Psaki is leaving the WH

You poor thing. Now you have to watch PMSNBC to get your fix.
Jen is a great addition to MSNBC

Go Peppermint Patty!

1648835086584.png

I would say she is tired of lying all the time and throwing away whatever miniscule amount of integrity the pinko has left...

Just one more government appointee parleying her government position into more personal wealth by now moving over into the even more lucrative position of joining the sordid relationship between government and a corrupt, leftwing-controlled media position to promote leftwing government interests and lies through an institution which is supposed to be a WATCHDOG over government instead of its close ally and friend.

Jen is a great addition to MSNBC

Go Peppermint Patty!
i agree she's a great fit over there.

It's also a little safer there for women then the Cuomo News Network...it's not like she had a lot of job opportunities anywhere else.

But she'll fit right in a MSDNC, with other well known disgraceful liars and demafascist propagandist such as Lawerence O'Donnell, Rachal "if you get the vaccine you can't get covid" Maddows, Alec Baldwin, Martin Bashir, Keith Oberman, and the like

I have figured it out! Biatch got fired
View attachment 624579
She is a racist!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Genius

For those who don't know:

In 2017, the “okay” hand gesture acquired a new and different significance thanks to a hoax by members of the website 4chan to falsely promote the gesture as a hate symbol, claiming that the gesture represented the letters “wp,” for “white power.” The “okay” gesture hoax was merely the latest in a series of similar 4chan hoaxes using various innocuous symbols; in each case, the hoaxers hoped that the media and liberals would overreact by condemning a common image as white supremacist.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The 4chan guys are fucking brilliant.

enhanced-buzz-wide-19390-1401979962-12.jpg

Feets don't fail her now...

Just one more government appointee parleying her government position into more personal wealth by now moving over into the even more lucrative position of joining the sordid relationship between government and a corrupt, leftwing-controlled media position to promote leftwing government interests and lies through an institution which is supposed to be a WATCHDOG over government instead of its close ally and friend.

I guess that you forgot that Trump's press secretaries left their jobs and went to work for the corrupt, rightwing controlled media positions by becoming FOX News contributors, didn't ya?

She was a fantastic Press Secretary
I will miss her subtle put downs of Peter Doocey

But it is MSNBCs gain
That's funny. She was not a remarkable secretary at all. Mediocre at best She had the luxury of a very friendly press around her.
Unlike McEany before her who had to deal with a very UN-friendly press.
The measure of a good secretary is how well they can respond to critical/hard questions... Psaki only had to do that with Doocey..who was a horrible adversary... he is a doofus easily put down, and a couple others in her tenure.

Huckabee didn't have to lie too much, when the crap Trump was doing got to the point it was indefensible or couldn't be lied away, she simply stopped giving WH briefings.

I guess that you forgot that Trump's press secretaries left their jobs and went to work for the corrupt, rightwing controlled media positions by becoming FOX News contributors, didn't ya?

I guess you forgot that Trump put into place a law that no one on his staff or Administration could work as a lobbyist for five years!

RaTz...sinking ship...ROFLMAO
Trump lost more rats during his Administration probably more than any other Administration in history.

His first press secretary lasted six months, as did his first Chief of Staff.

He went through four Chiefs of Staff, and four press secretaries.

trump-tweet-chiefs-of-staff.jpg

Forum List

Back