Props to DeBlasio

He is on Hannity right now.

Most LEFTIST TARDS are too much of a pussy to go on the EVIL NETWORK.

I don't agree with ANYTHING he says but he has the gonads to venture into the devil's den.

You give him props for that? He didn’t answer any direct question.
Yes, I do

I would give him credit if he was honest about his beliefs, but all I saw was him do was equivocate. To each his own though

I don't agree with ANYTHING he says but he has the gonads to venture into the devil's den.

In 2008, Kucinich was the only Dem to appear on Hannity. Obama didn't appear on Hannity even once during his entire 8 years. Didn't phone in even once to Dr. Glenn Beck's program, even though he had a phone dedicated for Obama to call.

Now please explain this to me because perhaps I had one too many beers, but isn't CNN the lowest rated news network on cable television?
Okay, let me help you out, here:

The question was not, "Do you watch ____ every night", it was, "have you watched ___". So, literally 100 times as many people can "have watched" one network, while another network doubles that first network's ratings. Come on man, you're not a child, you have no excuse for such stupidity.

What the study does show, very clearly, is that FOX's audience leans far more conservative than the electorate, in general.

Again ... as everyone, including you, knew already. But here you are , throwing a fit anyway. Go have a drink or something, you're rabid.

Oh please, even you can't be this naive. The source is called Data for Progress, and the word Progress is in bold letters. What does that tell you, that it's balanced and accurate?

Allow me to give you a quote from the article: '

And respondents could select as many as applied, unless they selected “none of these.” Across the full sample, 34 percent of voters reported getting their news from Fox News (fortunately, only 2 percent of voters reported only getting their news from Fox).

Oh yes, this sounds like a non-partisan survey. Fortunately????

How does the number one cable network have only 2% of their respondents getting their news exclusively from Fox? And how does the lowest rated news network have more people "having watched" them over the number one news network?

I think it is you that should have a drink, because common sense seems to escape you in sobriety.

In 2008, Kucinich was the only Dem to appear on Hannity. Obama didn't appear on Hannity even once during his entire 8 years. Didn't phone in even once to Dr. Glenn Beck's program, even though he had a phone dedicated for Obama to call.

O’reily gave obozo a softball interview during the Super Bowl halftime show. Remember that? Lol

Glen Beck is a FUCKING NUTCASE. Hannity is a partisan douche who I happen to agree with and have respect for ANYONE willing to go toe to toe

O’reily gave obozo a softball interview during the Super Bowl halftime show. Remember that? Lol
I do. O'Reilly became a toe the line bitch on that day. Cowardice

Forum List

Back