Proof that the covid vaccine is a placebo and does not prevent covid, 8 vaccinated Yankees test positive

Only fools and seditionists like you say that the vaccine is supposed to keep people, all people, from being infected and re-infected.

You are a liar, Dusty.

The vaccines have keep about 70 to 95% folks from being infected, and those who do get it will not get really sick or go to the hospital or be intubated or die.

But don't get the vaccine if you don't want, simpleton.
LOL you are fairly poor at math as we can see because if 95 percent are saved then 5 percent will die which is 16,500,000 Americans. So the vaccine is a joke and not effective at all

Math is real, you can not do it very well

But but you heard on TV
You are so foolish. I said 95% effective in not getting the covid, but if one got the covid the vaccine would keep them from getting really ill or going to the hospital.

You are a walking covid zombie.
And you do what your TV orders you to do.

True story

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are exposed lying, so you then fail in trying to change the subject on which you lied.

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual
Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
Waiting for Xiden to comment
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.
Angry? You miss read the tone of the post.... You have Asperger's or something?

What's dumb here is I have absolutely no intention of getting the "vaccine"... But that doesn't mean I'm going to not call out stupid shit that is clearly wrong.

The whole reason why I'M NOT going to take the vaccine is because IT'S NOT like previous vaccines. That and I've already had it... It kind of sucked, but frankly... Who likes having flu like symptoms?
Perhaps my Aspbergers told me to buy Apple and Google years ago

Next
Your TV did but you ignored it.

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual
Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
Waiting for Xiden to comment
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.
Angry? You miss read the tone of the post.... You have Asperger's or something?

What's dumb here is I have absolutely no intention of getting the "vaccine"... But that doesn't mean I'm going to not call out stupid shit that is clearly wrong.

The whole reason why I'M NOT going to take the vaccine is because IT'S NOT like previous vaccines. That and I've already had it... It kind of sucked, but frankly... Who likes having flu like symptoms?

Next
Your TV did but you ignored it.
LOL you wish that your TV told you what stocks to pick

Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms

I already posted that for him.
And I posted this for you. 86 percent of covid infections yield no symptoms

Now, a new study by researchers at the University College London revealed that 86 percent of people who tested positive for COVID-19 did not have virus symptoms, such as cough, fever, and loss of taste or smell. The study findings, collected by the Office for National Statistics, the U.K. statistics body, highlight the role of asymptomatic patients in the spread of the virus.

My step grandson works for a hospital. They had drug overdose deaths counted as covid. During this fiasco no one died of the flu. No one died of pneumonia or COPD or even complications of diabetes. Everyone died of covid. Then the fools point to 500,000. deaths as if it means something.

I hear and read so many similar stories so it's not a here and there kind of thing. I do know there is government money involved when hospitals and doctors treat Covid patients, and I think that's the one mistake Trump made when he created his Covid policies.

Now, a new study by researchers at the University College London revealed that 86 percent of people who tested positive for COVID-19 did not have virus symptoms, such as cough, fever, and loss of taste or smell. The study findings, collected by the Office for National Statistics, the U.K. statistics body, highlight the role of asymptomatic patients in the spread of the virus.

Yes, and I replied to your post. Yours is some study in Europe, and mine was conducted by the American Medical Association. I trust my source more than a study out of Europe.

That says that 86% were asymptomatic AT THE TIME OF THE TEST.

It does not say how many remained asymptomatic.

Good study, bad interpretation.

Incorrecto Amigas & Amigos! The stupid anti-vaxers are a distinct minority -
Currently we have 170 million with a first shot and ticking along at 2m per day.
Now 12-15ers getting theirs.
My message to anti-vax loons?
Go fuck yourselves

The problem is that many of those people are not coming back for their second dose. I read that in an article a few weeks ago.

10%? At best is a guess. And one is better than none!

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?
That’s false it prevents you from getting the virus, but it’s not 100% effective

Yeah....sounds pretty ineffective.

Yes, and I replied to your post. Yours is some study in Europe, and mine was conducted by the American Medical Association. I trust my source more than a study out of Europe.
So you trust American medical sources that told you not to wear a mask then said you must wear a mask.

Why?

That says that 86% were asymptomatic AT THE TIME OF THE TEST.

It does not say how many remained asymptomatic.

Good study, bad interpretation.
Great and you believe whatever your TV tells you.

Pathetic

Lockdown loons desperately trying to sell that Covid is the magic fairy virus that can elude vaccination and vaccination recipients are magically prevented from the normal immunization benefits and effects and need to stay masked to help the weepy feel safe.
No... It didn't.
But you bought Apple Google and Netflix right?

I did.
No. You didn't.
Yea I did, but I do not mind you rationalizing the way you live in the trailer

Yawn

Your posts give me a sad. Can anyone BE so ill-informed? Apparently :(

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?
It says here 30 percent

where do you get 85 percent?

Seven of the eight are asymptomatic and the other one is mild.
Proof positive that your subject line is bullshit on a stick. :rolleyes-41:
And they are all considered super spreaders as they travel constantly.

Great vaccine there kiddopoo

Cancel baseball and the All Star game NOW

They are being quarantined. Take your disinformation and shove it.
People like you are dangerous and must be shunned.

sOn.....you realize that the vaccine OCD's like you are in the distinct minority. Most....by far....don't want the shot. They aren't hesitant....they are resolute.

The vaccine roll out was the most prolific IQ test the country has ever witnessed. Happy to say.....the majority passed.:clap:

Sad for you that well over 60% of those voting age or above have been microchipped with the Devil’s injection.
Maybe you & Dusty could get a room and infect one another? :lol:

Forum List

Back