Proof that DOJ is weaponized

A coward would be too afraid to go after a former president who was breaking the law.

Dude has some cajones.
Then he should have started with Obama for spying on a president elect. That would give him credibility. Garland has none.

The DOJ being weaponized against the right isn't even a question
I agree with all kinds of weaponizations by DOJ, especially if it involves retardicans. So far Garland has put around 1000 maga terrorists in jail, next will be danald j thug and his crime family, also Hunter and bob menendez...
1695843789884.png

I agree with all kinds of weaponizations by DOJ, especially if it involves retardicans. So far Garland has put around 1000 maga terrorists in jail, next will be danald j thug and his crime family, also Hunter and bob menendez...
View attachment 834957

Garland says he didn't and doesn't know anything about it. What a coward, huh?

View attachment 834957
the way you play with his name, play with the word republicans and post the picture you posted tells me you are likely not old enough to interact with teens and adults.

Not sure, but no doubt there are plenty. If our government agencies were not weaponized Obama would be exposed for the traitor he was and is and promptly hung.
So you want him to investigate Obama because you don’t like him?

The right leaning folks get years in prison. The left leaning ones get slaps on the wrist.

Ray Epps (FBI asset) gets charged with a misdemeanor, while others who were far less involved in the J6 protest got years behind bars without due process. Let's try to be fully honest from now on.
You can do better. I hear Jeffs was really a confidential informant turning in child abusers

The right leaning folks get years in prison. The left leaning ones get slaps on the wrist.

Ray Epps (FBI asset) gets charged with a misdemeanor, while others who were far less involved in the J6 protest got years behind bars without due process. Let's try to be fully honest from now on.
Ray Epps never set foot inside the Capitol. The fact that he’s charged with anything is somewhat exceptional.

The recent indictments against Bob Menendez, and Hunter Biden, in addition to the multiple indictments against trump, george santos, the Jan 6 terrorists, and other felons is proof that DOJ is weaponized against criminals, which I totally agree with. They should all go to jail for the rest of their lives...

View attachment 833456
The weaponzation has nothing to do with Hunter. That’s not political, obviously. The DOJ is supposed to investigate and prosecute alleged crimes.

The weaponization is political prosecutions by the fucking Administration targeting political opponents and supporters for political reasons rather than for any valid concerns with “crime.”

Ray Epps never set foot inside the Capitol. The fact that he’s charged with anything is somewhat exceptional.
Nonsense.

The Helter Skelter murders by The Manson “Family” occurred without Charlie Manson even being present at the scene of the crime.

As usual, you’re just simply burping up nonsense when you don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Nonsense.

The Helter Skelter murders by The Manson “Family” occurred without Charlie Manson even being present at the scene of the crime.

As usual, you’re just simply burping up nonsense when you don’t know wtf you’re talking about.
What are you accusing Epps of specifically?

Forum List

Back