proud boys, We Will Kill You Says gavin mcinnes

Does it take a PhD to figure out that if you oppose anti-fascist groups, you probably support fascists?
It obviously takes a degree to see that some anti-fascist groups have more in common with fascists than normal people.

Does it take a PhD to figure out that if you oppose anti-fascist groups, you probably support fascists?
It obviously takes a degree to see that some anti-fascist groups have more in common with fascists than normal people.
[/QUOYE]
Do trolls have more in common with non-trolls than normal people?

Not only are you trolling, you are assuming most people refuse to respond to violence with non-violence,which isn't true. Many would pick fights for verbal statements, which is worse than using violence to defend from fascists.

Last edited:
The truth about the proud boys is all over the internet for everyone who wants to find it.

That was just ONE video. There are many others.

The truth is that the proud boys are an extremist group that loves violence and wants to start another civil war.

You far right wing extremists can lie about all you want but you're just making fools of yourselves.

Why not just be honest? If you feel the need to hide what you really are to the world, you really should take a good long look at yourself and find out why.

Not only are you trolling,
Opinions vary.

you are assuming most people refuse to respond to violence with non-violence,which isn't true.
No... I'm assuming that idiots think they are allowed to detain people by standing out on highways and what not think it's actually something they should be able to do without repercussions.

Many would pick fights for verbal statements, which is worse than using violence to defend from fascists.
You stand in front of my car and beat on it as a group... You risk death. Know that. Lawful or not, and it's not, you risk death. Understand that.

The truth about the proud boys is all over the internet for everyone who wants to find it.

The truth is that the proud boys are an extremist group that loves violence and wants to start another civil war.

You far right wing extremists can lie about all you want but you're just making fools of yourselves.

Why not just be honest? If you feel the need to hide what you really are to the world, you really should take a good long look at yourself and find out why.

“Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion”

October 1, 2020

Enrique Tarrio insists that the Proud Boys aren’t White supremacists, and he would be in a position to know. For one, he’s the international chairman. For another, he’s Black.

“I denounce White supremacy,” Mr. Tarrio said in a Thursday interview with WSVN-TV in Miami. “I denounce anti-Semitism. I denounce racism. I denounce fascism. I denounce communism and any other -ism that is prejudiced toward people because of their race, religion, culture, tone of the skin.”

Mr. Tarrio headed the rising tide of those defending the Proud Boys against accusations of racism after President Trump came under fire for refusing to denounce the right-wing activist group at Tuesday’s debate.

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio speaks to supporters at a rally in Delta Park on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020, in Portland, Ore. (AP Photo/Allison Dinner)
Any kind of ism

Let’s debunk your bullshit. Proud Boys do not start shit liar. They defend themselves when assholes like you start shit you can’t finish. You are an uneducated lying fool. And you prove it on a daily basis. Admit you’re a Russian bot liar.

Every time i hear "Gavin Mcinnes" I think of "Darrin McGavin" from Kolchak - The Night Stalker :D

Forum List

Back