Prospects of Hillary elbows out others for 2016

If Hillary decides not to run, she won't bow out without passing the baton to someone else, making that person the instantaneous front runner for about five minutes. She won't name anyone publicly, but privately will give a nod to the moneymen where to invest.

Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden would be the biggest benefiaries of Clinton choosing not to run.

Joe Biden has been making noises lately that strongly indicate he is considering throwing his hat into the ring.

Since there is no incumbent for 2016, it is going to be a nasty, ugly fight in both parties.

If Hillary decides not to run, she won't bow out without passing the baton to someone else, making that person the instantaneous front runner for about five minutes. She won't name anyone publicly, but privately will give a nod to the moneymen where to invest.

Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden would be the biggest benefiaries of Clinton choosing not to run.

Joe Biden has been making noises lately that strongly indicate he is considering throwing his hat into the ring.

Since there is no incumbent for 2016, it is going to be a nasty, ugly fight in both parties.

It certainly will be in the Dem, if Hillary doesn't run. It is too early to tell about the GOP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=321hIe4Pdtk]Woman Throws Shoe At Hillary Clinton 4-10-14 - YouTube[/ame]

There has never been any question that Biden wouldn't run. He's been looking forward to it all these years.

"Prospects of Hillary elbows out others for 2016"

:badgrin: what others? Who could raise the money and who has enough experience--- or has the precedent for accepted inexperience been established?

Lefties have to rely on the fickle whim of pop-culture and the liberal media if they think Hillary has a chance. If the media ever decides to be honest Hillary is finished.

Elizabeth Warren works for me, if Hillary should hand it off to her.

She works for me too. An easy victory for the reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warren would probably be the most vulnerable to lose the election for the Democrats. It would be very interesting to see how it all unfolds should Hillary not run. Now that would be interesting just from a political pov.

i_love_hillary_clinton_t_shirt-r779bd663dfd5411caf1b343031a7c5e7_va6l9_324.jpg

Forum List

Back