Prove you are real

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
People are constantly demanding God prove he's real.

I ask you, prove you are real.

I took a philosophy class, and learned that some philosophers don't believe anything is real, even other people.

So I ask you, if I was to doubt your existence, how would you prove to me you are real, and not a figment of my imagination?

I don't believe you could.

I'm not...I'm just an internet presence following a virtual diety until we all break down into electrons.

I'm not...I'm just an internet presence following a virtual diety until we all break down into electrons.

Testing........

Yup, I'm here. The internet sez so.

Meanwhile God has zero posts.

I took a philosophy class, and learned that some philosophers don't believe anything is real, even other people.

So I ask you, if I was to doubt your existence, how would you prove to me you are real, and not a figment of my imagination?

It's an interesting challenge....I took a philosophy course years ago and remember something like what you said.

I was hoping Matthew would jump in here, and try to prove he is real.

People are constantly demanding God prove he's real.

I ask you, prove you are real.

Per the implicit typing rule in FORTRAN, any variable beginning with the letters I through N is an INTEGER, and all other variables are REAL, unless explicitly declared otherwise.

As every form of every part of my name, (Bob, Robert, Wells, Blaylock) begins with letters outside of the range of I through N, and since no statement has been given declaring me to be of any other type, I am REAL, no matter how you arrange the parts of my name.

I don't care if you doubt my existence.

"L'enfer, c'est les autres!" (Hell is others) -- Sartre

But I wouldn't care. And that's real.

The thing I discovered when reading many different philosophers is that they all seem to have different ideas...

Forum List

Back