Proof that DOJ is weaponized

Garland has been the most effective AG ever. I rejoice every time I see a Jan 6 terrorist put in jail, I am happy about the indictments of Hunter, and Bob "tricks" Menendez, and of all the arrests against donald j. thug and his crime family...
"Effective" at what, obstructing justice? Arresting people who have done virtually nothing and giving them long prison sentences? Garland is the thug.

You're a bootlicking NAZI. You're the kind that voted for Hitler.

"Effective" at what, obstructing justice? Arresting people who have done virtually nothing and giving them long prison sentences? Garland is the thug.

The more we hear from Garland who apparently doesn't know he runs the Justice Department, the more I thank the Lord the man is not on the Supreme Court.

Thank you God!!!!!

"done virtually nothing" haaaa ha ha ha, biggest understatement ever, Jan 6 terrorists are crying babies now that they are pray of well hung "bros" in the slammer, they deserve every second of their very long sentences. Congratulations Merrick Garland, you are an American hero !!!
1695840719582.png

1695840766268.png

Yet people are not that stupid,maybe you are, and know this is nothing that will effect the power they abuse regularly.

They are either politically partisan or not

You can’t complain about indictments of your party and ignore indictments of Democrats

"done virtually nothing" haaaa ha ha ha, biggest understatement ever, Jan 6 terrorists are crying babies now that they are pray of well hung "bros" in the slammer, they deserve every second of their very long sentences. Congratulations Merrick Garland, you are an American hero !!!
View attachment 834934

View attachment 834935
You're a goose-stepping NAZI asshole.

Forum List

Back