Psaki is leaving the WH

It's got to be embarrassing lying to everyone and they all know you're lying to them, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm reminded of a spokesliar that Bill Clinton had for a while, during his Presidency. Name something like “McMurray”.

You could see it on his face, and in his body language, every time he took the podium. He knew he was lying, he knew that his audience knew he was lying, and he always looked extremely uncomfortable about it. Unlike Clinton, and most of Clinton's other associates, this guy still had enough humanity remaining to be uncomfortable with standing before an audience and lying his ass off. I don't think he lasted very long, before he either quit or was fired from that job.

So Psaki has decided to stop lying from the White House and start a new job lying from MSNBC.

Typical demRat....fake news media is where the dinosaurs go to die. :dunno:

I will miss her turning red and getting flustered at Doocey's queries. Bye Bye Peppermint Patty!

:muahaha:

1648862345168.png

MSNBC is a good place for her, no one there cares that she lies because no one really watches the network.
For a network that no one watches they sure seem to be able to drive you mouth breathers on the right into fits of hysteria.

But we know how easily triggered you MAGA asshats are so it's understandable.

For a network that no one watches they sure seem to be able to drive you mouth breathers on the right into fits of hysteria.

It doesn’t bother me to have MSNBC, I don’t watch it, nor do I watch Fox, they both are embarrassing to watch. I like real news not fed the extreme left and right BS. You are all stupid.

Yep. When we comment or complain about something, it's hysteria. When commies do it, it's because they are concerned. :eusa_shhh:

So Psaki has decided to stop lying from the White House and start a new job lying from MSNBC.

Typical demRat....fake news media is where the dinosaurs go to die. :dunno:

She'll probably last a lot longer there than with Biden. If he makes it past his first term, she only has 2 1/2 years to go on that job.

Smart move on her part. After Title 42 ends on May 24h the border is going to be a bigger mess, fuel will keep increasing in price, inflation increasing right along with it, and a series of interest rate hikes are on the way certain to slow down the economy. I'd get the hell out of there too. The bigger question is, who would be stupid enough to take that job?

Forum List

Back