Proof that DOJ is weaponized

It did rebut your stupid comment. End of story.
My comment was in reference to what Epps has actually done at the Capitol.

Your comment wasn’t about anything relevant to the topic, which means it can’t rebut me.

The weaponzation has nothing to do with Hunter. That’s not political, obviously. The DOJ is supposed to investigate and prosecute alleged crimes.

The weaponization is political prosecutions by the fucking Administration targeting political opponents and supporters for political reasons rather than for any valid concerns with “crime.”

Sorry mr. ultra-maga trash, you can't have your cake and eat it too. A criminal is a criminal and they need to pay the price to society for their crimes, whether they are ultra-maga cult members, democrats or whatever else. I'm a life long independent, who frowns at fanatism of any kind. I have to admit however, that that ultra-maga cult is the strongest thing I've ever seen. America is prone to cult mentality, but this is ridiculous, up to 30 million Americans are shackled to the ultra maga cult, to the point that they are willing to commit crimes that endanger their own freedom, such as the January 6 terrorists.

1695853135042.png

Sorry mr. ultra-maga trash, you can't have your cake and eat it too. A criminal is a criminal and they need to pay the price to society for their crimes, whether they are ultra-maga cult members, democrats or whatever else. I'm a life long independent, who frowns at fanatism of any kind. I have to admit however, that that ultra-maga cult is the strongest thing I've ever seen. America is prone to cult mentality, but this is ridiculous, up to 30 million Americans are shackled to the ultra maga cult, to the point that they are willing to commit crimes that endanger their own freedom, such as the January 6 terrorists.

View attachment 835020
You're about as "independent" as Pol Pot. Biden is a criminal. It's only a matter of time until the Republicans have the goods on him. Then he can join his son in prison where they belong.

The recent indictments against Bob Menendez, and Hunter Biden, in addition to the multiple indictments against trump, george santos, the Jan 6 terrorists, and other felons is proof that DOJ is weaponized against criminals, which I totally agree with. They should all go to jail for the rest of their lives...

View attachment 833456
Y
You failed to mention Clinton, Piglosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, Witmer and a host of other commie colluding democrats.

Yet they indicted Menendez and Hunter Biden

Only because their crimes are so fucking obvious. But then the DOJ tried to give hunter the sweetest plea deal ever that would have given him immunity from FUTURE CRIMES!

Only a political whore, such as yourself, thinks that's appropriate.

You're about as "independent" as Pol Pot. Biden is a criminal. It's only a matter of time until the Republicans have the goods on him. Then he can join his son in prison where they belong.

If you're right and President Biden is found to have committed any crimes, he then should go to jail until he dies...

1695854666835.png

My comment was in reference to what Epps has actually done at the Capitol.
You didn’t make a comment. You asked a question. But you asked not stupidly and if the wrong person.
Your comment wasn’t about anything relevant to the topic, which means it can’t rebut me.
False. It was perfectly responded to your stupid commentary.

They are either politically partisan or not

You can’t complain about indictments of your party and ignore indictments of Democrats
I never have talked about indictments I have talked about political persecution. Hunter and Menendez do not qualify.

Sorry mr. ultra-maga trash, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Being MAGA isn’t the same as being MAGA trash, you fucking retard. And it has nothing to do with any claim made by one of you shitforbrain scumbags about “trash.”
A criminal is a criminal
That much is true. But then you run out of gas, scumbag.
and they need to pay the price to society for their crimes, whether they are ultra-maga cult members, democrats or whatever else. I'm a life long independent, who frowns at fanatism of any kind. I have to admit however, that that ultra-maga cult is the strongest thing I've ever seen. America is prone to cult mentality, but this is ridiculous, up to 30 million Americans are shackled to the ultra maga cult, to the point that they are willing to commit crimes that endanger their own freedom, such as the January 6 terrorists.

You’re a lifelong liberal and liar.

And there is no question about whether criminals deserve prosecution. You asshole.

The proper question is whether we ought to tolerate a scumbag President, like Potato, who misuses the criminal justice system for improper partisan political purposes.

The leader of the Proud Boys didn't step foot in the Capitol either. What did he get? 22 years?
Neither did Trump, but he got indicted. That’s the thing about conspiracy, you don’t have to be there. If Trump ever listened to his lawyers, he’d know that. :cool-45:

Oh I see. If you're buds with the Feds then "insurrection" gets a free pass. Got it.
But your boy, Marener , says that only people who "stepped foot" inside the Capitol got arrested. You Dems are going to have to get your stories on the same page. Otherwise, you all lose credibility.

I didn’t say that at all.
It was implied. But glad you're willing to concede that Epps deserves as much (if not more) punishment than the others (considering the fact that he's seen on camera numerous times instigating and fanning the flames).

It was implied. But glad you're willing to concede that Epps deserves as much (if not more) punishment than the others (considering the fact that he's seen on camera numerous times instigating and fanning the flames).
Thousands of people could be charged with what Epps was charged with but only a few have.

That’s why I say it’s exceptional he faced any charges.

Forum List

Back