Proof that DOJ is weaponized

What are you accusing Epps of specifically?
It turns out that I’m not a federal prosecutor nor a member of any federal grand jury. So, I’m not charging anybody with anything.

And your question has nothing to do with what I wrote. Of course.

It turns out that I’m not a federal prosecutor nor a member of any federal grand jury. So, I’m not charging anybody with anything.

And your question has nothing to do with what I wrote. Of course.
Sounds like you are the one burping up nonsense without knowing what the fuck you’re talking about.

Hence Trump
No. Hence Hunter.

As you know but can’t admit, the witch hunt against Trump has had nothing (ever) to do with anything “criminal.” It has always been entirely about cheap-ass Potato Administration politically motivated abuse of the actual justice system.

No. Hence Hunter.

As you know but can’t admit, the witch hunt against Trump has had nothing (ever) to do with anything “criminal.” It has always been entirely about cheap-ass Potato Administration politically motivated abuse of the actual justice system.
You need to look up “criminal”
Four indictments and 91 charges with 41 felonies certainly meets the criteria of criminal

Only sounds like that to you, you mindless chump. 👍
Uh, uh, uh, I’m not a prosecutor and not accusing Epps of anything
1695846985850.jpeg

You need to look up “criminal”
Four indictments and 91 charges with 41 felonies certainly meets the criteria of criminal
You need to grasp that a charge that a person committed a crime doesn’t establish that any such crime or crimes were ever committed at all.

Uh, uh, uh, I’m not a prosecutor and not accusing Epps of anything

Sorry that you’re so confused. But if you say that I need to prove anything, you’re wrong since only present day prosecutors can charge others with crimes (assuming they can get a grand jury to agree).

And you persist in missing the point. Unless you got the point and are simply deflecting like the bitch you are.

No it doesn't, turd. Nothing Trump has been charged with is a crime.

Not much really, just 91 felony charges pending, in addition to be a convicted rapist, convicted serial fraudster, don't forget the big Thug University scam, guilty of stealing money from charities. Ordered by NY judge to stop working as a business due to exorbitant fraud. In addition low morality being a confessed sexual assaulter. Tried to steal an election, ordered an attack on our beloved democracy, profound mental incompetence, I can not think of a bigger piece of shit than donald j thug.
1695848473709.png

Not much really, just 91 felony charges pending, in addition to be a convicted rapist, convicted serial fraudster, don't forget the big Thug University scam, guilty of stealing money from charities. Ordered by NY judge to stop working as a business due to exorbitant fraud. In addition low morality being a confessed sexual assaulter. Tried to steal an election, ordered an attack on our beloved democracy, profound mental incompetence, I can not think of a bigger piece of shit than donald j thug.
View attachment 834990
Everything you spew is a lie or too stupid to comment on. The public isn't buying the Reich's claim that Trump is a criminal. They know this is a scam by a corrupt regime.

To be fair, Barr did as much as he could to cover for trump's crimes, however, trump is too much to handle, and sooner than later, becomes irredeemable...

View attachment 834548

Brennan at CIA and Comey at FBI could not find anything on Trump, what crimes are you speaking of ? Does Oprah know more than the Intel folks ?

Politics in now one sided and favors leftist ideology because leftist ideology supports GLOBALISM and Agenda 2030 while Right sided ideology is Nationalistic and runs counter to Agenda 2030.

Sorry that you’re so confused. But if you say that I need to prove anything, you’re wrong since only present day prosecutors can charge others with crimes (assuming they can get a grand jury to agree).

And you persist in missing the point. Unless you got the point and are simply deflecting like the bitch you are.
All I asked is what you’re accusing Epps of.

This isn’t a thread about the Manson family.

All I asked is what you’re accusing Epps of.

This isn’t a thread about the Manson family.
I haven’t accused Epps of anything. As I already said, you simpleton.

The reference to the Manson was to rebut one of your many pointless comments.

Get over yourself, little mermaid.

Forum List

Back