Zone1 Protestants who became Catholics

Here is 100% proof Catholicism is darkness-- Jesus teaches-- Matt 23:9 Call no man on earth Father( talking about spiritual teachers or ones who take the lead) for there is one Father the heavenly one.)))) Why? Because they fathered 0 spiritual truths. God fathered all of them, thus it is not speaking about dads because they did father their children. Thus by calling the Pope holy father he is elevating himself into Gods position and they call the priests Father, thus are saying No Jesus we will not ( obey) you= pure darkness. Jesus was NEVER with Catholicism.
Did you know that less than 10 million people are JW's?

Did you know that less than 10 million people are JW's?
Yes--FEW will find the road that leads off into life--These entered the narrow gate= a single path= a single religion
Many have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction= hundreds of different trinity based religions, they are a mass of confusion. A house divided will not stand.

Yes--FEW will find the road that leads off into life--These entered the narrow gate= a single path= a single religion
Many have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction= hundreds of different trinity based religions, they are a mass of confusion. A house divided will not stand.
You can focus on the form of religion until you are blue in the face but that won't bring you any closer to discovering God.

You can focus on the form of religion until you are blue in the face but that won't bring you any closer to discovering God.
I know God well. My teachers are wise enough to listen to Jesus and make 100% sure that they teach us EVERY utterance from God without fail, Just as Jesus said, Man MUST live by every utterance it NEVER stops. That is hard to do when ones teachers do not listen to Jesus and they do not teach every utterance without fail to the flock.=OT-NT it NEVER stops.

I know God well. My teachers are wise enough to listen to Jesus and make 100% sure that they teach us EVERY utterance from God without fail, Just as Jesus said, Man MUST live by every utterance it NEVER stops. That is hard to do when ones teachers do not listen to Jesus and they do not teach every utterance without fail to the flock.=OT-NT it NEVER stops.
I think your religion is your God.

No, but Jesus is the head of my religion because we obey him. Jesus assures all If one rejects his appointed teachers its the same as rejecting Jesus and God and vica versa.(Luke 10:16)
You have just proven my point.

You have just proven my point.
What point is that. The point i showed is that we obey-ALL Jesus commanded-like Luke 10:16) He commanded one to listen to his appointed teachers just as if they were listening to Jesus and God. Did you miss Jesus' words-Whatever you do to the least of these my brothers you do to me, thus by saying no to Jesus appointed teachers its the same as saying no to Jesus-do you understand that reality?

What point is that. The point i showed is that we obey-ALL Jesus commanded-like Luke 10:16) He commanded one to listen to his appointed teachers just as if they were listening to Jesus and God. Did you miss Jesus' words-Whatever you do to the least of these my brothers you do to me, thus by saying no to Jesus appointed teachers its the same as saying no to Jesus-do you understand that reality?
That your religion - your church - is your God. You said as much when you said, "If one rejects his appointed teachers its the same as rejecting Jesus and God."

That your religion - your church - is your God. You said as much when you said, "If one rejects his appointed teachers its the same as rejecting Jesus and God."
Jehovah is my God, so lets keep reality in tact. Not false reasonings like yours.

Actually it's your teachers who are your God. They are the ones talking to you.
Jesus heads the congregation- Col 1:18- Eph 5:24--God is the head of Jesus. Jesus appoints his real teachers=Gods will. Thus listening to Jesus' real teachers is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)

Jesus heads the congregation- Col 1:18- Eph 5:24--God is the head of Jesus. Jesus appoints his real teachers=Gods will. Thus listening to Jesus' real teachers is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)
Yes, you listening to your teachers is the same as you listening to God. I already got that.

And what do you do? Tell your teachers no i won't listen to you?
If what they say makes no sense or isn't the truth, yes, I would say I don't accept that.

God is spirit and those that worship him do so in spirit and TRUTH.

If what they say makes no sense or isn't the truth, yes, I would say I don't accept that.

God is spirit and those that worship him do so in spirit and TRUTH.
And what domestic gets truth revealed through them before Jesus' appointed teachers do?= None.

Not so hard to see huh, then how do you explain all the false gods and false religions misleading the majority?
I see. You follow the true religion? You follow the true God? No one else but you and the other 10 million JW's?

I see. You follow the true religion? You follow the true God? No one else but you and the other 10 million JW's?
We listen to Jesus-Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST the kingdom and his (YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- That is in every translation on Gods earth, possibly the #1 teaching from Jesus. Its super important teaching. The blind guides=2Cor 11:12-15) teach to seek Jesus righteousness first-Why? Because they do not listen to Jesus, nor do they know him. Jesus did not say-seek my righteousness first.

Forum List

Back