"protecting" And "serving"

Nothing to see here, just more police breaking the law, assaulting and brutalizing innocent people, but hey, we shouldn't talk about that because #bluelivesmatter more than the rest of ours.

"I saw a police officer push somebody and I've always been told if something like that is going on, it's important to have an objective source of data for what happened," Clement said. "So, I pulled my phone out and I started filming."

That is when a Baton Rouge police officer is seen on surveillance video walking over to Clement and snatching his phone away.

"It got ripped from my hands and as I turned to see who ripped it, another officer slammed me into the railing outside," Clement added.

That officer is then seen on surveillance video putting his hands around Clement's neck and tossing him to the ground where he partially landed on top of another officer who was apprehending someone else.

"They threw me on the ground and started throwing their knees into me," he explained.

A friend of Clement is seen on the surveillance video grabbing the arm of the officer who put his hands around Clement's neck. That man was then quickly tackled by police and also arrested. That man said police also sprayed him with mace.

WAFB The Investigators Man recording BRPD actions thrown to ground arrested

Nothing to see here, just more police breaking the law, assaulting and brutalizing innocent people, but hey, we shouldn't talk about that because #bluelivesmatter more than the rest of ours.

"I saw a police officer push somebody and I've always been told if something like that is going on, it's important to have an objective source of data for what happened," Clement said. "So, I pulled my phone out and I started filming."

That is when a Baton Rouge police officer is seen on surveillance video walking over to Clement and snatching his phone away.

"It got ripped from my hands and as I turned to see who ripped it, another officer slammed me into the railing outside," Clement added.

That officer is then seen on surveillance video putting his hands around Clement's neck and tossing him to the ground where he partially landed on top of another officer who was apprehending someone else.

"They threw me on the ground and started throwing their knees into me," he explained.

A friend of Clement is seen on the surveillance video grabbing the arm of the officer who put his hands around Clement's neck. That man was then quickly tackled by police and also arrested. That man said police also sprayed him with mace.

WAFB The Investigators Man recording BRPD actions thrown to ground arrested

It appears that these police officers acted inappropriately, but I believe that recording the interactions of OTHER people with police should be illegal.

Record your own interactions all you want but not others.

Also, every police officer should be wearing a body cam.

It appears that these police officers acted inappropriately, but I believe that recording the interactions of OTHER people with police should be illegal.

You have a right to record what ever you want in public. There is no expectation of privacy when you're out in public. Furthermore, the policy you suggest is absurd. You recording an interaction between the police and another person could be the only evidence of what actually happened resulting in vindication of either party.

You have a right to record what ever you want in public. There is no expectation of privacy when you're out in public. Furthermore, the policy you suggest is absurd. You recording an interaction between the police and another person could be the only evidence of what actually happened resulting in vindication of either party.

Oh, I understand that right now such things are legal, I suggest that they should not be.

No one should have the right to record my interaction with police to put it on the internet without my permission, for example. That's an invasion of MY privacy. Makes sense to you yes?

And I CLEARLY stated that I believe ALL police should have body cams.

DontTazeMeBro. ...have you applied yet? You believe police world needs cleaning up...go be the change buddy.

YOU go sign up. And YOU be the cop that brings light on the bad cops.

Has to start somewhere. As much shit as you talk...figured you would be first in line.

Or are you just a shit talking coward who wont step up to change the wrongs of the world?

DontTazeMeBro. ...have you applied yet? You believe police world needs cleaning up...go be the change buddy.

YOU go sign up. And YOU be the cop that brings light on the bad cops.

Has to start somewhere. As much shit as you talk...figured you would be first in line.

Or are you just a shit talking coward who wont step up to change the wrongs of the world?
You obviously think cops are more important than citizens, which makes you an ass.

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

Dozens of Machine Guns -- with laser lights on them too? wtf was this guy smoking? :rofl:

good gawd, the man was challenging police with guns drawn? he's nuts. they make mistakes but never challenge cops or anyone with guns drawn. one wrong move and ---

this story is hyped up to be what it is not.

sorry. too crazy

The officers then asked him to walk out of his door slowly with his hands raised. The man asserted his rights and said “Hell no! I have done nothing wrong and machine guns are pointed at me!”

The officer who was negotiating with him then responded by saying “no one has a machine gun pointed at you“. Meanwhile, there are a number of red dots moving around on his chest.

Read more at A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights The Free Thought Project
how the heck do red dots equal machine guns? has all critical thinking gone out the window here?

Another black man assaulted by the NYPD for doing nothing wrong.

Black Man Filming Video for Ellen Gets Assaulted By NYPD

So with the current climate at NYPD this jackass thought....

"Hey let me sneak up BEHIND these NYPD cops and wiggle and dance and PRANK them!"

Hes a dumbass. He deserved it. How STUPID and disrespectful can he be?

Great idea. Sneak up from behind on some NYPD and prank them.

Typical hipster liberal logic to think thats ok.

May as well just start an ongoing thread of all the police abuse around the nation since it's pretty much a daily occurrence now. Here's the latest.

Earlier this week, the San Diego Police Department traumatized an innocent man by pointing dozens of laser sighted machine guns at him as he stepped out onto his balcony Tuesday morning.

The victim, who posted a video of the encounter under the YouTube user name Demetrice Gordon said that a large number of police officers surrounded his building with guns drawn because he “fit the description” of a “black man with a beard.”

They accused me of being armed and came to the wrong home after a woman with a very suspect story claimed to have been beaten and threatened with a gun. While this was happening the person they were supposed to be looking for got away,” said Gordon.

In the first few minutes of the video, as police begin to surround the building, they can actually be seen pointing their guns directly at onlookers who were taking cell phone video recordings. People in the background can be heard scrambling to get their children inside, not to protect them from the alleged criminal, but from the heavily armed police.

Other police reportedly spread out along the street, telling onlookers to get inside and turn their cellphone cameras off.

A Half Dozen Laser Sights on his Chest Still this Guy Asserts His Rights Punk Rock Libertarians

Of course they want the cameras off. They don't want the public to see the way they abuse people's rights.

2 plead not guilty after attacking police officers - Boston News Weather Sports FOX 25 MyFoxBoston

Report Number Of Police Officers Killed Spikes In 2014 The Two-Way NPR

A Cop Is Killed Every 58 Hours National Review Online

1. The job of a police officer is increasingly dangerous.

According to FBI statistics, 27 police officers were feloniously killed in 2013, the lowest raw number in more than 50 years. (The previous low was 41 in 2008.) If we go by officer homicides as a percentage of active-duty police, it was probably the safest year in a century. The number of cops killed on duty has been falling since the mid-1990s, consistent with the overall drop in violent crime in America. Assaults against police officers have been in decline as well.

Five myths about America s police - The Washington Post

1. The job of a police officer is increasingly dangerous.

According to FBI statistics, 27 police officers were feloniously killed in 2013, the lowest raw number in more than 50 years. (The previous low was 41 in 2008.) If we go by officer homicides as a percentage of active-duty police, it was probably the safest year in a century. The number of cops killed on duty has been falling since the mid-1990s, consistent with the overall drop in violent crime in America. Assaults against police officers have been in decline as well.

Five myths about America s police - The Washington Post

Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2014

Read each name to yourself out loud, you son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back