proud boys, We Will Kill You Says gavin mcinnes

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a video of the person who started the proud boys talking to his followers. He calls for people to go out and beat people up, to kill people, to choke people. He says that violence is beautiful and the answer to most things.

Listen to him speak in his own words calling for all trump people to be violent. That it's beautiful.

This is a video of the person who started the proud boys talking to his followers. He calls for people to go out and beat people up, to kill people, to choke people. He says that violence is beautiful and the answer to most things.

Listen to him speak in his own words calling for all trump people to be violent. That it's beautiful.

The FBI labeled them a right wing extremist group.

October 1, 2020

Enrique Tarrio insists that the Proud Boys aren’t White supremacists, and he would be in a position to know. For one, he’s the international chairman. For another, he’s Black.

“I denounce White supremacy,” Mr. Tarrio said in a Thursday interview with WSVN-TV in Miami. “I denounce anti-Semitism. I denounce racism. I denounce fascism. I denounce communism and any other -ism that is prejudiced toward people because of their race, religion, culture, tone of the skin.”

Mr. Tarrio headed the rising tide of those defending the Proud Boys against accusations of racism after President Trump came under fire for refusing to denounce the right-wing activist group at Tuesday’s debate.

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio speaks to supporters at a rally in Delta Park on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020, in Portland, Ore. (AP Photo/Allison Dinner)

The FBI was right to do that.

These men are very violent.

It doesn't help that trump told them to stand back and stand by.

“…calling for all trump people to be violent.”

We’ve heard the same from far too many others on the right – including USMB conservatives calling for ‘war’ and ‘violence’ should Biden be elected.

Word salad , taken out of context, Gavin is a entertainer. He’s punk. And he’s also talking about stopping left-wing anarchist from burning down black neighborhoods and attacking gay conservative black conservatives

Not a hack... Remember that... NOT A HACK

Edit: I'm sorry... I wish I could leave it at that... You ARE stupid. Simple. Fucking. Google. Search.

Last edited:

I do not support the quotes of Gavin McInnis on your link

however Proud Boys have a right to demonstrate in public and if the left wants to brawl with them then both groups should be dealt with firmly

He may claim to have started the Proud Boys but is not in control of the group

here is what The Sun says about them:

Who are the Proud Boys and what are their beliefs?
The group denies any connection to the racist "alt-right," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

Instead they claim they are simply a "fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness" and "anti-white guilt' agenda".

They claim they are not racist but instead champion Western values.

Do you disagree with any of those values?

They are directly opposed to violent leftwing groups like ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter

which also puts them at odds with the democrat party and liberal media

which may be the ultimate crime against humanity from average liberals point of view

Same FBI that tried to remove Trump.

So all of you far right radical extremists should stop all the lies that the proud boys aren't violent.

That is their religion. Violence. It's what they live for.

And trump supports them. trump has told them to stand back and stand by.

You support trump.

They have always been all about violence. Their whole hierarchy revolves around it

Untitled drawing - 2020-09-11T083705.150.png

So all of you far right radical extremists should stop all the lies that the proud boys aren't violent.
Ahhh... You have the truth on ignore.

That is what the originator may have said... He had to go.

Ummm... He's hardly in any position to tell them what to do, anymore than he can tell me. All he can do is call for my arrest if I do something illegal, same as the proud boys.

You support trump.
Yes I do.

I have called you stupid today... Right? Just want to make sure.

This coming from the side the refuses to acknowledge ANY violence on the part of the BLM organization or the ANTIFA "idea". Supposedly, it's all peaceful or it's all due to right wing agitating. The fuck it is.

Tell us again what cities are they burning down, what stores are they looting?

All it appears they do is make fun of Antifa

You support trump.
Most of the Trump supporters on here are white nationalists and Russian trolls. Neither have a problem with violence in the US. If they can't control the whole shebang, they'd welcome a civil war.

Forum List

Back