviously should.
But you don’t even acknowledge that much.

Go away. You’re really not contributing anything of value.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back