PROVEN: Hillary Clinton DID COMPROMISE U.S. National Security

The simple conclusion is that "expectations" from February 2017 turned out WRONG, as even Trump conceded long ago by admitting that Flynn lied to FBI.
Funny how you accept the word of the target of the FBI's witch hunt that you claim to be 'king of liars'

I'm sorry, are you saying Trump is lying to you when he says that Flynn lied to FBI?

I just want to clarify.

Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI. Flynn was convicted and she walks free. Equal application of the law??????

No she didn't, yes he did. There in is the difference son.

Trump falsely claims Clinton lied to FBI
the difference is you won't admit it.

FBI Interview Catches Hillary Clinton In Multiple Lies
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ows-hillary-clinton-lied-and-got-away-with-it

this is why you get zero sympathy for your views. you're a 1 way street, son.

You uncritically post bullshit from rw bullshit websites and then you complain that I supposedly don't have credibility.

FBI investigation "found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them."

Comey testified before congress, under the threat of purjury, that FBI had no evidence to think Clinton was lying to them.

Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena

Now WTF do you think you know that a Director of FBI did not about this case?

The simple conclusion is that "expectations" from February 2017 turned out WRONG, as even Trump conceded long ago by admitting that Flynn lied to FBI.
Funny how you accept the word of the target of the FBI's witch hunt that you claim to be 'king of liars'

I'm sorry, are you saying Trump is lying to you when he says that Flynn lied to FBI?

I just want to clarify.

Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI. Flynn was convicted and she walks free. Equal application of the law??????

she lied to the FBI, the only difference is that she was not under oath. Do you even dare wonder why they didn't put her under oath?

HRC should be in jail.

In America that usually happens AFTER a conviction.

yes, that is correct. I said she should be in jail. Do you know what "should" means?

No she should not, because we HAD INVESTIGATION and then RE-INVESTIGATION OF INVESTIGATION and each concluded that no criminal charges should be brought, thereby making a conviction not possible.

Sorry that's not to your liking, but that's the reality you should find some way to deal with in a healthy way.

I just want to clarify.

she lied to the FBI, the only difference is that she was not under oath. Do you even dare wonder why they didn't put her under oath?

What did she lie about and how do YOU know about it when no one else does?

I just want to clarify.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ows-hillary-clinton-lied-and-got-away-with-it

You uncritically post bullshit from rw bullshit websites and then you complain that I supposedly don't have credibility.

FBI investigation "found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them."

Comey testified before congress, under the threat of purjury, that FBI had no evidence to think Clinton was lying to them.

its not necessary to "intend" to commit a crime in order to commit a crime.

lets try this "but officer, I didn't intend to go 80 in a 45 zone, so using the Hillary doctrine you have to let me go free"

I just want to clarify.

lets try this "but officer, I didn't intend to go 80 in a 45 zone, so using the Hillary doctrine you have to let me go free"

Are you a Director of FBI maybe? Inspector General? A lawyer at least?

Nope, you are just a politico ignorantly mouthing off on the internetz. I'll go with the conclusions of the FBI and Inspector General.

HRC should be in jail.

yes, that is correct. I said she should be in jail. Do you know what "should" means?

Yes. It means that while you can't give any actual legal reasons for her to be in jail, your feelings say she should be in jail.

violating national security laws relative to the protection and transmission of classified data. Comey said she did it, the IG report said she did it, but she remains above the law, and you fools are just fine with that.

I just want to clarify.

The fact that you consciously and purposefully pressed the accelerator demonstrates "intent".

Now, on the other hand - if your accelerator jammed, and caused you to accelerate to 80 unintentionally, it is unlikely that you would be charged with speeding.

Does that help you understand how it works?

none of the above, however as a previous holder of TS and SAP clearances, I know the law relative to protection and transmission of classified data.

HRC should be in jail.

Yes. It means that while you can't give any actual legal reasons for her to be in jail, your feelings say she should be in jail.

violating national security laws relative to the protection and transmission of classified data. Comey said she did it, the IG report said she did it, but she remains above the law, and you fools are just fine with that.

:lol:

How long are you guys going to keep repeating this bullshit talking point? Did you read the IG report?

The fact that you consciously and purposefully pressed the accelerator demonstrates "intent".

Now, on the other hand - if your accelerator jammed, and caused you to accelerate to 80 unintentionally, it is unlikely that you would be charged with speeding.

