Proof that DOJ is weaponized

Maga morons stupidity has no limits. Your stupid ignorant criminal, convicted rapist cult leader, donald j thug, will never have a chance to become dictator of my country...
Another soyboy emerges from the shadows.

He was found liable of sexual battery and liable for business irregularities and fined millions of dollars.
He was NOT found GUILTY of ANY crime. Try again.
He will be convicted of 91 criminal charges over the next two years.
Yawn, let me know when it happens. I heard Adam Schiff, Piglosi, Nadler and Schumer say the same thing a few years back. That didn't happen either. Political vendettas are not evidence.

He was NOT found GUILTY of ANY crime. Try again.

Yawn, let me know when it happens. I heard Adam Schiff, Piglosi, Nadler and Schumer say the same thing a few years back. That didn't happen either. Political vendettas are not evidence.
He was found LIABLE and has had to pay millions and millions of dollars.

He will be found guilty in the upcoming trials. You have not bothered to read the indictments, have you, grasshopper?

Fake news. Liability is not GUILT not will it stand on appeal. Yawn.
Yeah, sure, donald pork is so innocent that was ordered to compensate his rape victim with 5 million dollars, while continues pending further defamation liability from his rape victim, also guilty for stealing money from charity, also guilty for fraud on "pork university", already found guilty for fraud in NY fraud case, likely to pay hundred of millions of dollars for that. Now facing multiple indictments due to his criminal behavior while attempting to steal the elections, and ultimately attempting to overthrow our government. donald pork will go down in history as one of the most prolific criminals including being a filthy rapist, total thug, will never be permitted near the White House....
1702155836175.png

1702155940166.png

Do you support rapists like donald pork, child sex traffickers like gaetz, sexual abuse defenders like "gym" jordan, closeted gay hypocrites like maga mike johnson, sexual deviants like lauren "hand jobs" boebert and marjorie "traitor" greene? GOP is full of vermin...

View attachment 872100
Amateurish attempt at a meme at best and still no link to a conviction. Try again.

Do you support rapists like donald pork, child sex traffickers like gaetz, sexual abuse defenders like "gym" jordan, closeted gay hypocrites like maga mike johnson, sexual deviants like lauren "hand jobs" boebert and marjorie "traitor" greene? GOP is full of vermin...

View attachment 872100

All unsubstantiated claims.

Congrats, you are a liar.

Lets see how Menendez does, I think Hunter Biden will get off
Trump will be found guilty on some charges

Epps is a victim of Stop the Steal hysteria

Epps is a victim of Stop the Steal hysteria

How do you figure? He was the ONLY one on video actually inciting people to break into the capitol…and yes, he got a slap on the wrist…why?

Amateurish attempt at a meme at best and still no link to a conviction. Try again.
I'm proud of our DOJ, indicting Dems and right wingers equally, Hunter facing justice as he should, guiliani to pay 148 million for his abuse while pending multiple criminal charges, donald j pork next target in law suit by the Georgia workers, they may take over maralago, pork won't be happy with a couple of African Americans taking over his house, ha ha ha... donald pork already responsible to pay his rape victim 5 million and pending more $. Mr pork pending multiple other criminal indictments. Only poorly educated cult followers remain in the pork team....

1702936544616.png

I'm proud of our DOJ, indicting Dems and right wingers equally, Hunter facing justice as he should, guiliani to pay 148 million for his abuse while pending multiple criminal charges, donald j pork next target in law suit by the Georgia workers, they may take over maralago, pork won't be happy with a couple of African Americans taking over his house, ha ha ha... donald pork already responsible to pay his rape victim 5 million and pending more $. Mr pork pending multiple other criminal indictments. Only poorly educated cult followers remain in the pork team....

View attachment 875073
Nope, still no link to a conviction. LMAO. You're not real bright are you?

Forum List

Back