Psaki is leaving the WH

Right, Huckabee and McEnany also LIED on a daily basis.
Tough Job.
Same old leftist chit. Somebody else did it so we can do it too, double down, and be even better at it. NEVER, EVER, do they say, somebody else did it so we liberals will try to do better. Jerks on steroids.

I have never wasted my time watching that shit

Me either. Cannot tell you the last press conference I watched. Outside of the first couple COVID briefings I do not think I have watched one this century.

d3c99f6c6c5af687d7886625a15de9f7_500x0.jpg

Good for Peppermint Patty. The broad had a tough job, as Brandon is unable to speak for himself. She had quite a burden. At MSNBC, she will no longer have that burden as she continues on her successful career as a Liar.
Former Idiot Guy- over 30,000 lies & counting.

The cult- all good!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Unlike her Republican predecessors, Psaki was very tactful
No, she was held up by the propaganda networks who supported her lies. She isn't even a good liar---and she practiced lying at every whatever it was because the press wasn't allowed to ask many real questions. She was and came across as a Bagdad Bob day in and day out.

No, she was held up by the propaganda networks who supported her lies. She isn't even a good liar---and she practiced lying at every whatever it was because the press wasn't allowed to ask many real questions. She was and came across as a Bagdad Bob day in and day out.

Psaki is very well prepared and handles the attacks of RW media with ease

I will miss her daily beatdowns of Peter Doocey

Doocy is a class act

57787969-10813837-image-a-38_1652471409354.jpg

I wonder if Jean-Pierre is going to be able to keep up with him.

Forum List

Back