Psycho Clown Cortez Doesn’t Like GOP Reps Drinking from Water Fountains

Funny shit, put that loopy kunt in her place...

69242681_508171823275856_7060939218310135808_n.jpg

AOC can't tell the difference between a sink and a toilet...and claims people have no running water despite having indoor plumbing - sinks and toilets.

You can't fix 'stupid'...

AOC can't tell the difference between a sink and a toilet...and claims people have no running water despite having indoor plumbing - sinks and toilets.

You'd have to be very hard up to drink from the fountain if the toilet is dirty. And she said many fountains didn't work.

I can't even imagine how unsanitary this set up is.

You'd have to be very hard up to drink from the fountain if the toilet is dirty. And she said many fountains didn't work.

Lucky for you you don't have to imagine - you have AOC to tell you, even though the last time she tried she was busted for lying...

Lucky for you you don't have to imagine - you have AOC to tell you, even though the last time she tried she was busted for lying...

I'd believe her instead of the guards at the for profit prisons.

Hilton Hotel compared from where they came from. What’s so bad about it?

I'd believe her instead of the guards at the for profit prisons.
Prisons are where societies put criminals. Like illegal aliens.

I was infantry in Marines and defended my country. We had to survive in some miserable circumstances and put pills in canteens to drink nasty water. These people are common criminals living in good conditions. Fuck them.

Ah, more sniveling and lying from racist traitor Democrats. Fake news.

/why are those 'refugees' here again? Oh yeah, racist Democrats run ads in other countries' newspapers telling them to come up here and bring children with them in mass mobs, so they can complain about what happens to them when they get here.

I was infantry in Marines and defended my country. We had to survive in some miserable circumstances and put pills in canteens to drink nasty water. These people are common criminals living in good conditions. Fuck them.
The world is going to be a much better place when you leave it, you bitter old bastard.

1. From 1 vet to another, thank you for your service.

2. These people are criminals who have no right to demand anything. No one ASKED them to come here and illegal enter our country.

Hilton Hotel compared from where they came from. What’s so bad about it?

And they should have clean drinking water. I can't believe they use this set up in prisons.

2. These people are criminals who have no right to demand anything. No one ASKED them to come here and illegal enter our country.

No they are human beings, that walked hundreds of mile to get here, to get jobs and for asylum.

They are not in the military.

Let em sleep in the dirt.

They are not in the military.
You got that right. But I think if CIA and Special Forces train and arm them, we could send them back to overthrow corrupt regimes and drug lords.

No they are human beings, that walked hundreds of mile to get here, to get jobs and for asylum.
They don’t want jobs, they want welfare. Asylum from what?

Forum List

Back