Proof that DOJ is weaponized

Thousands of people could be charged with what Epps was charged with but only a few have.

That’s why I say it’s exceptional he faced any charges.
I think he should have been the first to be charged. But since he works with Biden's corrupt DOJ/FBI gang, he got off scot-free until his recent slap on the wrist.

Being MAGA isn’t the same as being MAGA trash, you fucking retard. And it has nothing to do with any claim made by one of you shitforbrain scumbags about “trash.”

That much is true. But then you run out of gas, scumbag.

You’re a lifelong liberal and liar.

And there is no question about whether criminals deserve prosecution. You asshole.

The proper question is whether we ought to tolerate a scumbag President, like Potato, who misuses the criminal justice system for improper partisan political purposes.

You are wrong, being trashy and intellectually disadvantaged are essential requirements in order to be part of the ultra maga semi-fascist cult.. :)

1695929850504.png

I’m on the side of the people, Trump is only on his own side and I don’t have a clue as to what side you think you’re on! :cool-45:

Yes, you're on the side of the Democrats and their leaving our southern border to Drug Cartels, our streets to criminals and you claim it's for the "people?" You're totally fucked up, son

Yes, you're on the side of the Democrats and their leaving our southern border to Drug Cartels, our streets to criminals and you claim it's for the "people?" You're totally fucked up, son
You’re open to fascists storming the Capitol!

You are wrong,
False.
being trashy and intellectually disadvantaged are essential requirements in order to be part of the ultra maga semi-fascist cult..
False. But I’m not worried about anybody in a semi-fascist cult anyway, although I do sometimes worries a bit about you scumbag libturds and your cult.
I wonder why you shitheads are so down with fascism.

It is a very sad reality that Americans are so addicted to drugs, there are more drug related death in the USA than in the rest of the world put together. It is easy and customary to blame others, and you are right, the chinese and mexicans that bring drugs to america are criminals, but if not them, there would be plenty others willing tp fill the void due to the high demand for drugs in America. The areas most affected are MAGA states, I think that if instead of cultivating hate, nonsense, and a gun culture, ultra magas should educate their young, and try to teach them decency, civility and value life....

I think he should have been the first to be charged. But since he works with Biden's corrupt DOJ/FBI gang, he got off scot-free until his recent slap on the wrist.

When people say ultra mage trash are dumb and delusional, you make the perfect case for it...

1696022478250.png

It is a very sad reality that Americans are so addicted to drugs, there are more drug related death in the USA than in the rest of the world put together. It is easy and customary to blame others, and you are right, the chinese and mexicans that bring drugs to america are criminals, but if not them, there would be plenty others willing tp fill the void due to the high demand for drugs in America. The areas most affected are MAGA states, I think that if instead of cultivating hate, nonsense, and a gun culture, ultra magas should educate their young, and try to teach them decency, civility and value life....

Gotcha, so giving the southern border to drug cartels is just the cost of doing business when you're a Democrat. Yes, it is. Unfortunately every Democrat position is like that

And yet you can't actually refute my statement. Run along pea brain.

As a normal individual, my opinion is simply that all criminals should pay for their crimes, I'll like to see Bob Menendez and Hunter "crackhead" Biden behind bars, just like donald "the thug" trump, arguably the biggest criminal ever to hold any public office, you may also include criminals like giuliani, mark meadows, the 'Kraken" lawyer, lauren"hand job"boebert, all the Jan 6 terrorists, and others...

1696215525927.png

1696215902284.png

As a normal individual, my opinion is simply that all criminals should pay for their crimes, I'll like to see Bob Menendez and Hunter "crackhead" Biden behind bars, just like donald "the thug" trump, arguably the biggest criminal ever to hold any public office, you may also include criminals like giuliani, mark meadows, the 'Kraken" lawyer, lauren"hand job"boebert, all the Jan 6 terrorists, and others...

View attachment 837070

View attachment 837074
Why should Hunter be behind bars? That would be extraordinary punishment, just because of who he is.

Forum List

Back