Does that help you understand how it works?

bullshit, you are responsible for keeping your car under the speed limit, equipment failure is not an excuse.

No she should not, because we HAD INVESTIGATION and then RE-INVESTIGATION OF INVESTIGATION...
....By proven criminally biased, Trump-Hating, Pro-Hillary Co-Conspirators who communicated / exposed with their own texts the existence of a 'Secret Society' determined to manipulate the outcome of the election to prevent Trump from winning and willing to commit the treasonous act affecting a 'coup' by removing the newly democratically elected President of the United States with the use of an 'Insurance policy' should he win.

Good Lord, you are a true-to-life freaking 'domestic enemy of the state'.....

HRC should be in jail.

How long are you guys going to keep repeating this bullshit talking point? Did you read the IG report?

not all of it, did you? did you listen to the testimony of Horowitz? its not a talking point, its a fact.

none of the above, however as a previous holder of TS and SAP clearances, I know the law relative to protection and transmission of classified data.

Apparently, not as well as you think you do. From the IG report:

As described in Chapter Seven of our report, the prosecutors concluded that the evidence did not support prosecution under any of these statutes for various reasons, including that former Secretary Clinton and her senior aides lacked the intent to communicate classified information on unclassified systems. Critical to their conclusion was that the emails in question lacked proper classification markings, that the senders often refrained from using specific classified facts or terms in emails and worded emails carefully in an attempt to “talk around” classified information, that the emails were sent to other government officials in furtherance of their official duties, and that former Secretary Clinton relied on the judgment of State Department employees to properly handle classified information, among other facts.

. . .

We found no evidence that the conclusions by the prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations; rather, we determined that they were based on the prosecutors’ assessment of the facts, the law, and past Department practice.We therefore concluded that these were legal and policy judgments involving core prosecutorial discretion that were for the Department to make.

not all of it, did you? did you listen to the testimony of Horowitz? its not a talking point, its a fact.

It's not a fact, it's a bullshit talking point. I haven't read all 568 pages, but I've read enough (and taken enough classes in law school) to understand that.

For clarity, see my previous post.

No she should not, because we HAD INVESTIGATION and then RE-INVESTIGATION OF INVESTIGATION...
....By proven criminally biased

Hate to break it to you, but that's a total fantasy. You are so hopped up on politico coolaid you can't tell fact from wishful fiction.

Neither Comey nor Inspector General were proven to be criminally biased.

And then there's this:

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

Mueller bankrupted Flynn and was threatening his son, that plea was coerced.

You fools live somewhere out on the moon, getting spoon fed total bullshit that you swallow uncritically.
this coming from someone who only got mad at the family separation shit when the democrats made it an issue for you TO get mad at.

Can you quote me on that?

No you can't, because what you just said is MADE UP, I personally don't see what the big fuss is with the separation issue.

Do you enjoy looking like fool?
show me 1 post where you were dogging obama for it.

i'll wait.

idiot, why the hell would I dog Obama for something I don't consider to be a serious issue?
dunno. why do you constantly bag on everyone and insult them with every passing post?

you gotta be you.

Your rant has been addressed, and what you posted has been proven to be bullshit with the use of evidence that shows it is bullshit.

NEXT....

Ok crazy, lets go over it one more time

"We found no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations. Rather we determined that they were based on the prosecutors' assesment of the facts, the law, and past department practice"

Is that in fact what IG Report says or not?
Yeah, that's right - completely ignore the actual evidence that proves just the opposite and continue to recite that quote like a mantra over and over to keep you in your liberal 'happy place'. ;p

In reality, your talking points are not actual evidence. I'm guessing the IG reviewed the actual evidence.

Yep, and he refused to draw any conclusions on issues of a prosecutors discretion, saying there was no documentary or testimonial evidence of bias related to them. That just simply means no one overtly put their bias in writing or actually said the decisions were base on bias. All the while he documented overt baas of several of the senior leadership on the investigation. GO FIGURE.

Their greatest action of bias was against Clinton and for Trump.

OH BS! They kept the bitch out of jail, now their trying to put Trump in jail. Riddle me this batman, was the evidence against the bitch, that was presented to the prosecutors, influenced by the bias of the lead investigators? After all the prosecutors only had what the investigators provided, was it tainted or slanted? Why were there no subpoenas or grand jury, why were so many granted immunity?

Forum List

Back