Propane Explosion Central Florida

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
July 29, 2013
A large series of explosions has rocked a gas plant in Lake County, causing multiple deaths and injuries and forcing the evacuations of residents at least a mile away, authorities said.
Twenty-four people were working the night shift, and 10 people are unaccounted for, Tavares City Administrator John Drury said. The number of injured was not immediately known.
The explosions began a little before 11 p.m. at Blue Rhino, a propane-tank business at 300 C.R. Road 448 and lasted for more than half an hour.
All the explosions happened inside the plant, blowing the roof off, Lake County Sheriff Gary Borders said.
"I heard a loud bomb sounds," said Lisa Garner, 43, who lives in Lakeside, a Tavares subdivision near county roads 461 and 448. "I thought somebody ran into my house." Orlando Sentinel

10 Employees were reported missing on Fox News.

July 29, 2013
A large series of explosions has rocked a gas plant in Lake County, causing multiple deaths and injuries and forcing the evacuations of residents at least a mile away, authorities said.
Twenty-four people were working the night shift, and 10 people are unaccounted for, Tavares City Administrator John Drury said. The number of injured was not immediately known.
The explosions began a little before 11 p.m. at Blue Rhino, a propane-tank business at 300 C.R. Road 448 and lasted for more than half an hour.
All the explosions happened inside the plant, blowing the roof off, Lake County Sheriff Gary Borders said.
"I heard a loud bomb sounds," said Lisa Garner, 43, who lives in Lakeside, a Tavares subdivision near county roads 461 and 448. "I thought somebody ran into my house." Orlando Sentinel

10 Employees were reported missing on Fox News.

Fox news has 10 missing employees ??

that is the way it reads !

how about this: FoxNews reported 10 employees missing from Blue Rhino

Forum List

Back