Proof that the covid vaccine is a placebo and does not prevent covid, 8 vaccinated Yankees test positive

The power hungry politicians can not vaccinate everyone as those who refuse will need to be put in concentration camps. Kid this is not what you think, not in any way.

Correct, but they can keep businesses restricted, have mask mandates whether you are vaccinated or not like we have here, have bars close at 9:00, and even private businesses like our local grocery store here will not lift their mask mandate even when the states is lifted on June 2nd.

Maybe the Biden administration is pushing Fauci's vaccine, Moderna, by finding fault with Johnson and Johnson. I wonder if the big guy is getting his 10%.
If the vaccine is a placebo it will do you no harm.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

You remind me of the telemarketer that tried to sell me diabetes testing supplies under Medicare.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
The OP claims the vaccine is nothing more than a placebo which does
Maybe the Biden administration is pushing Fauci's vaccine, Moderna, by finding fault with Johnson and Johnson. I wonder if the big guy is getting his 10%.
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

That not everyone is terrified of a bug that has less than a 2% mortality rate and that most of those folks had 2-3 co-morbidities. The bug is real but it isn't the deadly killer you people are terrified of.
Yes, the virus is real, and almost 600000 dead here say you are not bright.

Less than 2% mortality and most of thos had 2-3 co-mobidities, that says YOU aren't at all bright.
The almost 600,000 dead are beckoning you to join them.

I am not worried in the least, sorry.
You will if you keep walking the loser path.

Nope, I am not easily frightened o such things, ESPECIALLY when your precious "science" doesn't reveal the need to be. Run alog and mind your own bees wax kid.

As it has been stated the vaccine does not cure Covid and no one should ever believe it is!

The vaccine is like the Flu and Pneumonia vaccine and it is to prevent severe cases of Covid!!

You can still contract Covid even after being vaccinated!!!

Lockdown loons desperately trying to sell that Covid is the magic fairy virus that can elude vaccination and vaccination recipients are magically prevented from the normal immunization benefits and effects and need to stay masked to help the weepy feel safe.

Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.
It's FREEEEEE take four.

You remind me of the telemarketer that tried to sell me diabetes testing supplies under Medicare.

I don't have diabetes.
But it's FREE.
The OP claims the vaccine is nothing more than a placebo which does
Plus its free.
Get vaccinated.

Nope. Deal with it.
Deal with what, exactly?

That not everyone is terrified of a bug that has less than a 2% mortality rate and that most of those folks had 2-3 co-morbidities. The bug is real but it isn't the deadly killer you people are terrified of.
Yes, the virus is real, and almost 600000 dead here say you are not bright.

Less than 2% mortality and most of thos had 2-3 co-mobidities, that says YOU aren't at all bright.
The almost 600,000 dead are beckoning you to join them.

I am not worried in the least, sorry.
You will if you keep walking the loser path.

Nope, I am not easily frightened o such things, ESPECIALLY when your precious "science" doesn't reveal the need to be. Run alog and mind your own bees wax kid.
That you think that your 'no' has any affect on reality is laughable. But I do hope, honestly, that the die roll in your favor.

I am sad for you loss. Truly.

Thank you very much, but the point I'm making is they are counting Covid deaths that are actually not. My Uncle never had Covid because he couldn't walk. He never went anywhere. His son was taking care of him and when the ambulance took him to the hospital during his final days and they reported he tested positive, not one of the dozen or so people there to say their last goodbyes had it. So how did he get this highly contagious virus?

A friend of mine stopped over last summer. He was telling me about his new future daughter-in-law. She's an ER nurse. She told him if you nearly kill yourself in a motorcycle accident, get to the ER and test positive for Covid and then die from your injuries, it's marked as a Covid death.

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual
Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
Waiting for Xiden to comment
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.
Angry? You miss read the tone of the post.... You have Asperger's or something?

What's dumb here is I have absolutely no intention of getting the "vaccine"... But that doesn't mean I'm going to not call out stupid shit that is clearly wrong.

The whole reason why I'M NOT going to take the vaccine is because IT'S NOT like previous vaccines. That and I've already had it... It kind of sucked, but frankly... Who likes having flu like symptoms?

Only fools and seditionists like you say that the vaccine is supposed to keep people, all people, from being infected and re-infected.

You are a liar, Dusty.

The vaccines have keep about 70 to 95% folks from being infected, and those who do get it will not get really sick or go to the hospital or be intubated or die.

But don't get the vaccine if you don't want, simpleton.
LOL you are fairly poor at math as we can see because if 95 percent are saved then 5 percent will die which is 16,500,000 Americans. So the vaccine is a joke and not effective at all

Math is real, you can not do it very well

But but you heard on TV
You are so foolish. I said 95% effective in not getting the covid, but if one got the covid the vaccine would keep them from getting really ill or going to the hospital.

You are a walking covid zombie.
And you do what your TV orders you to do.

True story

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.
Angry? You miss read the tone of the post.... You have Asperger's or something?

What's dumb here is I have absolutely no intention of getting the "vaccine"... But that doesn't mean I'm going to not call out stupid shit that is clearly wrong.

The whole reason why I'M NOT going to take the vaccine is because IT'S NOT like previous vaccines. That and I've already had it... It kind of sucked, but frankly... Who likes having flu like symptoms?
Perhaps my Aspbergers told me to buy Apple and Google years ago

Next

Thank you very much, but the point I'm making is they are counting Covid deaths that are actually not. My Uncle never had Covid because he couldn't walk. He never went anywhere. His son was taking care of him and when the ambulance took him to the hospital during his final days and they reported he tested positive, not one of the dozen or so people there to say their last goodbyes had it. So how did he get this highly contagious virus?

A friend of mine stopped over last summer. He was telling me about his new future daughter-in-law. She's an ER nurse. She told him if you nearly kill yourself in a motorcycle accident, get to the ER and test positive for Covid and then die from your injuries, it's marked as a Covid death.
My step grandson works for a hospital. They had drug overdose deaths counted as covid. During this fiasco no one died of the flu. No one died of pneumonia or COPD or even complications of diabetes. Everyone died of covid. Then the fools point to 500,000. deaths as if it means something.

New York Yankees say 8 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen​

Eight members of the New York Yankees have tested positive for coronavirus this week despite being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the baseball team said Thursday.
The eight infected Yankees include coaches, staff members and a player. Seven do not have symptoms, said Jason Zillo, the team's vice president of communications.
The Yankees said the eight infected members received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least two weeks ago.

What does 72% effective tell you?

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: prevent you from seriously getting sick? tell that to Hank Aaron and Marvin Hagler who died a few weeks later after taking it or the doctor who mocked everybody for not taking it then died a few hours later after taking it or the thousands in Europe that have died from taking it.:cuckoo:

My step grandson works for a hospital. They had drug overdose deaths counted as covid. During this fiasco no one died of the flu. No one died of pneumonia or COPD or even complications of diabetes. Everyone died of covid. Then the fools point to 500,000. deaths as if it means something.

yep whistle blowing doctors have exposed how they rule fatal car accidents and gunshot wounds to the head as dying of covid.

Forum List

Back