Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

I will always be proud of America.
It is, and may always be the greatest experiment in human history.
America changed the whole world for the better.
It crushed and ruined tyranny, royalty and unescapable poverty throughout western society.
It is the most diverse nation on earth.
But, alas, yes. It is evaporating before our very eyes. Our entire education system is poisoning our youth against us. Most kids graduate high school and believe America is mostly bad. America was built on slavery and evil men. Racism, sexism, misogyny is everywhere.
Being proud of America is now taboo. To wear an American flag on your shirt means you are a racist, certainly white supremacist. And possibly transphobic.

I am so glad I was raised when I was.
Are you any of those things?

A very questionable election? I doubt anyone has Constitutional standing to do that, but all that was asked was for an intense and thorough review.
So you're fine with presidents pressuring their VP to overturn the results of the election when YOU don't like the result. Gotcha.

This is truly sad....And a visible outcome of our public education system...

I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen...
We will turn this thing around for sure. People are waking up all over the place.

Sinking some 500 vessels off the shores of the U.S. and killing some 5000 Americans is "nothing" and just a "funny story?"

In World War 2 "yes". Germany had the right to attack you. But this funny attack also showed that Germany never had been a real threat for the USA. And what do you think did you do with Austria-Hungaria and Germany in World War 1+2? Throwing chocolate out of aeroplanes? This you did do in the airlift to Berlin - which had been by the way a British idea.

Fuck you.

I'm heterosexual and I'm married. So if you need a new sexual adventure ask someone else.

I mean that with all the respect you deserve.

Funny. It is really as I said: Germany never did do anything bad in all history to the USA - but you was the worst enemy Germany ever had in history (except Germans on their own). From my point of view the imperial behavior of the USA never made any big sense.

Last edited:
This is truly sad....And a visible outcome of our public education system...

I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen...
Your post has a simpleton moronic quality to it.

First, the blame is public education and the solution is public education.

Second, giving a civics test to people will not make them patriotic. The actions of our society make people patriotic.

We just had a Supreme Court take a case to rule on a hypothetical based on a lie to reduce individual freedom and that should make everyone take a pause.

What?! :omg: So rather than improving the country and making it proud-worthy you would rather force/require American citizens to be patriotic? You people are fucking sick!

Because I pointed out how upset you got over being unable to excuse brownshirt violence?

Come on. 'Fess up. You're just upset because I revealed your motivations.

Conservatives love America like a mommy, and mommy can do no wrong. Liberals love America more like a spouse. We think there's room for improvement, even if it does annoy the spouse.
And yet you can’t point us to one single community, city or state where modern day liberalism has “improved” a damn thing for the whole.
ALL of the filthy shit you peddle and champion is aimed to benefit the compartmentalized weird micro percentages. FUCK THAT SHIT!

"I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen..."
Your post has a simpleton moronic quality to it.

First, the blame is public education and the solution is public education.

Second, giving a civics test to people will not make them patriotic. The actions of our society make people patriotic.

We just had a Supreme Court take a case to rule on a hypothetical based on a lie to reduce individual freedom and that should make everyone take a pause.
Exactly. The suggested citizenship test consists (in essence) of a single multiple-choice question. It is as follows:

The US is the Greatest Nation on Earth. TRUE or FALSE?

*** NOTE: Your answer will determine the success or failure of your application.

What?! :omg: So rather than improving the country and making it proud-worthy you would rather force/require American citizens to be patriotic? You people are fucking sick!
Legit, real, core Americans NEVER had to be forced to be patriotic….before all your woke white guilt whackos, black beggars, faggots, chicks with dicks, wetbacks and degenerates came around patriotism was in the DNA…it was automatic

And yet you can’t point us to one single community, city or state where modern day liberalism has “improved” a damn thing for the whole.
ALL of the filthy shit you peddle and champion is aimed to benefit the compartmentalized weird micro percentages. FUCK THAT SHIT!
Madison Wisconsin

Forum List

Back